Lition (LIT) is the best crypto to get listed on Idex since Holochain

Amazing article on Lition

cryptodiffer.com/news/midgard-research-ico-review-lition/

Still sleeping on this?

Retrace almost done, round 2 should start soon!

Attached: Lition-logo.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x1fd824729c880e9d587a6b2a5d2f18d95d45adae
tokengazer.com/#/reportDetail?id=92
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At under $5 million dollar market cap, considering the team, their connections to SAP and Tokeny, their partnerships and road map, I challenge you to find a coin that is positioned better for success.

Attached: 1555637474644.png (2314x1462, 589K)

hi how do i get in contact with ur team? If we can work together we can probably make a lot of money, this shilling will bleed us bro biz dry not cool

Cereneum is better though

Attached: 2E76904C-65FA-40CE-999C-0061C0D086A9.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

look at this auto-reply faggot kek

And you cant prove any of those partnerships are real. Inb4 he links to some medium blog post.

Plot twist:: disprove it? He already provided proof u basedboy cuck

Lol. Where is the proof faggot.

I can't emphasize how undervalued Lition is. Do your research on Tokeny and SAP. This is a multi-trillion dollar industry and these guys have the right connections and networks to become a top 30 coin within next 3 months.

Encourage you to do your research.

We don't know how lucky we are to have found this coin at 300,000 LIT tokens. Look at what else he is holding and how much.
etherscan.io/address/0x1fd824729c880e9d587a6b2a5d2f18d95d45adae

This is NOT LTO, this is NOT QNT. This is NOT FTM.

Attached: 1555598289626.jpg (832x877, 123K)

>>This is NOT LTO, this is NOT QNT. This is NOT FTM.
THIS IS SCAMCOIN

Attached: sr.jpg (300x168, 10K)

*kicking ranjesh in shithole*

Seems gay to kick yourself in the shithole.

>This is NOT LTO

Fuck, I was flying past these threads thinking they were the same thing then looked into it and realised that it was an entirely new coin that was only listed recently. This gives me early QNT vibes before it did a 10x, but that was when IDEX had a bit of hype surrounding it, right now alts aren't really making big moves..

i showed you mine now show me yours

Attached: pleasesirs.png (534x688, 509K)

someone pls make this a reality

>be me
>pajeet
>come here for based tips on investing profits from my flower business
>everything is crypto and scams
>fellow pajeets seem to be scamming everyone
feels bad man, glad i'm buddhist and not some cow piss drinker

I love it. The only pajeet on the board not trying to scam, embraces the name pajeet and wants to create flower biz. What's your first name?

Attached: DONGED.gif (310x175, 1.96M)

>i promise many moon sir

Attached: shill2.png (471x46, 11K)

Got a screenshot of the tg room it was posted in? Don't get me wrong it's obvious the marketing team or pajeets are behind this.

Attached: 1546216428406.jpg (653x490, 41K)

read: tokengazer.com/#/reportDetail?id=92

basically pyramid scheme

Attached: 52189610321685.png (385x286, 69K)

ends in "inder" which is all im going to say lol i also dont shit on the street but i do use the horse dung for fertilizer on the farm
this shitting on the street stuff is mostly a southern indian darky attitude

Don't take things out of context. Post full conversation

most of the people on their telegram aint even pajeets. It just a word to insult people.

IS IT MANVINDER?

Do you regularly go to crypto telegrams channels, take screenshots of randoms people with no context, then go back to biz and post them? Can I ask you why? Are you happy with your life?

maybe then somebody will show me the bobs and vagene for being so manly eh? lol ive never met another indian with the same name so you'll never guess haha

makes sense, most of the indians i know with computers are either using it to study or for "entertainment"

Sure im making fun of the chats but it doesnt dismiss the fact it is a shitcoin. I was simply there to have an idea what the project is about, all i see is moonboys.

Fuck. Manvinder is my favourite pajeet name :'(.

Because it is fucking holidays and all the team is resting dude. Look at you at me shitposting instead of enjoying life. It doesn't say anything about the project itself.

Ranjeet Ranjabally is my actual name.

Don't buy LIT sir. Not good project deers

stop compariins this to HOT. It's nothing