Fantom

Silently moons while the West is sleeping.hahahahahahaha

Sellers gonna be killing themselves.

Attached: 20190420_174700.jpg (1080x1731, 350K)

> In india they can spot moon very early
> OP was taking a poo in street and he saw it

From my cool Japanese home I now type.

>missing this pump
Get fucked

Japanese don't know english
So you have to be an indian writing from japan
Very hard to poo in those foreign streets, you're an hero

Shits gonna donothing for the next weeks/month pump is over

Be quick Sirs. Sell your LIT to buy FTM again!!!1

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I smell your poo

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

Pump and dump gook scam coin.

Attached: 5k2tWE6P7gjtWGNDHKvBHJvQx7thWpwfBuL4j6vJ.png (640x331, 280K)

Fucking imbecile.

based

I touched the poo. I really thought I would make it with this.

Stay mad gook

CAN YOU FANTOM FUCKS JUST FAG OFF YOU MUFAKDAKS

Stay stupid for believing that shit.

I'm still down more than 30% for falling for this meme

holding for long term

kek it's mooning already. huge pull flag forming due to the binance dex rumors - get the fuck in my FANTIES are locked and loaded have over 2 million

Anyone who doesn't know Lachesis Protocol and why it's a game changer shouldn't be investing in crypto.

Youre on biz, FTM was shilled 3 weeks at great buy in points, but conveniently you finally decided to buy the last top and now youre being a grade a faggot.. Doesnt smell like discord fud curry at all.

I've got 50k stack, will I make it? I just want to be able to pay for student loans off

SCAM.

the COPE.... how much did you lose while I doubled my FTM stack ???

Just give up, Rajeesh. Stop shitting up our board.

lmao