Top Tech Companies Are Run by Indians

Please show your respect sirs

Attached: 10-ceos.jpg (641x594, 68K)

>replaces all the tech support with Indians that work for 12 cents an hour
>let's replace the CEO with one that makes 84 cents an hour
And the shareholders rejoiced

All of those companies are going to shit except for Pepsi who is stagnant

As a Jow Forumsentooman, I'm particularly mad at Microsoft (whom I almost called Windows just now because the retard that made this pic used the wrong logo). I remember Salty Nutella being hyped up a lot after how Steve "Sweaty Balls" Ballmer completely dropped the ball by failing to innovate. What has changed for the better by pajeeting a company that only needed some very obvious repairs after Ballmer? Windows 10 has so many UI inconsistencies that it's like a ransom note, and has become famous for wrecking people's shit during updates. Windows Phone is completely dead. They're losing marketshare in the PC space to GOOGLE! Note that they were industry leaders in both computer OS's and smartphones 15 years ago. Yes, it's mostly Ballmer's mismanagement, but they got a seemingly not stupid person from India running shit now as a diversity hire and all that he's managed to do is just stagnate shit.

Google's an equally stagnant pile of shit now. They announced a game console and everyone shat on them for it. Is that good? Is that expected from what was recently the #1 company in the world?

Why do they stagnate everything they touch? Just like how they stagnated their country

Attached: gold indian.jpg (634x822, 91K)

The best Microsoft can do is copy Apple (iPod, Windows Phone, "Software as a Service" tm). Windows 10 is one huge pile of contempt for its customers. They don't have any ideas left.

there's plenty of shit they could have done though

The original plans for Windows 7 included cloud integration in Explorer as well as having the UI adapt when it's being interacted with through a touch screen or through a mouse and keyboard, but they ended up dropping those ideas for whatever reason. Windows 10, hell even Windows 8 could have just been 7 but with those features added as well as the performance boosts in 10 and we would have been fine. But instead they decided on this completely backwards UI that only seems better now after how bad 8 was

>3 control panels
thank you sirs

Yep. Turning their customers base into product testers who don't even get paid for the privilege of alpha testing for them, bothers me too.

Salty cumskins afraid of my poopower 2025

Attached: IMG_0132.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Funny how there are plenty of pajeets in leadership roles but barely any chink. Really makes you think.

Attached: 1502026997921.jpg (899x898, 296K)

Jewgle now works harder to keep me from finding what I'm looking for than it does to show me what I ask for. (Moonman and Mr. Bond videos, mostly.) That won't work out well for them in the long term.

I remember recently me and the boys were trying to find a site that streams movies for free, and using Google yielded nothing useful so we just went to look on Yandex instead and the first result just worked.

I feel like ten years from now there'll be a surface web full of squeaky-clean sites like nu Google, and an underground "TOR Lite" web where it's endless piracy sites and phpBB forums (and imageboards, of course)

Let me add more to the list
Lakshmi Mittal, chairman and CEO of ArcelorMittal
Dinesh C. Paliwal, CEO of Harman International Industries
Rajeev Suri, CEO of Nokia
Sanjay Jha, former CEO and Chairman of Qualcomm, Motorola Mobility & GlobalFoundries

I almost didn't recognize her without a dick in her beautiful HAPA mouth.

kikes btfo by pos

>Nokia
>Motorola
Both are dying and the only people who use their phones anymore are drug dealers

Because every time when Japs/Gooks/Chinks take leadership roles, shit happens and a paradigm shift occurs.
They are too ambitious and nobody trusts them.They are OUR main competitors for Global leadership.
The Westernised ones that do make it often destroy entire industries at their own whim by bring their expertise back.

I noticed this phenomenon when I searched for the same thing on my normal desktop with a fake Google account and then my laptop with no account

Results were not just different even using Google on both, but the logged in search couldn't find what I needed period.

Attached: 1553058313747.png (758x802, 668K)

Don't forget about Satoj.

Attached: 1551199471866.jpg (541x558, 56K)

What's her name?

Kelly Balthazar aka Amelia Wang aka Mayli. Have fun on the backstory if you're only discovering this.

The fact that you retards think Microsoft is doing bad shows how fucking stupid you are. It’s a b2b company, they don’t care about “””consumers”””. Azure and O365 are behemoths in their industries, and they’re taking the vast majority of fortune 1000 companies. Contracts at those levels go for 10s of millions of dollars

But you guys would rather talk about “hurrr durr windows 10 had bad UI :((((“
Fucking retards I swear. Bull run is starting

HAHA pajeets BTFO

Is there really a Vishnu on the blockchain though?

deloitte is run by a street shitter too

There are 999999 Vishnus on the Sanjay vindaloo

Attached: IMG_0103.jpg (950x530, 361K)

yessssssssss deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

This. Microsoft Cloud (azure) is the go to cloud service provider for large corporations.

Bullish for bsv

Attached: 5792CEDD-CEC2-4D0E-B50B-463DEA6F3DF1.jpg (570x483, 528K)

>In August 2017, Pichai drew publicity for firing a Google employee who wrote a ten-page manifesto criticizing the company's diversity policies and arguing that "distribution of preferences and abilities of men and women differ in part due to biological causes and ... these differences may explain why we don't see equal representation of women in tech and leadership"