FTM PREDICTION SPOT ON !!

>>muh look it’s dumping I told you it’s a pnd
>the recent correction was solely caused by the recent BTC movement. We would have seen higher highs for sure, if BTC had not mooned above 5k. If BTC goes up, altcoins bleed. Simple as that. How new are you??? ETH has seen similar dumps before it started to moon violently. Week hands get shaken out, that’s how it is and always will be. Don’t be that fag.

>besides that, it's very common for early moonshots to dump. Whales are playing with the newfags to accumulate more. Once they are happy and doubled their stack, all fake sell walls are pulled, the wash trading ("panic sellers") stops and you'll see one GIANT GREEN DILDO and the moon mission continues. Seen it a million times. If you sell now or sold already thinking to buy back, think again cause you will almost certainly miss the perfect entry and FOMO in at a much higher price. Whales aren't predictable. Just keep your moonbag and chill.

i told you faggots exactly what would happen in my pastebin, and my prediction was spot on. panic sellers got raped by green dildos.

heres the full read with more hidden gems
pastebin.com/5aPVtpUC

Attached: 1554065171140.png (564x813, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/fantomfoundation/fantoms-aml-and-kyc-security-procedures-2d0b1c1a9c9f
imgur.com/gallery/WeNVo4m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

**WARNING**

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

Pump and dump gook scam coin

Stop spamming our board with your gook scam coin posts

Attached: 5k2tWE6P7gjtWGNDHKvBHJvQx7thWpwfBuL4j6vJ.png (640x331, 280K)

Literally a self admitted chink scam that some random white dude attached himself to so now it is some kind of holy Grail dag project.
This is a cash grab play, if you kind find good entries and exits as the whales take it for a ride then great, but don't ever think this is a long term thing .

Attached: 1521012163760.png (1567x1253, 188K)

lmao at the baseless fud. all debunked in the pastebin (link in first post)

Thanks for having a keen interest in my financial decision making internet stranger. I’ll keep your advice in mind. Chink scam, cash grab, random white dude; noted.

FUD DEBUNKED DAYS AGO:

>muh the team is criminal, they tried stealing funds at the ICO
Topkek, seriously?? Who is gonna believe this bullshit? If this were true, NO ONE, and I repeat, NO ONE, would touch FTM with a ten foot pole. Crypto scam news spread like wildfire on social media, so how come you are the only one talking about this stuff? I have never heard about it anywhere else. So if this isn't a lie again, please feel free to point me to the countless, outraged Tweets of those faggots who got supposedly scammed. If you can't provide them, I assume you lied and keep buying more every day.

Any retard that actually believes the fud deserves the mental anguish they’ll feel in the near future after having missed out on this obvious moon mission.

>A Faustian white dude leading an army of Korean brain machines
This shit is going to melt faces

Attached: hi.jpg (300x400, 20K)

>Topkek, seriously?? Who is gonna believe this bullshit? If this were true, NO ONE, and I repeat, NO ONE, would touch FTM with a ten foot pole
i signed up for ico. i signed my whole family up for ico. we all got the scam email. other people said they received the same email.

andre cronje in the ohheymatty interview said joseph was trying to steal money

they are criminals

people thought that our kyc data was leaked and a hacker sent the emails

but it was the team

google it

i've been in crypto for 11 years. i followed fantom since the beginning. they are scammers

fantom said the kyc data wasnt leaked medium.com/fantomfoundation/fantoms-aml-and-kyc-security-procedures-2d0b1c1a9c9f

so it was the team that sent the scam email to steal our eth

>still failing to provide screenshot proofs
faggot

this is pic someone else posted of the scam email. imgur.com/gallery/WeNVo4m

proven scam

unfortunately your claims are not provable beyond reasonable doubt. it's just your OPINION that the team stole the tokens, there is no independently verifiable data to back up your hilarious claims.

even if there was a hacker attack of some kind, today it seems everyone is happy and things have been resolved. i am amazed by the progress fantom has made alone this week.

BINANCE DEX INCOMING. PREPARE FOR THE MOON.

bump it

>unfortunately your claims are not provable beyond reasonable doubt. it's just your OPINION that the team stole the tokens, there is no independently verifiable data to back up your hilarious claims.
>even if there was a hacker attack of some kind, today it seems everyone is happy and things have been resolved. i am amazed by the progress fantom has made alone this week.
>BINANCE DEX INCOMING. PREPARE FOR THE MOON.
fuck you Michael Chen. you might have escaped legal trouble, but everyone knows your team are fraudsters.

Damn fudders got BTFO! See it pump? LMAOOOOO

I'm so curious to know why you're so intent on fudding fantom, I'd almost be willing to pay to know

To cause confusion for whatever agenda he has. Could be to get the price lower, could be even the fact that he has no intention on ever owning any but is a complete sociopath. Could also be that he truly believes his claims. Regardless, fudders like him assisted me in doubling my stack recently, so thanks!

>I'm so curious to know why you're so intent on fudding fantom, I'd almost be willing to pay to know
0x0c674C76EB26b4e524EF10f22732a9690b85a8D9

there's a lot of psychos in this space. I'd bet on sociopath + sold low and now he dedicates his time fudding because he want's to feel better