It seems people are increasingly beginning to believe craig is satoshi. What a wonderful timeline

It seems people are increasingly beginning to believe craig is satoshi. What a wonderful timeline

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYskRI0ynAM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean hey, after 10 years of hiding he should be aloud to come out and declare its him! He deserves a chance

Attached: 1544391573254.jpg (255x217, 33K)

People in india i suppose

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry wait....

Hahahahaahahaaaaaa hahahah ahhahahahahahab bHabahabababababababababababababababzbxhdjfnccifiejsb xkxiffjtntb!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!) $! $! (!) :! %! =! &!) 6)!:!%/6=)&!&!(!:)*)*)*)***

he had 1825 chances

Im just going off my observation

BSV is finished!

-- onions boys for the 1488th time

Attached: 1555611771338.jpg (1080x596, 166K)

Trump has failed to physically remove shitskins. It may as well be over.

When bcash, core, eth, all the rest of the shitcoins band together to try and kick craig out then fail u know its something deeper there

So when are the Satoshi elections again? I want to vote for Hal Finney.

I’mma buy some bsv when it’s $20 just in case

You are very lucky to still have the possibility to sell in the 50$ area, this shit is going to zero

Attached: 990E6DDA-5031-4198-BBC1-7991F1D61303.png (900x900, 71K)

im gonna vote for dorian not because he deserves it but its a familiar face

omg i love biz memes!!!

creg right is soo based, like we should meme him to emporer of the world lololol

Attached: faggot hustle.png (200x200, 15K)

Attached: 20190420_131640.jpg (720x720, 218K)

This is actually a great interview. Hate him all you like, but the guy really understands Bitcoin.

in what clown timeline would anyine say that?

>Hellow fellow Jow Forumsraelis, I hate him too, but you surely have to admit he is like the only person that could have created bitcoin!
Kill yourself shill.

Forgot the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=gYskRI0ynAM

idk man, just to make up your own mind. The general herd here hates him.

my mind is made up until new evidence surfaces so far we only have proof of cregs failed attempts at fraud

add 6 zeroes after that zero

Attached: the clown.png (1024x768, 3.01M)

That isn't what I'm arguing. Just saying the guy understands the stuff.

This

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-205208.png (1080x1654, 711K)

0.000000$?

Attached: 17-09-13-1554991632165.png (500x737, 522K)

not based on what i seen

link?

Based

multiply that by a million

Attached: coolguy.jpg (600x900, 71K)

just google everything he said so far

how much longer are operations going to continue to mine at a loss? not to mention bsv recently had a stress test 2 days ago that resulted in a 3 block re-org because it couldn't handle it.

Attached: bsz mining loss.jpg (600x568, 58K)

I'm convinced you've never listened to him speak.

Stop arguing with people that are paid to post.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect

Attached: 1510298919410.jpg (200x226, 18K)

So comfy holding BSV while all the tards can't resist REEEEEing is every thread. Just like BTC in 2013, I would be worried and probably sell if there wasn't such a massive contingent of brainwashed haters and shills where the coin lives rent free in their minds. A coin that is unironically going to zero never has such an entourage of butthurt spergs making fools of themselves every time they get triggered by the mere mention of the coin. Thousands of dead coins and never once did they draw nearly as much butthurt as BTC, BCH and now BSV.
Thank you for your service, brainlets! You are like a lobotomized canary in the coalmine for the savvy.
I've talked to CSW-haters IRL at various meetups and NONE of them have any knowledge of Craig's actual output. Forget about his academic publications, they haven't even read a single Medium article by the guy.
Mark my words and screenshot this. This is buttcoin all over again and BSV is going to 300+ before the end of the year. Three-year target is 5,000 USD.
Dank af, my man.

Attached: goldfish.jpg (500x650, 78K)

>Justifying his cope

Literally nobody believes this fraud.

>Unable to write semantically coherent English
Nigger or third world-er? You decide!

Attached: stacylaughsatyou.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Exactly why you retards post in every one of these threads.
>OMIGOSH, Stacy, I am so OVER Chad. He is such a piece of SHIT and a LOSER! Better go over to Chad's lunch table every day just so he knows how OVER him I am!

Attached: laughingcaocao.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

>So comfy holding BSV while all the tards can't resist REEEEEing is every thread. Just like BTC in 2013, I would be worried and probably sell if there wasn't such a massive contingent of brainwashed haters and shills where the coin lives rent free in their minds. A coin that is unironically going to zero never has such an entourage of butthurt spergs making fools of themselves every time they get triggered by the mere mention of the coin. Thousands of dead coins and never once did they draw nearly as much butthurt as BTC, BCH and now BSV.
Thank you for your service, brainlets! You are like a lobotomized canary in the coalmine for the savvy.
Utterly based and redpilled

Attached: rentfree.jpg (349x642, 48K)

That's a buying signal...rrrright?

>Can't meme
>Still bumping CSW/BSV thread

Attached: smugcraig.png (575x642, 464K)

yu have to be veri retartet to think he is not satoji

This, but unironically.

this. and creg is paying them to believe he is satoj.

no one who has followed the craig wright scam for an extended period of time (knowing all the details) thinks he is satoshi. hes going to do some jail time in the UK for perjury and various other crimes including forgery and fraud very soon. he signed his own death warrant.

>hes going to do some jail time in the UK for perjury and various other crimes including forgery and fraud very soon
And when he doesn't?

>It seems people are increasingly beginning to believe craig is *NOT* satoshi. What a wonderful timeline
FTFY
Also, when creggers make new 'muh real bitcoin' scamfork?

>So comfy holding BSV while all the tards can't resist REEEEEing is every thread.
i wanted to post this pic but couldn't from the train
>I've talked to CSW-haters IRL at various meetups and NONE of them have any knowledge of Craig's actual output.
why could that be i wonder?
>they haven't even read a single Medium article by the guy.
you can't call fiction "article" it's criminally misleading

Attached: craig-opinions.jpg (540x540, 204K)