ODIN.Chat Leaked APK

I'm part of an internal testing group for the upcoming odin.chat application. Secure messages with end to end encryption and an integrated wallet for ODIN initially, other coins to follow.

Download and try it out, or don't. Decided to share this with the /b/ros. I think they're releasing it this month

Only requires internet (obv) and reading your phone's network status (to know if you're offline)

drive.google.com/file/d/1GCOfZAwmdJ41Kli_wX2p0d4PprggK-RR/view

Attached: odinchat.png (1319x585, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1GCOfZAwmdJ41Kli_wX2p0d4PprggK-RR/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao is this real?

How many users do they have? 30?

>obscure shitcoin
>reddit posting
>/b/ros
>Download my file!
Thanks, just lost 100k

Lmao your chad linkies are safe dude, no one wants that meme token anyways.. Like I said, try it and see what they're planning or don't

Yeah dude, they have like a group of people they chose from their Discord community that were pretty active

Maybe? It's not officially live yet, it's on the Play Store and only visible to those with permissions

can u send money to someones user id or do you still need to use a wallet address?

WTF is ODIN even on exchange? Is this legit?

What’s an altilly lol

WTF??? ALL MY LINKIES ARE GONEEEE

Attached: 1533735433723.jpg (900x900, 43K)

>leaked

if this is the best gorilla marketing you gt you already failed

Attached: a96f05bca4c45c91ead70313f8a0de06.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

Wtf i thought this shit was dead

That shit should be easy as fuck to implement

it's one of the exchanges odin is on

Lol ik.. was trying to find where ODIN was. Not on CMC (wtf) but on CB and altilly.. never heard of it

hay gais can odin help me reach moon ? is this sleeping giant ?

>sideloading random shot off Jow Forums onto your phone

Attached: 1555549720900.jpg (464x618, 25K)

it works i just tried it

I've been part of ODN / ODIN since ico and yeah its had its fair share of unbelievably bad luck with internal conflict, team members changing, etc. But I'm very happy that they are still trying to be what they set out to be.

That being said, the app is a great sign that they are still pushing on. And anyone who says the wallet integration is simple has obviously never built one from the ground up. The osm and Odin chat are completely two separate entities.

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-152831_Discord.jpg (1080x2220, 204K)

after you faggots exit scam again, will you make ODYN, or will you have enough money to stop scamming

Kek

You need to have had an ICO to exit scam. ODIN was created as a phoenix project rising from the ashes

what about Obsidian then? think we forgot?

Dude, Obsidian has nothing to do with ODIN. The OG developer was a terrible guy and brought down that project with drama and greed.

ODIN is now literally a community driven blockchain project wanting to accomplish what should have been done, and the people working on it are super transparent and communicative, more than hundreds of other tokens out there.

Everything has been redone from the ground up and is set for launch. Show me some other projects that raised tens of millions and is about to deliver a working product this year. Can't even compare lol

stfu hypo

Attached: D4XWLLNXkAEbLXw.jpg-large.jpg (1080x752, 50K)

I have only one question

Did Pete move to ODIN or not?

ALL MY LINKIES ARE GONE

IDGAF .. if they release working messenger with wallet integration then there’s money to be made

> Imagine not holding ODIN in 2019
> Best sub $1M Cap coin out there for fundamentals
> decentralised messenger on muh blockchain
> Easy 100x

wtf odn hit 20k sats without delivering the messenger

surely if the fork odin has delivered it’s worth at least that in the golden bull?

drive.google.com/file/d/1GCOfZAwmdJ41Kli_wX2p0d4PprggK-RR/view isn't working

can someone mirror the leaked app pls

Holy fuck I forgot about this piece of shit.

Yeah he is the "anonymous" member paying the entire team out of pocket. The dude seems rich desu, lawyer wife and owns multiple businesses. Maybe he isn't stupid rich but at least millionaire status.

I can’t access it either has it been pulled?

How many Odin do I need to make it, is 1 btc worth enough

Are you retarded?

Obsidian in 2019. Go fuck yourself, scammers.