Stiff

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-011100.png (1080x987, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codecademy.com/courses/learn-java/lessons/hello-world-java/exercises/introduction-to-java?action=resume_content_item
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more larp

yes sirs very stiff sirs BUY MY BAGS PLEEAAASE

Bought ;)

Critical Segwit flaw

he always pushes the date out to support his narrative. nothing will happen.

I was thinking it had something to do with the nLockTime and moving coins, but probably both.

oh pajeets i'm shacking right now, will dr. satash make us all rich? is the holy cow coming coon sirs?

a flaw that only CSW has been able to detect, with his superpowers of inhuman intelligence

Attached: forged6.png (878x656, 839K)

So he moved it from december 19 to when, april 20? Liar liar pants on fire

Hello world is the first thing any coder learns to do. I don't think he was trying to flex by posting it.

Imagine failing to do your due diligence to such a degree that you believe the "Fraudstus can't code" narrative

Attached: kek.jpg (425x283, 38K)

this. creg is a con man and hes extended his 15 mins of fame several times in desperate attempts to sell retarded ppl his scam fork bags. the jig is up, the courts will send creg to jail for fucking with them. perjury is the only thing creg can do and he will be btfo'd for it.

I can't wait for you faggots to get btfo when he wins his court cases.

>still posting real Bitcoin dialectic
Fuck off kikes

But he did, he said he was well-versed in several programming languages and posted a screenshot of an editor with code that was found to be sample code of an online "Hello World" tutorial.

see

I literally replied to you telling you what really happened

Attached: faketoshi.png (1158x793, 412K)

>bye troll
>trolls with literally the first line of code a person learns

This is pretty easy to follow, user. Only people who have never had any exposure to coding would not pick up on this. Here is a free introductory course, its literally the first thing:

codecademy.com/courses/learn-java/lessons/hello-world-java/exercises/introduction-to-java?action=resume_content_item

OMG...

I fucking LOVE Biz memes.

Biz is soooo fucking based lol. Craig = le god.

We need to meme him into emperor status lol, how frickin based would that be guys?

It's like... he's just as based as Trump and MoonMan. I think its because he's so sassy and non-sequitorious.

This is TOTALLY the next, most epic and righteous BASED meme.... get this:

He's on the internet...

He's contrarian to what seems reasonable and admirable...

Controversial...

Quite silly and ironic...

But actually a super fun and great guy.

Attached: 2lighlsa4jc01.png (582x964, 637K)

STIFF