2013 crypto fag here. I've made it, AMA faggots

2013 crypto fag here. I've made it, AMA faggots.

Attached: old_fag.png (1205x246, 13K)

how much is "making it"

also, pic related.

Attached: bear_is_over_jpg.png (1252x1333, 180K)

enough to not worry about money, realistically, ever.

welfare queens don't worry about money either user. That's no kind of answer.

So can you send me 1 BTC and not care about it?

what are u sayin?

that's not how this game works, I waited years, you can too.
kek, it's subjective you absolute faggot. I live a very happy life and don't have to worry about money because of crypto, that's making it, to me. I don't need to validate or justify shit to you plebs, I'm just here to help you faggots out. take it or leave it.
look at the damn file name ffs

What's one piece of advice you'd give to someone with less than 5k in crypto?

>help out
>has yet to offer any help

Good work. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to sleep now in my 2.5 million dollar home in Cali now. Got a busy day of doing jack shit tomorrow. Keep e-flexing on NEETS though my dude... hahahahaha

your iq is a bit low, if I answered your question of "how much monies you got kekkek"- how is that helpful? go play with the normans. ask a semi constructive question, and I might answer.

I mean, there's a fuck ton of variables to that question. Mainly, roughly when did you enter the market? and can you ABSOLUTELY go without that 5k for potentially the next 6+ months?

I entered just before you did, October/November 2013 but:

1) I didn't buy much (8btc or so)
2) I didn't follow the market and so got in no 16/17 alts
3) I fucked up big time last year and lost everything

I bought back in and played things well in the last 8 months, though, so I will do OK.

> Question:

How did you fare in the last bull and crash? Tell us a brief summary of your moves between 2013 and now?

Some questions for you
1) Did you just buy BTC or also Altcoins. If you bought altcoins, what % of your portfolio were they?
2) Did you actively trade or just invested at good times and hold?
3) Did you sell the top in 2017/2018?
4) Did you only buy 1BTC back in the days? How did you increase your 1BTC to much more (aka. making it - 1 BTC isn't making it, atleast for me)
5) Do you truly think the bottom is in for now, and if so, when do you expect the next ATH for BTC?

dont listen to the faggots op. whatt alts give you antshare vibes?

Keep thread alive - I will answer shortly.

When will btc wipe out the fiat ponzi and banks die

what are you invested in right now?
any trading tips?

op answer

> How did you fare in the last bull and crash? Tell us a brief summary of your moves between 2013 and now?

basically, I heard about crypto in 2011/12, bought and sold all along the 2014 runup and rundown, I made some money, not a lot, but let it sit until the more recent runup. It's pretty easy to spot an overbought market now. When you see 4chins/biz post count starting to sky rocket, and the blatant euphoria threads on reddit, "my dad bought bitcoin" - fucking sell very soon. Wait 1.5-2.5 years for the next bottom, rinse repeat.

I don't fuck with alts too much, I've had some bad experiences, and honestly don't feel like shilling, that's not why I'm here.

It depends on when the next financial collapse occurs. I think as more and more financial collapses happen over the decades, the more and more people will crawl into crypto. We're pre-2000 era for the internet right now, so it could be another 1-5 years before a recession occurs. even then, unless it's some great depression type shit, only a certain % of people will flee into crypto. Probably the collapse after that will be the true bank apocalypse. I'd say in the next 5-15 years banks will eat dirt.

not shilling, it's not why I'm here. See above for trading tips, play position trades, wait months or years before trading!

think bitcoin will retest lower 5K before another leg up?

Roughly how much btc do you have now then op and if I have 1 btc what is your advice for me in the future

BITG,DEV,ENJ,DRGN

there's a more than fair chance it might. See pic related, we might be in the first bubble, but as volume keeps increasing, it's pushing me to lean towards bubble 2.
irrelevant epeen comparison and not following opsec. as for your 1 btc, sell when btc hits 55-80k, profit. it's really this simple, but will you stick to it? Probably not.
kek, shitcoins everywhere, everywhere I say.

Attached: hmm.png (600x600, 210K)

larp/10

People have predicted it will go to 130k you dont think it will reach that high?

or maybe it's not. :)
it could. but, trying to time the absolute top is a bad idea. find an exit with a hefty profit, dont enter back in until at least 1 year later, maybe 1.5+

Good point, ty user

>buy
>sell

so how many millions do you actually have? i'd expect mid 7 figures minimum if you think you've "made it"

no problem, that's the range I would start averaging out of the market, if it hits 100k, fucking sell and dont look back until 1.5yrs+ later.
ffs, you plebs and your tiny brains. You don't need fucking 10 billion dollars to have made it. this peasantry "how much monies you got" attitude is going to fuck you over in the long run.

ok, so you have made less than i have, and don't realize that your experiences are irrelevant in todays crypto world either. nice pity party this thread is.

Haha noice try m8.

2012 Crypto FAG here

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-201855.jpg (2190x1080, 262K)

Are you the guy with the same name as a washing machine brand?

Left the west soon as I made it, would never go back.

I donate to a few far right groups and haven't seen a shitskin in a few years now.

wow I must be rich now right, r-r-r-right guys?

Attached: AMA.png (819x942, 39K)

get shrekt scrub, lol. So many scams in this space, it's amazing.
this is funny, actually, because my IGN is something related to the kitchen, and my real name is related to RV trailers. Very close guess though! kek. almost creepy, almost. get out of my cyberwebs you h33ckers.
hey same here man, fuck the west, greedy bundacunts if you ask me and I was born there. wait, am I greedy cunt?

Dis you sodl or hodl ya BSVs?

This, I have no clue how much money I have it's probably 9/10 figures.

My expenses are around $2 - 4k a month.

I collect pokemon cards, 1st gen computer parts and send money to causes I believe in anonymously (Far Right Activists, layed off factory workers and veterans)

Are you in contact with other user whales?

I personally think we will be testing the 3.8k\4k range, that would JUST all the bulls and then a consistent climb to comfy prices.

Then a bullrun late next year

Desu what do you think of link?

Scam

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-212503.png (1080x1920, 54K)

But instead of making a useful post you jerk off in someone else's thread? Go shill your poorfag pageet bags somewhere else.

I've put all my savings into eth assuming that when btc swings up again, eth will go with it.

Stupid move? Should I convert to btc when/if the price dips?

just ignore him, pic very related.

Attached: relevant.png (640x640, 30K)

> Made it
Uses coinmarketcap to do charting. FK off earlyfag. U got lucky

10 figures? So a billionaire, basically? I don't believe you

user pls what do you think about link?

I dont want your btc but i do want a foil charizard ples

it's the meme of Jow Forums, basically.
I knew a guy who had 150k in crypto back in 2013. I sold him my husky because the dog was straight crazy and I was 18 in an apartment. I asked him about it a while ago, but he said he lost the keys. I think he was just covering his ass because he's probably sitting on millions, possibly tens/hundreds.
you are correct, when btc moves up, so will eth.
don't make short term trades, position trade over months/years. DCA into a good number and keep to it until there's clearly another runup.

why is someone from 2013 who bought half of a bitcoin trying to act like some oldfag that made it lmao

May I have 1 btc please

At what cost user?

I'm trying to help you ungrateful fucks. old habits die hard I guess, never change Jow Forums. just about done with this thread, might check back in 6-8 months.

Kek

I know you're not too keen on alts, but do you think there's a project out there (or will be) that might usurp, or potentially rival BTC? I'm not necessarily talking about ETH or other top coins

I bought $750 worth of BTC last week and have like 3k TRON tokens. I don't know what to do or where to find good info. Any suggestions on where I can increase my knowledge or what moves I should make? I currently make like 3k/month USD but I am returning to school in August so will only be PT working then.

>guy bought in 2013
>got lucky and made it
>Jow Forumslets suck his dick as if he knows shit
fucking typical lmao, you fags are so desperate

what makes you think that his opinion is worth shit? dyor retard

Of course I am desperate, being a wagie fucking blows

Fellow oldcoiner here. Bought my first bidcorn for 80 bucks on coinbase. If I had more money as a broke college student, I would have bought more. About 10 btc now with cost basis around 450. Initial was about 5.5k.

I've sold some as well. I got up to 15 BTC during the last run up, but sold to cover my ass.

>help
you haven't said anything intelligent or useful. i bought in 2014 but i don't go giving out financial advice bcz i honestly don't know shit about the future of criptoe.

Okay, so what's the next few projects on your radar?

How are you a BTC maximalist or do you believe in ETH?

What's your opinion on DAOs?

Are you interested in real world useage, past speculative holding?

jesus christ this board is fucking hopeless

Did I miss something?

Well, that was pathetic.

hes not into shitcoins retard

Shill some bags OP, let's stop beating around the bush

I believe a lot of projects show promise, not going to mention specifics, but btc obviously has first movers advantage.
I just dont like shilling, this shit is all speculative as fuck. The fact you can repeatedly make 3 or 4 times your money is insane compared to traditional markets. Alts have their place, and sure you make 30 or even 50x your money, but it's a fucking shot in the dark imo. Most alts swell up with btc, do with that what you will.
as mcdickfee has said, bitcoin/blockchain is quite literally one of the most important technical discoveries since agriculture. btc has first mover, which is huge, and it's essentially digital gold. I think btc (and crypto) will be around for a very long time. the likely hood of btc being dethroned any time soon, is almost nil, imo. but who fucking knows, really.
well, for one, fuck student loans in the US, good luck clawing your way out of that interest on a 50k-150k loan. You'll be slaving off that interest for decades. assuming you don't make it, or move out of the fuck usa.
thanks for the input

You don't actually still support btc do you? Fucking coin is hijacked and artificially limited to get people on a layer two banking network.

I mean I still hold btc, but I don't think its got much of a future for actual adoption. Shit is just an exchange coin anymore.

>2.5 million dollar home in Cali
So a trailer?

This, lol. Guy is larping. I have similar buys as well and fucking sold before the bull run

nice, what do you think could make btc reach another ath? will first mover just pump it for fomo psy and mass hysteria like in the last cycle, just to repeat it over and over for as long as that works? or is there any other reason the masses should drive the price of bitcoin up again?
also do you think BCH or another project has better potential for mass adaption than BTC?
What is your opinion on Blockstream and LN?

How much more pump does BAT have in it?

I made some good money with antshares and verge.

I'm getting the same vibes with Colx and have bought a few million. Make of this what you want.

where Do you see eth going next bull run?

Are you still in the game?
How much do you spend on a monthly base, on average?
Do you have any investments beside crypto?
How did that money changed you?
How is your lifestyle in general? What do you do for fun? Where do you live?
When moon?

Ok, some practical questions:
-How long did you wait to cash out?
-What percentage of your Bitcoin stack have you kept?
-Were you able to avoid paying taxes? Why or why not?

Do you still find it fun to research new cryptocurrencies?

$2.5 mil gets you a spot next to the in n out dumpster

how many btc you own?
do you agree that bitcoin did most of the job already and it can't be stopped anymore? it doesn't need any states support to act as a universal measure of value, and if the price keeps rising, at one point it has to stay stable with high usage in different automated services

How often did you browse Jow Forums before you'd made it? What drew you to this place?

Yes we all know we are in a bull market.... Duh
What we don't know is how parabolic the bull market chart is going to be...
When should we expect a new all time high
You seriously aren't implying that it will take more than a few months I hope.
By my superior and intelligent predictions we will reach a new all time high by September.

to put it simply, market cycles & the idea of a deflationary currency.

The normans will eventually realize that it's absolutely absurd they can't easily transact money on the weekends, or holidays because of "JEBUS". You shouldn't have to pay a monthly account fee charge for your bank account, or NSF fees, or ATM fees, or $25-$50 wire fees, or wait fucking days for money to Too much fuckery has been fucking people for decades. Banks have gotten WAY too greedy, and it's essentially why BTC was created, and the page is slowly turning.

We're basically 56k dial up right now. Remember how foreign paying bills online was? Or how it was a "scary" concept to order something off the internet? or am I showing my age? and it's been, what, 10 years or so? We've gone from actually pain painstakingly watching jpgs loading to fucking fiber in your fucking neighborhood which is 17,857 times faster. Crypto will have this same effect.

Adoption takes time, and crypto will eventually become way more accessible for the noobs. I'm rambling, been a crypto maximalist for far too long. But hey, I suppose it pays to believe in a technology that will shape our world for decades, or even many centuries.

fuck you, you get a short answer because I just tried way too hard at the above post. same thing that happened last time btc ran up.

>or wait fucking days for money to
>or waiting fucking days for money to clear.

biz is actually cancer, no sarcasm. you can filter through the catalog and it's basically shilling 98% of the time. The other 1% is basically just stupidity. There are a few gems here and there, and I have learned a thing or two off biz, but it's most manipulative utter bullshit. Not to sound like an inward sucking cock, but hopefully I provided some insight in this thread. I very VERY rarely post to this shit festering piece of the IP range.

>because of "JEBUS"
Weird way to spell "Jews", but okay.

I've been buying coins off the biz calls and I'm a green every time before the price shoots up, so no complains

why are people sending you moneys? can i have some?

Where do you hang out? Or have you left crypto forums? I'm pretty much done with biz now. This last wave of idex garbage was enough.

honestly, I don't really pay attention to it anymore, other than a btc/ cryptowat.ch on one screen zoomed out, viewing on the 3 day. it's really just echos, the bull market of btc is what you should really be paying attention to, not a whole lot else.

only have 1k to invest. spread across alts as that's my only way to make a profit despite the huge risk. should i just neck myself?

2012 oldfag here, first bought at $14 and mined with a 7970. Had enough for a house in 2017 but need more to fullfil pol based aspirations so patiently waiting for next bubble.
Moved from btc to bch and more recently all in on bsv. The mining subsidy for sha256 coins is running out and whichever coin can substitute that for fees will be king. Only bsv can do this as bch would require far more adoption to build up the fees and btc grinds to a halt when the fees rise as the 1mb block limit restrics its use.

>2012 oldfag here
How is it possible that you haven't made it? You must be an idiot
>more recently all in on bsv
Yep

>because of "JEBUS"
This is a very strong IQ below 120 indicator.

Lol. Larping Jow Forums faggot confirmed. Kys

Could have sold the lot and bought just a house but then all I've got is a house. Need enough to diversify into assets to provide a reliable mutual income while still holding a good chunk of bitcoin for future growth.

If the banking system bans all interaction with the crypto ecosystem (a complete separation) and/or makes it illegal to use crypto as payment, then what?

But BAT plebs. Once normies start comparing this to Google and FB valuation.. It's gonna explode like nothing you have seen. 120k bag

Ok, i'll bite

1) what is your current impression of the market? (bitrock go up or down)
2) what is your current impression of market sentiment?
3) I assume you are a BTC maximalist, but are there any alts that you think may have a good future? To clarify, I'm not asking you to shill per se im just curious if you see any resemblance to early BTC in some of these new projects in terms of community perception, project goals, implementation etc...(mimble wimble for example, any thoughts?) Again, not looking for "will X coin moon" but i'm more referring to the sentiment of the early days and if there are any new coins/ideas that have captured the spirit of early BTC or have similar sentiments in the community
4) Buy and hold, or are you a trader? If so, do you use leverage?
5) Where do you get your information on crypto trends? Since you pre-date most of these scammy "crypto news" websites, are there any OG websites you use?
6) Where do you see crypto going in the future? limited to areas like payment transfers or full scale 4th industrial revolution? Any sector you see being heavily impacted in the future that's being ignored?

Thanks friendo, I tried not to ask questions that you've already answered, or at least tried to distinguish them but I apologize if I repeated any

Also, shit maybe someone hasn't asked this yet but...

any thoughts on the BTC v. BCH ideology?