Are rich girls the same in every country?

What is the absolute minimum amount to get a woman like this and how much of my money does she spend every month?

Attached: hotjap.png (1080x1338, 1.95M)

wait until you can buy one on the market

I don't think that thing is human user.

You mean she's an angel ?

i think he means she's so distorted through software that re-shaped her eyes and facial features that it's debatable whether she's real or CGI

She's 明日花キララ
Famous adult video actress.

lol dis thang would fall apart if I would smash with my d

What is that on her knee? Mspaint?

Muto Shizuka

they generally spend money on you if they interested but would not marry you.

Jamal I can see your lust through your post and dark skin

Not even if I'm rich and run a successful company in Japan ?

Attached: hotjap2.png (1080x1313, 2.38M)

I'm ever amazed how much retard these rich girls are. They buy thousands dollars purses, shoes and clothes, but we only care about one thing: does she have a nice ass, nice breasts, and nice face.

I'd much prefer a super hot working class girl than an average rich one.

Only thing cool with a rich girl is that you'll never have to be paranoid that she'll like you for your money and not for yourself.

unless you're Elon Musk when he was dating Amber Heard. She's rich, just not as rich as him.

Integrated kneepad

u mean cosmetic surgery

>implying she buys those purses for you to like her
>he believes her when she says that to him
easily manipulatable retard

Well, I'd stick my dick in that non-human.

I mean I slept with a 12/10 rich Pakistani 22 year old with a 2017 BMW, 8 bedroom beautiful home with an infinity pool, movie theatre etc. and I was broke as hell, even slept with her in my room at ky parents house a few times. She was a pretty big hoe tho, but still the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

post pics

Don't have fren, was years ago, but she was 5'1 105lbs with 34Ds and a fantastic butt, thick giant hair that went down her back. I was worried with her being Paki she'd have big nipples, but nope, perfect.

> those fake eyes
Do you guys unironically think fake eyes look attractive? If I'm dating an asian girl I want her to look asian.

> being this bluepilled
Men and women care about their looks for the exact same reasons. To attract people of the other sex.

>conflating "caring about looks" and "owning show-off luxury items"

People buy show-off luxury items to signal their worth as a potential mate. That's at least a very big part of it.

>spending even a second of your time thinking about women
Monkey brained slave

Why do you think money will get you anything? I'm 34, 700k net worth, incel, never even kissed.

hookers

I'm too beta even for them

you actually dont even have to say a word and do nothing

Unironically the most pathetic user in this thread