You only need 10,000 Lition (LIT) to make it

Attached: lition_logo_navy.jpg (1200x576, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokengazer.com/#/reportDetail?id=92
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bolt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never post on this anonymous forum but I have been around this board for the best 3.5 years and I bought my bitcoin back in 2014. I am posting because since the early days of ETH, there was never a single coin which I could say I had 0 doubt that was going to succeed and yield a massive amount of return on my investment.

I have 1 advice for you. If you are in crypto in 2019, you owe it to yourself to read up on STOs, and what Tokeny and tZERO are going to become in the next 3-5 years. This is bigger than buying bitcoin when it was $2.50.

Lition, at its current mcap evaluation, is insanely undervalued. I cannot begin to describe our sentiments around this project, their partnerships with SAP and Tokeny and their team.

Read this paragraph. Lition is a top 30 coin. You are in a very unique situation, the situation folks were facing when they had bitcoin under $5.

"Lition has previously signed an agreement with a real estate development company and two branches of the VR Bank, a leading banking conglomerate in Germany with assets over $1 trillion to develop a solution to process syndicated loans on Lition’s proprietary blockchain infrastructure. The loan volume for a housing complex in Germany has a volume of approx. €20 million, which will now be the basis to issue security tokens created using Tokeny’s T-REX (Token for Regulated Exchanges) standard."

Attached: 1555617718649.jpg (1121x553, 59K)

I enjoyed dumping my bags yesterday biztard. All in bolt now desu

Lition is a blockchain infrastructure and dApp developer, with 20 employees mostly based in Berlin. Lition’s new blockchain infrastructure addresses key commercial and business issues that have prevented blockchain networks from reaching widespread mainstream adoption so far. With scalable public-private blockchain and ‘deletable’ data features, the Lition network allows businesses and large enterprises to bring innovative blockchain applications to the mass-market that are legally compliant. Lition is actively working with the German Government to provide a technical solution for the issuance of security tokens.

Attached: 1555655339355.jpg (1198x310, 25K)

Kek it's 1 guy from BOLT spamming every thread. Go back to telegram you piece of shit

Attached: 1552298692400.jpg (462x579, 54K)

I am determined Mr. Jeet

he's foreign to biz he doesnt know the art of buying high selling low

This exact copy paste makes me not wanna buy.

I can copy pasta too jeet:
BOLT is the world's first open entertainment economy, powered by Zilliqa. To date, they have a web streaming app, an Android app and over 3M users enjoying their live tv and short-form video options. Current partners include Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera, Channel NewsAsia, and telco partners such as Safaricom (32M users in Kenya), Maxis (28M users in Malaysia) and Digi (26M users in Malaysia).

Coming up this week for Bolt:
>Top 5 exchange listing
>Token buy back and burn!
>nasdaq event April 30th

This is now a Bolt thread desu. btfo with your scam deutsch coin

yeah btw. if you gonna spam threads, atleast try to be stealth. you have been writing "jeet" for severals days now u idiot

Don't make me come down there user

STOP SPAMMING THAT COPYPASTA YOU CUNT
YES ITS A GOOD PROJECT BUT PLS STAY IN MUMBAI AND DONT BOTHER US

Attached: 1552681370559.jpg (626x717, 34K)

Just buy bolt. Thank me later

Dude who would buy something that reeks desperation? Bags getting increasingly heavy? Imagine spamming other coins threads. This is doing yourself a dis-service low IQ pajeet..

im not buying your boltbags either
lit is alright though but these pajeets...i hate them

>heavy? Imagine spamming other coins threads.
spidermans_pointing_at_each_other.jpg
hey pajeet, it's shitcoin thread after all!

lol

kek

But seriously. Buy bolt. Go all in. Thank me next week.

I'm comfy af sirs

At under $5 million dollar market cap, considering the team, their connections to SAP and Tokeny, their partnerships and road map, I challenge you to find a coin that is positioned better for success.

Attached: 1555654536242.png (1862x1152, 1.12M)

comfy tokengazer.com/#/reportDetail?id=92

the fuck is tokengazer

I have only 3k. Feels bad

Attached: Lition-Value.png (1124x506, 19K)

You literally only need 1 Resistance masternode to make it.

that post instill some hard fomo in me..
don't care that this is a copy past, the fear of missing out is too strong.

German Engineering beats Calcutta blacksmiths anyday bolt boi

>muh partnerships

Hahaha remember UBT's partnership list?

Check out how deeply ingrained this partnership is though. It's irrefutable

Shill me sir

i have 20k and i feel lost

Kek. Agreed, these bolt fuckers need to put in more effort

You actually need 20k to make it

Attached: LIT Staking 20k.png (1610x830, 140K)

150k bolt is required to make it.

look at the insecure boltlets coming to lition threads since they are getting ignored HAHAHAHAH

OUT OUT OUT OUT.

Bolties truely are the lowest form of life. They have no partnerships, no connections and no usecase. Lition is an absolute low cap gem that will obviously go crazy in the next few months.

Attached: 1555586847138.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)

They are getting desperate. Look at the chart: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bolt/
Only going down HAHAHAHAHAA

Jelly of the LIT 2.5x

Oh shit it went down another %. How you holding up BOLT-fags? Bags feel heavier and heavier?

Attached: 1555269087022.jpg (229x220, 7K)

why does it keep dumping

comfy af desu

kek because it's LITerally a scam german coin. the absolute state of these lit fags. trust me, go all in on $bolt and thank me next week

People tend to take profits after making 2.5x their money in a single day. Still holding strong af above.

Richard "Der Chad" Lohwasser has given all his strength into supporting a 3,000 gwei price floor before pushing it to a new ATH.

Attached: 23091-82319827.png (959x1024, 1.38M)

It went down 3% in 15 min. How you holding up?

>It went down 3% in 15 min. How you holding up?
you must be a new fag. it's up 2x and flipers are selling. once they are gone and replaced buy hodlers we pump to $2. 10x from here.

>5
this. 20,000 to make it (min stake amount)