LINK DID NOTHING WRONG

The team is unironically top notch, hard-working and no-shilling. I challenge you to find a more professional and better executed crypto-related project, even between the big ones.
Ethereum? Vitalik can't stop fudding his own project and sperging on twitter about muh communism and fucking cp
Bitcoin? What a fucking shitshow.. there's only one thing good about bitcoin, first mover advantage. But don't worry, if you found this post through Excite on Netscape you're good
Then you have your average exit scams, rigged airdrops, frauds, soibois, trannies, fags, pajeets, niggers, chinks, gooks and whatnot.
Let's face it once and for all, the only chainlink related cancer was generated and spread by anons, you are what's wrong with link (and crypto in general)

Attached: F68269BDE0164D208E7D6778E77A1214.png (516x279, 277K)

It's funny how people here talk as if they half a proficient understanding of anything. You have a lot to learn before you should publicly express your opinion.

>It's funny how people here talk as if they half a proficient understanding of anything
Indeed, you're jumping to conclusions based on one single post. At least I lurked years before coming to an opinion on the topic.

words of wisdom. link is the only true coin

>better executed
> has delivered literally nothing
lmao

>the team
All two of them (one if you count guys who can actually do the work)?

Give me 36 million. I'll give you a decentralized oracle in a month, and I won't keep 2/3rds of the tokens to myself. All for you guys!

>top notch
These fucks can’t even tell you what features are expected at launch without hand waving.

LINK is vaporware.

What can I do with 1 LINK, RIGHT NOW, besides trade it for shekels?

oh yeah that's right, literally nothing. It is currently literally useless, and its value is based on PURE speculation. You're all throwing your money at hopes and dreams and not an actual product. You fell for marketing.

Did ethereum? Did bitcoin? Get real, crypto is vaporware in its actual state, talking about delivering something makes no sense at all. What is reading comprehension?

Do people even remember the Link ico? Was an absolute disaster and one of the most truly amateur shitshows I've ever seen. I can't believe no one has mined plebbit for what actually went down.

Not to mention the sergey nutella origin posts. How has that not been memed at all not even fucking one nutella meme which actually happened rather than the faggot tier ubiquitous McDonalds memes? I thought this board was full of autists combing every corner of the internet for stinky breadcrumbs

You can unironically fork it and start your own ICO, will you?
See

>Bitcoin? What a fucking shitshow
Credibility destroyed.

>Do people even remember the Link ico? Was an absolute disaster and one of the most truly amateur shitshows I've ever seen.
I do, not a big deal and literally the only step out of line in link history (btw you rigged the thing with your pools, again, also your fault). Not gonna mention the real shitshows in every other single shitcoin, you should already know.

Educate yourself before posting, moonboi

>bitcoin
>moonboi
wut

Thinking you've learned anything of substance here is retarded

You're obviously confusing price with quality. Bitcoin has the biggest marketcap, what else? Nothing. It's THE shitcoin in a technical perspective.
>Inb4 we aren't here for the tech but for dem shekels
Indeed, so do you expect to get your broke ass rich by buying what already mooned? Not a chance in hell, bitcoin isn't the goto get rich quick scheme anymore. Your only chance as a poorfag to make it and escape wageslavery is to bet on the next big altcoin, period. Everything else is side cash, not life changing money.

Actually I did, for example I learnt how to flip shitcoins pnd early and make bank on the average biz brainlet's head. Keep in mind that dumb money doesn't just disappear from circulation. It's up to you to be the tard or the jew.

you think a shit coin like Link with no working product and a nobody team is the best crypto project? how about a token with actual utility and a team that has a fully functioning platform which was accomplished with much less money? you know, like Smartlands.
i know you’re baiting but’s it’s truly sad that the shill squad convinced a bunch of poor hopeless neets to buy this piece of shit and hold while they dumped their bags.

>Bitcoin has the biggest marketcap, what else? Nothing.
This is so uninformed there is no point replying really, but just for fun... Have you ever actually read the github or mailing list or any of that? Bitcoin devs absolutely SHIT on everyone else in terms of skill. It has the most security BY FAR and as of now it is the only coin that has achieved its goals. The only one. Bitcoin development could stop right now and it would continue to be useful. If ethereum development stopped it would go to zero within a week, and the other "ethereum killers" honestly should just fucking give up anyway because they blew their shot.

>Did ethereum?

a large amount of the real world adoption of blockchain uses ethereum in some way or another.

>Smartlands
Take something that already exist and works flawlessly, put it on a blockchain for god knows why, buzzwords, more buzzwords, here's your average shitcoin. God I need a decentralized (you name it) so bad. Sorry kiddo, not gonna happen.
>Inb4 the oracle problem doesn't exist
K champ, sure you kissless virgin are right and the millionaires involved are dumb fucks
See you when 1.0 is out
>real world adoption of blockchain
What's your timeline again?

Attached: 1550995111063.jpg (722x744, 168K)

Says the pajeet who hasn't learned how to use the potty.

Attached: 20190126_213237.jpg (399x324, 58K)

SERGEY FOR SECURITIES FRAUD AND PRISON 2020

YOU WON'T GET AWAY SCAMMING PEOPLE SERGEY

Also
>achieved its goals
Can you point out only one of these big milestone without sweating? I want to have a good laugh. Please note that: you're talking about technical achievements, so price doesn't mean shit AND achievements of the satoshi era (v0.1-v0.3.9) doesn't count, obviously.

What happened? Please, post images and links. Thank you.

The question who's going to file the lawsuit and what federal agency to contact? IRS? SEC?

PRISON.

GOING TO PRISON.

P
R
I
S
O
N

FOR DECADES
D
E
C