WTF you lied to me about the gook ladies

WTF you lied to me about the gook ladies.

Attached: 1548449480620.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

imagine falling for the after version

lol

kek

Lol I like them. Self aware and hilarious

Between #metoo, snapchat filters, and the instagram makeup artist bubble, I'm sure glad to be an off-the-market boomer. Godspeed young, single anons.

Honestly the two bottom ones next to red shirt are still cute pre-painted face

t. boomer with flip wife

Wait, why did one of them go missing in the 'after' shot

thats me except I'm not a boomer

There were 6, then there were 5.

What happened?

she got shot. her sacrifice made them white

Probably hopeless.

It’s really not that bad old man

note that there are also AI filters that women use on to smooth out skin (the filters are fast enough to perform live on streaming video)

Attached: take her swimming first date.webm (854x480, 2.83M)

walks by without makeup in the background to the right at 00:08

WTF IS THIS SCAM

0:32 - 0:38
OVER THE LINE

Attached: 1553434355152.jpg (351x351, 22K)

ITT nerds discover real life is not photographs

Filipino women usually look like shit. I would wife one over a typical American any day though.

>quick test to see if i can upload very close to 3 mb webm to biz

Attached: dead or alive venus vacation.webm (550x498, 3M)

made a better version of that webm

Attached: take her swimming first date.webm (400x720, 2.99M)

The ones in the back looked better before the mask.

Meh, they smell like fish sauce, rotten garlic & Kim chi... only asians that are human are the japanese.

she didn't need makeup to look cute

why are there only 5 of them afterwards

>not wanting a superior traditional Asian waifu

Attached: yellowfever.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

imo the only one that looks hot in the after is the middle one. the rest still look weird

>step 1: get wasted off mini hotel beers
ah she's a clear pro

Fucking ewwwwwwww

No shit. Most of you fags have never been to Asia and just assume your average Korean/Jap girl look like the asian models you fap to online. It's the equivalent of a nip thinking all western women look like Victoria's Secret models. Also, asian girls spend WAY more time on their make up on average. A 3/10 western girl can look like an 8/10 too if she spends 1 hour on her make up every single day.

Jesus Christ
All women is a spook

holy fukin hell

this makes me feel really bad for her :/

reeeeeeeeeeeee

Imagine being such a whiny little no life incel that you have to crap on Asian women because they possess a feminine quality compared to white hags who slut around and look like methed out coke heads by 30yrs of age. Married an Asian qT pie and it's the best decision I have ever made. Couldn't be happier and don't have to deal with feminist tier white girls anymore. Do the true facts hurt?

bro, take her swimming then come back to us

>the fucking duct tape to the jaw

top kek

not really fag. on average asians are WAY healthier and have a way longer shelf life. american roasties typically look like shit and their pussies reek because of their shit diet

fucking retarded virgin incel faggot, quit larping as a chad

she's still pretty cute t b h
japanese?

she was the one they sacrificed to satan to get good looks.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19_22-06-56.png (896x504, 119K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19_22-17-02.png (850x311, 65K)

According to my research southeast asian & korean pussy is only outstinked by niggy-pootang.
Chinks can sometimes keep their bo in check, but most smell like dumpsters in summer.

I should have mentioned I'm talking about the superior northern china and Japanese fresh boxes

Agreed. I hooked up with one of those Siberian chinese/eskimo/Sami girls once & her quah smelled like fresh happiness & sunshine

I don't care what she looks like in the morning, as long she looks hot when I'm fucking her.

Damn, the eyes truly is powerful for attraction.