Door-to-door peddling is red-pilled

Door-to-door peddling means absolute financial freedom. No boss, no schedule, no obligations. You can earn as much as you like. It's the ultimate alternative to wagecucking.

Attached: door-to-door-salesman-meme-2.jpg (630x420, 74K)

Bought my first house at 19. The first couple years I'd get door to door wagies. Never bought anything from them but occasionally I'd ask how business was going? Sometimes they'd say they werent making much and wanted to go home but couldnt as they got bused from another state to my neighborhood. They didnt even know what city they were in. Just that they were dropped off and had to go down the road door to door. The look on their faces when they'd ask to speak to my parents was priceless when I'd tell them it was my own house bought from working hard online.

Dont be a door to door wagie guys.

I did this pretty much as soon as i turned 18, worked for vivint, they are all a bunch of douch bags, every single person involved in the process, including homeowners, are all just pieces of shit.
Pretty much wasted my whole summer for 500$. The managers claim to be Christians/mormons, but im pretty sure all the most successful ones are into the occult, they are the most disconnected group of individuals I've ever personally witnessed.
Only thing i really got from that summer was this lame ass watch i never use and a distrust for all people.

Attached: 15557731732351618894642.jpg (3264x2448, 2.33M)

>it was my own house bought from working hard online.
Did you work as a twink cam slave for boomers?

>You can earn as much as you like
as long as it's nothing

Attached: 1497432809098.png (378x357, 70K)

People don't like being bothered at home

I ran a myspace layout website. I didnt even design the layouts, paid teenagers $1 or so per each one.

Attached: 1512024697188.png (520x484, 60K)

I made 80k a year for 2 years doing this for charities.

Gets mentally tiring after a while.

Based

I’ve always had a number of sales job, mostly because they required no experience or qualifications and there was the opportunity to make commissions and not be on a fixed salary. I worked a number of door to door jobs, selling things from newspaper subscriptions, restaurants voucher cards and frozen food delivery. Shit gets depressing especially if you’re working alone. I was never a natural salesman and have always been autistic but it was an interesting experience. The soles of my shoes used to get really worn out too kek.

When I was in high school me and my frens would go door to door for our school fundraiser with fake names and keep all the money we targeted rich neighbourhoods. Good times

Door to door landscaper here. Sell boomers snow removal with up front winterly bill in cold season and sell them gardening, lawn mowing in no snow season (leaf)

When you first start you might knock on 50 doors and get 50 no's. But when you walk up to a boomers door and walk away with a $500 check for the winter it feels amazing.

Being a door to door wagie is kys tier imo

When I was in middle school I used to sell boxes of candy for the basketball team and then use the profits to buy more boxes at Sam's Club
1 box of 30 candy bars sold at $1 apiece could buy 3 boxes
Sell 3 boxes, eat some candy
Keep some profits
Give the school their money

>alternative

how much did you make ?

did this exact same thing, was a goldmine.

Great idea. Jow Forums, take notice.

Usually $100 each mimimum(big money for us in those days) every time we went out

same, was fun times

Sure was I even got a kid suspended once becuase some boomer snitched to the school and I used his name Kek

based

mega based

I ended up in the newspaper in my area for that, the my friends got scared, so I went alone by train to nearby cities.

Wish I had invested all that money in bitcoin when it came out. Fell for the goin back to 0 meme .

>including homeowners
Why do you think people don't want human junk ads coming on their property, retard?

t. Vector marketing