Attention Passengers: Fantom Choo Choo Train Thread

Post your favorite locomotive in appreciation for the return trip. I'll see you bois at the destination.

Attached: Chugalug.jpg (634x623, 190K)

epic trend reversal. glad we get a second chance at scooping some up. upwards!

fucking shit, I sleep on FTM for a couple days and it's already starting to melt faces. had to fomo back in

CHOO CHOO MADAFACAAA!!!!!

Attached: CHOO CHOO.png (465x512, 65K)

Honk honk mother fucker

Choo choo!

Attached: photo-1516900557549-41557d405adf.jpg (1400x1750, 393K)

HOO HOOOO

Attached: choo-choo.jpg (474x718, 262K)

GOOKED.

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

listen here you cuck user, ftm is launching with 24,000 TPS which is thousands of time faster than ethereum, so you can get fucked

I've seen capitulation you couldn't imagine. And this is the only thing I've ever seen in recent times that thrilled me to the bone.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of shitcoins and the tyranny of exchanges. Blessed is he, who in the name of decentralization and good will, shepherds the weak through the V shaped valley of FTM, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost gains. And i will strike down upon thee with grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to sell down on my brother's books. And you will know my name is the Great Fantom Lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee

Attached: assclown.jpg (800x450, 49K)

im getting vibes of the antshares variety.

>mfw

5 cents by monday

Attached: 1555117629243.gif (607x609, 514K)

Always looking sexy in some winter weather.

Attached: trainfront.jpg (675x900, 189K)

andre cronje just a blogger? HAHAHAHA
HONK HONK

you have no idea do you? because of this man their mainnet is launching months ahead of schedule

if you don't know, you better call somebody

praise andre

Attached: jesus_andre.jpg (620x576, 161K)

Soon Non-stop moon

The next Ethereum

>because of this man their mainnet is launching months ahead of schedule
it's not. the gooks lied about earlir mainnet to pump the price. mainnet will still be Q3

The bounciest. I’ve got my Staking amount all bought in under 170 so let’s fuckkn mewn now. Mainnet sooooooon

Look at this beauty

Attached: poezd-noclass_s.jpg (250x170, 17K)

lulz just watch how hard FTM pumps. This kid doesn't even know

So comfy.
Never slept as good as I have since I went all in on FTM.
This will soon be a top 5 coin

choo choo

Fantom is hauling ass

Attached: hottrain.jpg (563x590, 56K)

Ohhhhhhh shitttttttttt

Attached: thomas__o_face_aka_the_face_of_evil_by_bloatenator-d61rbtk.png (642x622, 355K)

We all know where this train is going

Attached: C9A2EB0D-47B0-463F-9F0B-D4C4578BCA7F.jpg (630x630, 49K)

Choo fuckin chooooooo straight out the cryptowinter baby

Attached: BD7FABD1-8947-4B59-A049-D6B49E3B3EE3.jpg (1125x457, 481K)

ALLLLL ABOOOARD!!!!!

Fantom is the future!

Attached: train.jpg (1920x1080, 857K)

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

Attached: 5k2tWE6P7gjtWGNDHKvBHJvQx7thWpwfBuL4j6vJ.png (640x331, 280K)

Dead cat bounce

This is not a train.

Choo choo.

Attached: photo-1514250609276-c577268ef8fb.jpg (1400x1728, 565K)