Do you hate gains?

Serious question. XCM is going make 10x from now on, at least.

> Tiered KYC arrived - now every brainlet can finally sign up and use the exchange.

> Margin trading update soon.

> CL / fiat pair soon.

> New investors.

> Innovative pyramid ambassador scheme.

> Sing up raffle for new members.

> XCM price floored and is on the rise.

> Kevin is a serious business autist.

Again, XCM is going make 10x from now on. I'll just leave this here and you can thank me later: pastebin.com/8weRijy5

Attached: 934829239.png (279x250, 53K)

thank you money forehead

pre-sale tokens release in a few weeks, will make it dump even more.

green ids only itt

Thanks just bought 100k

everyone who is gonna sell is an idiot and will eat shit when xcm moons

>10x from now on, at least.
Shouldn't you be saying 20x.
After all it has dropped 50% since you last posted this.

Why would anyone sell now if they bought in pre ICO?

>everyone who is gonna sell is an idiot
Because you would have to be an idiot to own any in the first place. By definition, only idiots CAN sell.

I've started reporting all pajeet style threads
> biz will be a better place

Kek imagine buying this instead of NEX

>ICO
initial coin offering?

pffttthahahahahahahahahahahaha no fucking way, what is this LARP? if the stock market was football these fucking coins are like fucking dungeons and dragons, you people are all fags

Same reason why people sold as soon as XCM was 'virtually' minted and dumped hard
To recover whatever funds they can due to panic/no longer believing in the project
Of course it makes more sense to you and me to just hold the tokens until they at least break even in value. But other people will see that extreme value drop, panic and try to abandon ship with whatever they can (yes, even pre-ICO people). It's stupid but it happens
20% of vested tokens will be available in a few short weeks, and I'm certain by then Coinmetro will still have no game-changing unique features. They'll still have very few token pairings (even considering the upcoming promised ones like LINK), and margin trading is unlikely to be ready by then. All of that coupled with the exchange's well-known history of delays, and you can most definitely expect a bunch of attempted off-loading of XCM in May
The only thing now is, will they still maintain the 0.01 euro price floor, because XCM has already touched 0.012 euro with the floor in. If they remove it the price will most definitely go sub-0.01 in the short term
Now when the remaining 80% of vested tokens are released by August, I expect much more features/development by then so most of those tokens will be held

Code word:
S O O N

Fun fact:
1 xcm = 1 rupee

>If they remove it the price will most definitely go sub-0.01 in the short term
Making predictions on alts without mentioning the price of BTC is silly.

Lmao it's getting really pathetic.

BTC/XCM pairing will be in by the end of next week according to their telegram

Exactly. sub 0.01c XCM with 4k BTC is rather different than sub 0.01c XCM with 8k BTC.
The only reason to hold alts is to acquire more BTC after all.

>serious business autist
>never ran a successful business, apart from his fx broker with 50 clients

>719 Euro volume
Top fuckin jej

Thats because everyone cashed out to buy easter eggs. Wall street are going to pump XCM hard next week because of the tokenomics or something.
I'm getting ant share vibess..

There's nothing on the horizon right now that indicates Coinmetro will get any significant pump over the next 3 or 4 months
I don't even think their early margin trading leverage options will do that. Kevin said they're starting out with 3:1 and will maybe gradually increase to 10:1. I doubt that'll initially attract a huge number of new users

Because they are only down 50% in a bear market where most are down 80% or more. That said, I will absolutely load up 100k xcm at the bottom of the red dildo for under $1k as suicide insurance

>most are down 80% or more.
At least 20% of traders have more than 2x'd since February of last year and at least 5% have 10x'd.
No way are more than 50% of people at more than 50% you jut have a warped perception because of pink wojak posts here.
Bear markets are where people make the most money. Anyone down in sats should stop trading.

Attached: 1529786719798.jpg (121x125, 3K)

The people that have held altcoins since the ICO presale (end of 2017) are certainly down more than 50% since, newfag

that's the spirit

weak fud

These threads always crack me up

Meh, at least that's real volume unlike most other exchanges

>Bear markets are where people make the most money