Helping Linkies Understand the Future

Linkies,
Look at this chart. It is one of the best analogies of what you will have to withstand if you want to make money on ChainLink. ChainLink maxed out at $1.20 more or less in the speculative bubble. You can expect ChainLink to reach $1.20 NO SOONER than 2025 (and likely after that), and only if ChainLink is comparably successful as Oracle, one of the most important and essential software companies ever.

If you have expectations greater than this, you are the exact same as the morons that got burned buying stupid domain names in 1999 thinking they’d be rich by Y2K. I know this is a hard pill to swallow, but you must understand how markets behave if you ever want to have any degree of success in them. I’ve traded markets for 20 years, including Bitcoin since 2014. I hold a substantial bag of Link as a speculative play. I’m happy to answer any questions and correct people’s misconceptions as to why the cryptocurrency market is drastically different now than it was before 2017.

Attached: 005A11DA-231F-4489-BBB7-8596C9F54DC5.jpg (698x577, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThU5NF0mv4g&list=RDThU5NF0mv4g&start_radio=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post benis

Go big or go home. The winner takes it all.

Attached: 1541761428046.png (876x966, 111K)

This meme has to be banned.

LINK Twinks you are cancer and aids wrapped up together in a perfect harmony of being inbred.

Stinky swinglinkers are out on full steam today

You are a fucking idiot. That spike there is a 1000x spike you fucking moron idiot nigger jew. Link spiked barely 5x, which is like that small spike before.

You are such a fucking idiot.

Attached: 20190420_170526.jpg (698x576, 134K)

Don't expect much form LINK TWINKS ,, they eat their own shit.

>doesn't know that crypto moves way faster than boomer stocks and valuations are way different.

It 10x'd more or less. The Y axis is in dollars, it was around 5 before the rush and maxed at 10. The spike to which you're referring is from approximately 6 dollars to 3.

>Has never seen a speculative rush in anything besides crypto

Crypto has grown substantially as a market in size and has experienced a huge speculative rush, much like internet stocks. Only small market cap cryptos will have huge, quick moves. I've seen this happen multiple times and I've seen lots of people have your mindset. I don't care, but you're just hurting yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThU5NF0mv4g&list=RDThU5NF0mv4g&start_radio=1

Attached: hodlpepe.jpg (125x85, 2K)

Sorry, I meant it maxed at around 50 to 60.

Crypto time moves 10x faster than normal stock market time.

Nice fud OP. We need something new and fresh in that department

Ok, you can believe whatever this is supposed to mean. Just because a cryptocurency with a 2MM market cap and 3k daily volume can grow 100% "quickly" doesn't mean that the market moves faster than equities or any other major market. I assure you, there are very quick systems constantly analyzing markets, and it has begun with cryptocurrencies.

Technically crypto is 31x faster when compared to 5 days of market movement.

This isn't FUD. I'm not fearful nor uncertain nor doubtful as to Chainlink's success.

Have you done any TA to guess what the local bottom for Chainlink's price will be over the next few months? Hoping to buy back in at a cheaper price. I do think Jow Forums currently overvalues it given that none of the rumored partnerships with big-deal institutions outside of crypto have materialized... yet.

why are people still saying this dumb shit 18 months later? it's slow as fuck

Shitty fud, kys

>can't even reach 1 fucking dollar

>being this new

Attached: 1549061500284.jpg (500x740, 107K)

>>success
deluded as fuck

It won't fall to $.30 Timo, you should buy back asap

Didn't Mark Cuban make his fortune buying and selling a stupid domain name?

Horrible horrible horrible horrible retarded comparison and you must be an idiot. You’re comparing the price of a stock (that’s been split more then 11 times) to the price of a utility token that people buy in order to receive x amount of utility on a network.

Price speculation is inherently near worthless anyway, but it doesn’t take a genius to realize how wrong you are on your price speculation. I expect peak speculation to hit slightly above $100 a token before we see it crash down at a nice level of $5 each and a slow climb from there until the free market decides the value of the link token through utility

Facts