Lition Airdrop

Just a heads up here - I'm a big fan of this project and not trying to FUD but there's gonna be 1,000,000 airdropped tokens hitting IDEX and Bibox in a couple of days

bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021635873

Common sense says there's gonna be some kind of dump seeing as some holders are basically gonna get 2x LIT tokens they're holding on Bibox. Stay safe out here frens

Attached: 1 jlTwtOe4jKdfmoHuElQ3dw.png (1300x800, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021635873
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey BOLT holder!

Not holding Bolt, wouldnt go near that cricket highlight shit. Just warning some anons on here that might be holding LIT, airdrops coming on the 22nd

Thanks user, was unironically gonna buy some. Will wait for a further dump

multiply 1,000,000
divide by volume 30,943,146

for small investor each LIT get airdrop around 1/30 = 0.0333 LIT
for 10,000 LIT investor, each LIT get airdrop around 0.0666 LIT
for rich investors who locked 30,000 BIX worth of Lition, airdrop is 0.1 LIT

Isn't pnd over for this coin? Vol and price declining

>Just a heads up here - I'm a big fan of this project and not trying to FUD but there's gonna be 1,000,000 airdropped tokens hitting IDEX and Bibox in a couple of days
>bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021635873
>Common sense says there's gonna be some kind of dump seeing as some holders are basically gonna get 2x LIT tokens they're holding on Bibox. Stay safe out here frens
op is a fudder. you dont get 2x lit tokens. just kill yourself you pajeet street shitter.

to everyone else. send 3001 lit over to bibox and hold until 23. and you'll get like $5 worth of lit free

This calculation (0.0333) is based on current volume

There are two more days, so the volume will increase and the airdrop will be less than what I calculated. I estimate the final airdrop is about 0.025 if the daily volume does not decrease too much

>Vol and price declining
that's bullish you stupid fuck. that emans sellers are getting exhausters. god you fucking morons are so stupid. kys. this is why im a whale and you're not. fucking dumb morons kys

HAHAH. I love fudders

so im going to get 800 free lit if i hold my 14,5k lit on bibox?

Event Time

04/17/2019 4:00 P.M. – 04/22/2019 4:00 P.M. (GMT+8)
Event Rules
During the event, users can share 1,000,000 LIT airdrops by satisfying the following requirements:

The personal net deposit volume≥3,000 LIT (Net deposit volume = deposit volume – sell out – withdrawal volume)
The personal net purchase volume≥10,000 LIT (Net purchase volume = buy in – sell out – withdrawal volume)
During 04/13-04/22/2019 (GMT+8), the average daily locked amount≥30,000 BIX (The avg. daily locked BIX amount=the lowest locked amount every day/10 ).

The airdrops sharing rule: Users will be counted as 1 “LIT Achievement” for each requirement above they accomplish. Each user can gain 3 “LIT Achievement” at most. After the event concluded, the LIT airdrops a user can get = the number of “LIT Achievement” the user gain/ the number of total “LIT Achievements” gained by all users * 1,000,000 LIT

So if I bought 3k+ at Bibox. Do I have to withdraw and then deposit to be able to get the reward?

Cool thanks for posting this. Reading the bibox link it wasnt completely clear. Still there's probably a good few people holding 100k plus on bibox, they'll be airdropped 10k if so?

>so im going to get 800 free lit if i hold my 14,5k lit on bibox?
no fuck fake. you get 1 point for sending 3001 lit to bibox and holding until 23rd.

then the 1 million tokens is divided between the people with 1 point

.. you can also get an extra point for buying 10,001 lit on bixbox

>So if I bought 3k+ at Bibox. Do I have to withdraw and then deposit to be able to get the reward?
send 3001 lit to bibox for 1 point (you need to hodl on bixbox until 23rd)

if you want another point, you need to buy 10,001 lit on bixbox (and hold until 23rd)

Whales get most of the airdrop, and they know their shit, so what is most probable: a dump to zero, or selling while pumping the price?
Really smart an airdrop based on who has more richies. It is like hiring market makers.

>Cool thanks for posting this. Reading the bibox link it wasnt completely clear. Still there's probably a good few people holding 100k plus on bibox, they'll be airdropped 10k if so?
no retard... people who deposit 3001 lit will get same as people who deposit 100k lit

>Really smart an airdrop based on who has more richies
you stupid fuck. the amount airdropped is equal to whales and small investors.. fucking brainlet fucks

Thanks for clearing this up. Fudders BTFO again lel

My calculation is wrong.

It is based on achievement points, learn to read. The more money you move, the more points, thus bigger % airdropped to you. Brainlet

we will probably only get about a few dollars from the airdrop

>It is based on achievement points
Users will be counted as 1 “LIT Achievement” for each requirement above they accomplish"

"Each user can gain 3 “LIT Achievement” at most. "

/brainlet.jpg

Those 1M tokens are also from the 6.762M Ecosystem supply.

Which means it's already priced in, the circulating supply is still 26.762M

Attached: lition token supply.png (1072x486, 121K)

this was clarified yesterday or so

Attached: 1552506657785.jpg (639x794, 28K)

what the fuck? There's still gonna be 1,000,000 more tokens out there than there is now right? Plus people who held until the airdrop wont have that incentive to hold anymore. There's gonna be some kinda dump

i asked telegram admit... they confirmed i was right

"about the Lition (LIT) airdrop.. if i send 100k lit to bibox, do i get the same amount of lit airdroped as someone who sends only 3001 lit"

admin "Sadly, yes, because that would both be "1 lit achievement".

why do you pajeet care if it dips a little.. when it will be $1-2 in 1-3 months time? baka

just hold.. come back in 1-3 months and sell at ath for 10x. then repeat. thats how you build up a fortune like me

this. OP is an absolute retard

The airdrop is based on how many investors on Bibox satisfy the requirements.

If 100 investors satisfy the requirements, then the maximum airdrop is 10,000
if 500 investors satisfy the requirements, then the maximum airdrop is 2,000
if 1,000 investors satisfy the requirements, then the maximum airdrop is 1,000

Thanks user, didn't know about this

kek. I'm all in on bolt. btfo you total biztard.

is it worth to deposit my 4,5k lit on bibox now? im bad at math kek

Attached: 1546982117146.png (680x521, 87K)

It's fun to see the fudders squirm after presenting clear facts. Imagine wasting your time like this!

Even if people only sell their airdrops it's gonna tank the price. There's not much buy support on idex or bibox

It's BOLTers samefagging with 2 ips that is trying to fud :) How is the shilling going? I can only see negative numbers. Lower and lower it goes!

Attached: 1551549483786.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

You can spin it however you want, there's still gonna be 1 million extra tokens, who gives a fuck how its gonna be divided up. No incentive to hold for ICO holders either, they can dump what they have for 50% gains

Dont doubt this at all, this project will succeed..Just looking at the very short term

>is it worth to deposit my 4,5k lit on bibox now? im bad at math kek
yeah, you'll get $10-100

This. I feel honored holding LIT when BOLTers are trying to fud this much! Really bullish

>im a whale
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
sage

Captain India: Designated Street War
sage

alright i will deposit my shit there fuck it

>>im a whale
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>sage
0x0c674C76EB26b4e524EF10f22732a9690b85a8D9 check out my hundreds of million's of holo.. that's just one of my wallets

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
I fucking knew it you were the infamous wallet-dropper brainlet, please keep going! Unironically, what color is your skin?
sage

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>I fucking knew it you were the infamous wallet-dropper brainlet, please keep going! Unironically, what color is your skin?
>sage
white, british. i hate pajeets just as much as you do

Kek. Now seriously, quit. For God's sake QUIT CRYPTO. You're room temperature IQ and you'll fuck up bad.