Here is my thread from 2017 on Ethereum when it was $10:

Here is my thread from 2017 on Ethereum when it was $10: warosu.org/biz/thread/1825888

I ask you today, why haven't you bought BAT yet?

Attached: brendaneich25563.web_.jpg (1619x2024, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Im a poorfag in a bear market
I keep expecting lower prices, a dump
I work hard, spot opportunity early and just myself out of it. I rationalise it by telling myself its a learning experience, but I never learn.
Over and over I ruin any chance of financial freedom.
I blame it on a bunch of factors, but ultimately it comes down to me.
Ill look back when BAT is $15 and say I bought in when it was $0.10 and sold it all at $0.30
I am the Justman heed my tale.

You'll make it user. Just get yourself a nice bag and keep buying up to $5.

how many to make it

ok i am ready to get the BAT pill, what does it do, how big is the team? how busy are they? what's their usecase and advantage compared to all the other shitcoins.

Attached: Download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Thanks for the supporting words, I'll try. Im getting on a bit now, if things dont change in the next few years Ill resign myself to the life of just.
Its less of a pill, more of a sooth sweet orally ingested gel.

basicattentiontoken.org/
Watch the short video to answer most of your questions.

Better yet earn and learn with coinbase
coinbasedotcomearn/basic-attention-token

Attached: 1525689998595.png (1471x622, 2.25M)

Whats the incentive for advertisers?
Can users utilise them on any browser?

lol i am supposed to download their browser (which is most likely shit as all other browsers except chrome) which will track all my input in order to get the ads i need. this sounds like dystopia to me. not gonna happen.

Browser is legit, built in ad blocker is nice, option to browse via Tor. I normally fud brave for the fun of it but as a browser its decent. Built on Chromium so you can use chrome plugins. Soon they should have some built in crypto wallet I think.

This is the problem, you arent going to get a noticeable slice of the market to switch to brave, I've tried it myself and eventually switched back because of plugin and video player issues.

Absolutely based and BATpilled. We're all gonna make it, BAT bros.

Attached: BAT1.png (800x843, 901K)

It privately tracks you. Your own computer will be keeping a record of what you do online and recommending what kind of ads you'd like to the advertisers, while keeping your personal data private. Contrast that to what we have now with (((Google))) and Cuckbook watching your every move online and selling your data for their own benefit. Its like a choice between being a sex slave or con-sensually making some money prostituting yourself. (Or you can just turn off the ads and get nothing)
This isn't 'some guy' heading Brave either, Brendan Eich created Javascript & founded Mozilla Firefox and has been effectively shaping the course of the internet for decades.

Attached: eichreaper.jpg (1030x582, 161K)

No doubt this makes sense, bit people are sheep and idiots and wont make the change

>Ill look back when BAT is $15
The fact this is a wholly plausible price for this makes me hard as a rock.

i keep trying to swing this but it never goes down! I'm tempted to just buy more instead but something about buying into a 7 day pump seems wrong.

> tfw someone in that thread unironically bought 50k-100k worth of ETH in early 2017

god damn

You misspelled $1000

Because their practical rollouts vs promises are horrible & always late.
BAT related in pic
So far, a skin for chrome called brave & a one way wallet with nothing to spend it on.

Attached: 1554541484836.png (750x1334, 1.88M)

BAT will need Bitcoin's current market share to even reach $60. Triple digits are definitely a possibility, but you've gotta be realistic-quads is maybe possible in theory but no fuckin' way lmao

If BAT reaches just $15 I will be a gorillionaire, and the fact that this is possible, even remotely so, is pretty gratifying when you've never had a job that pays over $14 an hour into your early 30s.

Attached: 763CABEF-29DC-4340-A0C8-6E099F7DC1BD.jpg (650x500, 96K)

Justman, come together with your pan
Shill me, I'm together with your bags
Shill me, yeah

I'm hoping that, much like how the browser is a chromium fork, Brave makes their own hardware using an Android fork with the browser as default.

I'd upgrade to an Eichphone so fast

Attached: 4DEF1EB8-82CE-4482-8E50-C650B8FD78D0.jpg (864x1127, 75K)

It's almost everyday, there is a faggot claiming to build second layer of the internet.
This madman actually did it with JS.
FF was based and disruptive as well.
Don't like the possible selling pressure on the BAT though if insta thots decide to buy trinkets from their proceedings.

>keeping a record of what you do online and recommending what kind of ads you'd like to the advertisers
This is so fucking stupid. I think I'll stick to my browser that actually works and keep using a dedicated ad/tracking blocker, but thanks for trying to sell us your shitcoin.

I bought or they could only we could go but it's not enough to make it but I'll see some nice gains I suppose

Attached: oter.gif (323x244, 173K)

>If BAT reaches just $15 I will be a gorillionaire, and the fact that this is possible

It's possible though, a nothingburger shitcoin like Tron reached a 20 billion market cap at one point. Hence xrp even reached 100 billion at one point

Imagine if/when these guys start to FOMO into BAT, fambino. Just imagine. Like I said quadruple digits seems crazy (1.5 trillion market cap no way man lol) but triple digits seems very plausible, though an uphill battle perhaps.

Attached: AF4334D2-F586-4912-AF1F-54F5E59DD842.jpg (474x698, 88K)

It does sound bad when you drop the "Your own computer" part, and pretend that you arent getting milked for your data by Google already.

>mfw normies start buying in at $1

Attached: 57788bff2bbcd7d91b59443d1faa55db.jpg (1023x576, 59K)

Strong jaw, symmetrical face, characeristic nose, weathered making it more charismatic

You literally just disable shields when you want to watch videos that aren't playing dipshit.

You don’t have to do that with normal ad blockers though.

That's because data is still leaking.

because this literally isn't you.

>dipshit

If I'm a dipshit then so is 80% of the market, which is why bat is only good for a quick pump and dump

There'll be some intense Cope in this next year concerning BAT.

So far my favorite Cope is "Yeah it'll go up to maybe $5 or $10 but only because people are dumb."

How much of a fucking retard do you have to be to try to Cope this way?

>"Oh yeah it might be successful but my emotions won't allow me to admit that it's successful because then I'd be wrong and that would hurt my feelings"

Jow Forums is literally full of children. Business men don't let their feelings get in the way of making money. Jow Forums is fucking pathetic

Attached: frog meme.jpg (399x400, 13K)

I been using brave on my phone for 2 years now, it's a legit great browser for phones.

>Because their practical rollouts vs promises are horrible & always late.
>BAT related in pic
>So far, a skin for chrome called brave & a one way wallet with nothing to spend it on.

>this weird horseless carriage can't even be fed with oats, who would buy such a piece of rubbish?!

but user, everyone was making threads about eth in 2017. there was always a thread in the catalog about it in 2016 for fuck sake

I bet this is you you fucking retard
>Once casper starts looking like more than vapor, buy. Once casper is actually released, sell. Once the bugs, forks and dumps begin, sell.

Their ICO was sold in 4seconds.

4million dollars (in 2017) was a fucking lot, it pretty much triggers the 5k bullrun on btc, but they dumped on the first week on binance and never recover as far as i know

It was more than 4 mil you moron.

it has to dip ive been scalping it today but i want to hodl and i missed the oppurtunity when it was at 7500

You guys do know it’s illegal to make gains from a browser in the US? Think I’m lying? DYOR

>buy at the ytd peak
nah