Why is becoming rich so important to anons who lurk here?

Why is becoming rich so important to anons who lurk here?

Attached: 071143054_prevstill.jpg (3840x2160, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sophiemudd/?hl=en
instagram.com/anyanicolodi/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because without money life is impossible

It's the only way to be free

I just don't want to work or be bothered by people, but still be able to enjoy modern infrastructure like a/c and internet (so homelessness is not an option). If I figure out a way to get on guaranteed welfare for life without anyone hassling me, that's just as good as being rich.

Attached: JASkW.jpg (1354x717, 107K)

because working 8 hours a day 6 days a week just to earn enough to live is the most retarded thing ever

Freedom and possibilities.

why not

this

23 yo currently make 50-60k as a machine "tech" lifting 40-50 lbs parts 450 a day for 8-10 hours 7 days a week. Shit fucking sucks when I know I'm 1 moon mission away to making it

Yeah i make 60k a year so my (((employers))) can make millions and take all the credit for my work fuck that crypto is my only way out.
T.nycfag

this

you can choose to follow your passions to do what you like and love, even if it doesn't pay or the pay is shit. Or just to stay at home and play vidya all the time without pressure

You need money to do shit. But personally it's more important how I make my money rather than how much I make. That's why I cant settle with a 9-5 I would rather be a bum.

All I want is enough. The love of money is the root of all evil. If you don't know what enough is you just want all the way to infinity. Then you're a slave. BUY LINK

Attached: 1535792254606.jpg (996x682, 64K)

THIS

It's actually a diversion.

If attained, it's one less thing to blame before the full 360° close-off realization that it's actually ourselves to blame for everything that has happened to us. It is human nature to seek culpability in times of tragedy. We will blame our parents, upbringing, education, the people around us, the government, the world. We will blame the system, the men and women in charge, even real and fictitious groups and societies; but ultimately, the mantle of responsibility rests squarely on our shoulders.

A dip in the pond of knowledge grants spite, sadness, malice and malevolence, but immersion takes you to god.

Only a rich kid that always got what they wanted and is sheltered from harsh realities of life says stuff like this. Or a dumb fuck teenager who's opinion doesn't matter and shouldn't even be posting here.

shut the fuck up retard.

because they've realized they missed out on a once in a human-history kind of event, like the creation of gold's dominance as money.

only instead of learning from this experience they think they can just buy worthless shitcoins like link and somehow magically get rich with dead alts

Money increases choice and freedom in life. It also decreases stress, as I am more independent and don't need my employer as much. Fuck you money rocks!

Attached: 1555116159745.jpg (610x395, 52K)

It's the only true way to manifest destiny in our time. I want to be able to do whatever I want, at any moments notice, with the totality of my time being spent recreationally with friends or family.

to get brapps and sniffs

wtf are you blabbing about

Revenge. I want to crush my enemies who have harmed me and my family. They will all pay for their crimes. I know revenge is bad but it's the driving force in my life since I have lost family to these evil fucks. Money doesn't buy happiness... But it will finally let me get the revenge upon the people who have wronged me.

because "working" is the most degrading, humiliating thing a person can experience

it's worse than getting pissed and shit on in public - that doesn't last decades, it's over as soon as you take a shower

basically this

this

these guys get it

>It's the only way to be free
This. And when you don't have money, you're litterly forced to hang out with people you dislike. e.g. Coworkers, fellow students, family.

I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO WORK ON MONDAY FUUUUUCCKKKK

What a well thought out post. I agree!

Attached: 1555126934856.png (298x260, 44K)

god i hate people

I probably won't get rich but I want to work as little as possible because normalfag scum are insufferable

In my country, freedom is purchased.

unironically to form a breeding harem

Attached: 1534004376692.jpg (614x767, 93K)

Idc about nice things, women, parties, anything. I just want to be able to live a simple life off my investments without having to work.

Financial independence

Beating the system

I can't spend the rest of my life working

the only sane post

Attached: 1533165171399.jpg (765x670, 232K)

I find it irritating that everyone notices the girl on the right of that picture when for me she's like 2 entire leagues below the one on the left (who is impossible to find too)

instagram.com/sophiemudd/?hl=en
instagram.com/anyanicolodi/?hl=en

weird superiority complex and i dont want to be some average guy i.e. a loser

user, most people are manlets and wont pick the tallest girl in any picture.

same

I have no desire to be 'rich', or at least 'rich' in the consumerist tool's sense, i.e. overpriced clothing, cars, gadgets, or mcMansion. I desire to live the same middle class life I do now, perhaps a few more nice nights out to dinner or vacations here or there, but unbound by this absurd need to be tied to some corporate workplace 40 hours a week for the prime of my life. That is true freedom, and one I plan to give to my own children, and instill in them the same economically conservative values to keep the freedom wealth provides intergenerational.

I don't even necessarily expect crypto to take me to that point. All I need is for it to buy me a few years, enough time to quit my job and pursue my own projects full time until I can live off the wealth they generate.

Attached: 14664948331700.jpg (600x693, 60K)

so i can pay my parents mortgage off, then fix their house up real nice. after i'd take off on the road with my dog in a nice mercedes van, an just do whatever i want for a little bit, and maybe buy a house somewhere if the market dips. if i really make it id like to help all of my friends build a better life if they really want to.

Because being a normie is insufferable and being apart from it all, being above it all, requires money.
Because financial independence means freedom of action, freedom of association and freedom of thought.
Because if you're on Jow Forums then you'll never be happy among normies.
Because ignorance is a virtue you'll never again possess.
Because the world is fucked up and history shows that the poor, the weak, suffer what they must, while the rich, the strong, survive and thrive.

Because everytime i clock in i gag alittle

Shiny thing good

Also, Jow Forums more specifically wants to get rich quick. If you spend your life sidelined and rejected from society it's easy to believe there's some kind of trap door shortcut you can similarly take to bypass career growth and socializing.
Cryptocurrencies were close enough in theme to nerdshit (math? computers? ew) to fit this fantasy and when the bubble blew up, it captured everyone's lust

> get rich quick

i've been here for years faggot. What the fuck is with you retards and saying crypto is "get rich quick"? it takes years, and that's if your lucky, it may take me a decade before i cash any out and i'm fully prepared for that. I won't cry at being a multi-millionaire before 40 lol most normies will NEVER

EVER

EVER

retire

let that sink in before you judge the high risk strategies exhibited by Jow Forums. The world is fucked, not us. My father worked his whole life and is now nervously asking me to pay my student loans so he can get the small yet ever dwindling trickle of social security the government offers.

freedom to live as i want

Don't wanna be "Rich" per say but I do want to be able to just be a lazy fuck once I do retire. No having to go back to work once I pull the pin from my current employer in 14 more years.

A lot of people fuck this up. They retire to early with nothing "there" to help them once the bills start rolling on in as always. So they go back to work. Or they live like hermits socking back every spare dime till retirement time then once they "pull the pin" they're so fucking broke down due to health or whatnot that they can't enjoy life and actually blow money on stuff they like. The trick is to find a balance; live life and have fun but also put money aside for life after work.

I just want to own some property and have enough tucked away that I dont have to put a mask on for 8 hours of the day. Would still be working just not a 9-5.

Because normies are insufferable. They make everything unnecessarily complicated. If communities were organized we could have a simpler and happier world but the npcs are unable to understand concepts like empathy and logic