Neo Scam?

I am writing the report on NEO and need proofs that it is a scam/or not.

Any materials that are not matching a public narrative would be great. Give me a links and your findings. Thank you

Attached: neo6.jpg (532x378, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.stackexchange.com/
area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/110921/neo-blockchain
reddit.com/r/ethdev/
reddit.com/r/EOSDev/
forums.eosgo.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not doing your homework for you, nigger.

why such effort?

selling my bags before this autist finds some real dirt

Looool

Neo used to be what binance coin is today. Binance coin will become next year's Neo.

Da Hongfei is the biggest scammer in crypto.

He scammed idiots into investing in the China Smart Economy hype. But this con artist wasn't happy with just raking in money with NEO. He started another crypto Ontology, air dropped it on suckers, kept most of the supply and sucked money right out their pockets. He's not even happy with that shilling a bunch more garbage in the NEO Smart Economy

> NEO, ONT, GAS, TKY, DBC, ZP, RPX, NKN, CPX, QLC, SWTH, ACAT, TNC, SOUL, EFX, APH, PKC, AVA, NRVE, TOLL, LRN, MCT, SDT

Now that people stopped falling for the China Smart Economy bullshit, he's been selling idiots into beleiving that the gas NEO farts out is going to be used for:

> Video Games

> A DEX

Dummies has lost everything believing in this Chink Smart Economy ecosystem, meanwhile Da Hongfei brags that he has enough money to buy jet liners

Attached: dahongfei.png (1093x719, 357K)

it's called SDS cuck and it's going to moon now that Maker can't stop raising rates.

Also, nice thinly veiled shill post.

No it's not a scam from the looks of it. I am going all in NEO personally. I'm sure there are other cryptos which will gain faster, but NEO seems about as sure as Ethereum as a long-term hold. The team is rather large and international.

I would suggest buying at least some NEO, but I admit I'm somewhat gambling by going all in. Diversify a bit with Ethereum. I'm buying ETH once I hit my goal of 1,000 NEO.

buy GAS too?

Depends on how much you have to spend. Yes, gas will go up eventually to overtake NEO, because of the way it decreases with a higher hashrate.

Actually I am planning buy GAS more. Hope someday 2000 GAS will be enough to make it

>>literally named after a tranny sci-fi flick about how nothing digital is real
how much clearer did they need to make it for you OP

>The team is rather large and international.

Why does this piece of shit SCAM claim to have a huge ecosystem, thousands of developers, etc when:

Ethereum has a stack exchange that's always busy:

ethereum.stackexchange.com/

NEO's closed down in a month because there was no interest:

area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/110921/neo-blockchain

Ethereum has a sub for developers:

reddit.com/r/ethdev/

NEO has jackshit

Can you please point to a vibrant community, sub, discussion group of developers? NEO only has a bunch of fake development communities dressed up in 10-minutes to publish Worpress Websites. Nobody has been able to point to a single NEO development community thus far.

Even for EOS, you'll find a bunch of shit going on, nothing for NEO. It's a fucking scam

reddit.com/r/EOSDev/
forums.eosgo.io/

Attached: neo-gas.jpg (900x563, 92K)

You mean a community like reddit? There's a lot of those...

Do you think Ontology is good too? Realistically, Da Hongfei wouldn't risk letting NEO die, and it's being decentralized all over the world now. It has expanded out of China.

If he let NEO fail, ONT and all other projects he did would lose massive credibility.

You forgot to include the NEO github.
Comparing it with ETH's github was the moment I realised I wasn't getting my money back.

So what if those other projects lose credibility, Da Scamfei is set for life.

the hell is github?

Remember that most users of NEO are chinese you moron. The sites where it's most popular are chinese.

I think its lack of popularity on your obscure random sites is the sites problems, not neo

NEO will be irrelevant in the near future bc the only reason devs go with NEO is bc it supports WASM, well ETH will be supporting WASM very soon and devs will no longer even have a reason to use little chink dick NEO for anything.

/thread

NEO 3.0 nuff said

But that being said, Ethereum will be a top one too.