You can now buy 10k BTCP for $1600

It would only need to reach $100 for you to be a millionaire. Don't think that sounds possible? The team has almost finished the sapling upgrade (check the developer discord 'general' section if you don't believe me) and will be pursuing other exchanges once said updates are implemented.

Attached: Bitcoinprivate1st.jpg (487x695, 56K)

Isn't this a confirmed scam?

A lot of people like to say so because it fell in price and Rhett sold before the fork. Can't really see how it is a scam myself.

devs had premined alot

It is my understanding that an anonymous contributor added some code in to premine coins for himself. The coinburn then removed these coins from existence so no issue.

They "forgot printed" 2 million more than max supply and Rheet said, "I don't remember." As he sold his entire stack on morons.

Read this

Not even on idex..

It's not an ERC20 you autistic pajeet

kek, while you're at it buy some BNTY too

Attached: c2e.jpg (617x681, 51K)

they went overboard with the coinburn but it was never clear how we would know they burned the right coins

It is my understanding that almost 100% of the premined coins were never moved/in a shielded state, the coin burn targetted these criteria specifically, ensuring that those premined coins were destroyed.

1 BTCP = 1 Dogetoshi
Year 2056

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-20-23-59-22-57.png (720x1280, 110K)

You realize that Rheet was the other anonymous contributor right?

That would be hilarious.

Another Bitcoin knockoff? Are ico scammers even trying anymore?

then how come only 4mil left?
i expected 17 million supply after the burn if it was all so simple

the list of bitcoin shitforks is a mile long

haahahah biz got rekt so hard on this and zcl, nobody is ever buying your shit bags

Because all unmoved coins were removed.

i see you are really trying and i kinda feel sorry for you. this won't work anymore, BtcP lost all reputation and you won't be able to rebuild it by shilling it here. my personal advice, move on, get a dev job somewhere else, at least you have worked some years on this and that should be worth something.

any sauce on that is there a block explorer and a list of burned coins where you can cross check this? i need to know if i can stop calling it a hidden inflation scam and call it just an other shitcoin

except its a scam fork like the many others who came before it. desperate cash grabs by eternal poorfag indian programmers larping as white goyim.