Can't afford the life my parents lived

>Can't afford the life my parents lived.
>Choked by taxes for social security I will NEVER see.
>You now need a college degree (MINIMUM, master's degree if you wanna get a real career) to do fucking anything.
>Parents pushed and pushed and pushed me since I was 13 years old to get a shit college degree and get in MASSIVE debt I will NEVER be able to pay back or declare bankruptcy on.
>Cost of everything has skyrocketed while wages have stayed the same

What do I do? I'm fucking sick of worrying EVERY month if I'm gonna be able to make rent. The idea of getting married and having kids is a joke to me. There's no fucking way. And people are just shocked and awed that no one is having kids anymore.

Attached: main_graph.jpg (557x288, 22K)

What did you major in, or did you finish college?
Do you have a job?

You take your little wagie scraps and bet on a deflationary asset spiral like me.

The rich are only rich temporarily because the FED has injected money into the economy not for wages but to prop up housing prices. The bankers get bailed out, not the workers. It's a clown economy and a clown world. If you're not unpredictable and putting your money where normies can't understand you'll get screwed again and again.

cry more poor fag, i enjoy your tears

marry a rich ugly woman

you are a debt slave. your role is to live in servitude bound by your debt.

you are doing great at it.

boomers have pretty much ensured that communism will take over at this point. they didn't realize even capitalism was based on the assumption that a rogue generation wouldn't come along and give away the whole circus. it's literally a system that depends on inheritance. leaving future generations better than the previous. they broke the equation holding it all together. this is the end of this system.

load that shotgun, put it in your mouth, cry that last tear and pull the trigger. life is not for you, just give up, you had no chance anyway. it's ok, kys OP

Hard times make hard & good men. Stop being a pussy and do what is necessary.

When the welfare scam eventually fails, I will have no sympathy for the elderly starving on the streets. They voted themselves high welfare benefits and put the bill on me, young generations. Fuck them. Pay for your own shit!

Attached: 04965720.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>master's degree if you wanna get a real career)

I make over $200k/yr on a bachelors degree. I live far better than my parents did.

can you stop bitching already. we got mass entrepreneurial opportunity now. if you're not a total sperg boomers can only dream of our chances to make it, with the knowledge of the whole world on our fingertips.
i'd never want to trade with baby boomers (or even worse GenX), they're the worst generation. be thankful you're born in this glorious times and in case you're a complete autistic lowlife then work on improving that. if boomers are right with one thing it's that many of you act like little girls.

No need to be insecure friend
Yep, most people are. Insane how they managed to make a massive population of serf's who dont even know what's been done to them
What do you?
How do I get on this path? What do I do? Where do I start?

>Hard times make hard men.
I like this timeline.

Attached: large.jpg (500x749, 51K)

you probably shouldn't have kids seeing that you're an unsuccessful person that blames everything but yourself.

What work should I go into?

Funny how wage stagnation correlates so nicely with women entering the workforce in earnest and an increase in immigrants. Really makes me think

depends on what you majored in
Electrical engineer here, and life seems pretty comfy in the upcoming years

>Can't afford the life my parents lived.
Nobody owes you that or anything else. If you want a lifestyle, work for it ni gg er

didn't read the other bullshit

lmfao wow

what a fucking pussy

get a trade

>tfw 0 debt
>tfw no time wasted on college
>tfw 1 job, 1 duty
>tfw $40 an hour + $150 an hour after hours
>tfw plumber

i can easily clear $150k a year but im cool with 100 and tons of free time.

one day you'll realize college is only for medical and real engineering

Hospital admin.

>it's literally a system that depends on inheritance.

They gave our inheritance to Warren Buffett, George Soros, the Koch brothers and a bunch Mexicans and Guatemalans.

There was inevitably going to be some pull back now that the rest of the world isn't battle damaged or taking their first steps out of the 1800's. We still have substantial advantages being english speakers and going through the paces of internet exposure first, the opportunities are there if you're willing to think beyond dependency on government.

Seems like the right thread...

Is $30/hr enough to pay a painter? I need a part-time painter.

No supervision.
Set your own schedule. No dealing with customers or co-workers. Autists welcome.

Attached: th.jpg (474x406, 39K)

I am surprised that no one jumped in saying:
>muh womenz muh immigrants, back to Jow Forums

more like hard men make for good times, am I right fellas? either of you in London and want so get dick sucked?

>deflationary asset spiral like me
Such as?

Thinking of just saying fuck it and going to a tech school to become an electrician

you sound like another faggot communist
just die

Inb4 “You knew EXACTLY what you were doing when you signed the student loan, after all you were 18, buck-o!”

Thanks for working in the shit while I run my business

Sounds like u should vote for Bernie.

the main difference is that our parents got house at a cost of today's car. See when you start living alone the rent is like 60% of your salary. This is why young people struggle, it is unsustainable.

My dad bought a fucking 3 family house in Boston for $10,000 in the late 80's.

Where are our opportunities? Should I just become a cam boy with a Patreon?