Careers/Jobs

Are you guys actually employed or just relying on your internet coins to get by in life?

Attached: 1420166318282.jpg (706x720, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y001O8Azj1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Retired through military and work at a pizzeria for fun

High school poon desu

yes to both

Talented artist making good money and accumulating crypto

what's you VA%?

Of course I work. Its what I spend the money on that matters.

Attached: 7136-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 39K)

yeah i work a job. also stocking coins while doing so until the day i dont have to and can cash out a percentage to do real estate development.

I have pension and loads of crypto hidden from gov. I use the coins to order stuff online and pension to pay in local stores. Feels comfy.

I hate people, no employeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yes

i have 50k debt, no job and 1k in crypto. if my shit coins don't moon i'm going to claim bankruptcy. don't even care anymore, nobody will hire me. i'm ugly as fuck and most of the people doing the interviews i apply for are women. feminism, not even once

was listening to this before I found this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Y001O8Azj1U

Day trade stocks

same for me, i always fail at the HR roasties. these cunts always weed me out, no matter what. chad's get an easy pass with them

debt from what?

Horticulturist for my city then on the weekend I work at a nightclub

Family law attorney reporting in.

I post advice in the weekly NEET threads complaining about divorce/child custody issues while eating my tendies at lunch

I drive a truck and make about $80k/year. Currently wageslaving until BTC hits $50k then I can retire. Hopefully this happens before or around my 30th boomer birthday in 2021.

I know what you're laying down, senpai

Attached: 1555719774899.gif (496x300, 911K)

Student loans and some credit card debt.
them feels bro

Attached: 1554303079614.png (1280x720, 169K)

lel i literally look like the op pic

full time crypto neet but need gbr to actually retire

Indexing software type. Mainly here for the keks and the occasional good bit of information.

Yeah I'm an ops supervisor of a distribution facility overseeing the movement of about 1.5M lbs of freight every weekend. Another heavy profit from an option trade and I'm going to start considering myself a part time trader though.

Just graduated college less than 6 months ago, have a decent job now but will be retired from crypto in under 2 years

>Mainly here for the keks and the occasional good bit of information.
Same. I'm a hospital admin.

Stock broker here, fully licensed in a fortune 500. Used to be in chemistry but the money isn't there. Right now studying for the CFA. I want to do financial analysis and eventually portfolio management.

I'm planning on staying in this market until it dies or until I make it. But I think this market is going to be huge and learning how to properly vet these projects is going to be a valuable skillset in the financial industry.

If I do make it I'm going to start a private practice with my cousin who has a master's in finance and is currently breaking into financial planning.