How I became a self made teenage millionaire

I just turned 18 today (great to have the same birthday as Hitler) & I'll be sharing how I created my wealth. I'm not a crypto or stock fag, I'm not a Jew. My wealth was created from being a CPA offer vendor. Here's how I succeeded in that field.

> 1. I learned marketable skills that are in high demand (copywriting and design)

>2. I found someone in the industry who knew what they were doing and I worked for him for free and put my design & copywriting skills to use.

>3. This guy gave me a lot of new connections & I was surrounding myself with people who taught me what they did to make big bucks. I became like them. Their success rubbed off on me.

And that's it. Making big money is not hard.

Attached: 24214214142.jpg (960x720, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/cmp/Arteza/jobs/Senior-Copywriter-678b1c78aa8a6ed8?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvUUdXQhhKNOAMcM5flKILoi8R8NcUBxKPtXUZymjlqRpUpEos75HR38bWLHqy9nLug&tk=1d8u95p9qf8sg802&adid=258089906&vjs=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i was lucky because i knew the correct person

Fuck off with this bullshit fucking homo. No matter how good you are if you dont have connections at the right places you can fuck off.

boring and lame story

Happy birthday to hitler though

For real, congrats on being spoon fed success what a great accomplishment to have achieved something solely because of somebody else

Connections are everything. And I built them from scratch. I'm not a jew that's given their daddies connections. I was able to get connections with people despite being brand new to the industry because I was determined to, 100%.

This, fuck right off OP. Your bullshit advice isn't gonna help a single person here

A lot of words without a real fucking meaning. Speak clear you fucking faggot

Larping should be a bannable offense.

This is why Jow Forums is fucking poor. Anyone who succeeds and makes big money is taught by others who've already done it and isn't self taught 100%.

You're right. Most people won't follow it, because they're poor and they're trying to get rich by self teaching themselves everything on the internet & feel stupid being taught by other people It doesn't work to "self teach" yourself to success.

be honest, you have sucked at least one cock

not once.

not even remotely believable try harder. something more like that story where the guy sucked a CEO's dick on conditions he'd get a 200k/yr job

Your advice isn't going to help the cynical basement-dwelling faggots that make up most of Jow Forums.

You are right!

Nigger, if that was the case, women would hold all of the high paying jobs. Not the case really.

And you are here because?

>> 1. I learned marketable skills that are in high demand (copywriting and design)
wut is it really in high demand? Looks like pajeets occupy it

Depends on the industry, but copywriting more than design, there's a lot of pajeets in design.

LARP, maybe u have your own business but no chance your a millionaire, faggot. Honestly hopefully the whole story is a LARP, cuz if your exaggerating your profits that’s pretty cringe

Millionaire Fastlane?

indeed.com/cmp/Arteza/jobs/Senior-Copywriter-678b1c78aa8a6ed8?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvUUdXQhhKNOAMcM5flKILoi8R8NcUBxKPtXUZymjlqRpUpEos75HR38bWLHqy9nLug&tk=1d8u95p9qf8sg802&adid=258089906&vjs=3

why would anyone pay $1million to a teenager when they could pay a copywriter with 10 years of experience only $60k?

So tell us what they taught you? or else why post this.

fuck off shill

I wasn't paid for copywriting. He showed me what he did, and so did his buddies, and I made millions from being a CPA vendor in the health niche.

Been there once. Never spent a lot of time on there.

larp/10

Attached: 1555685672698.jpg (1080x1080, 205K)

you were lucky then because >2. happens to almost nobody it is very rare

Fake and gay.

Attached: 1538273587375s.jpg (250x176, 5K)

Makes total sense why Jow Forums is poor. Muh jews hae connections (they do but you can still succeed) and muh larpers

Nice larp, unspecific advice like that is absolutely worthless btw

Lucky? Nah, I was persistent and determined to find someone. Most give up after being rejected a few times.

He taught me how to launch CPA offers and get affiliates to promote it.

>it's another thinly veiled affiliate marketing shill thread
So you lied about being a copywriter, now you say you advertise for infowars?

>indeed.com/cmp/Arteza/jobs/Senior-Copywriter-678b1c78aa8a6ed8?sjdu=QwrRXKrqZ3CNX5W-O9jEvUUdXQhhKNOAMcM5flKILoi8R8NcUBxKPtXUZymjlqRpUpEos75HR38bWLHqy9nLug&tk=1d8u95p9qf8sg802&adid=258089906&vjs=3

Oh, and also, from my experience, that's for average copywriters. I have many copywriters as friends who get paid around $10k for a single salespage, around 2 days of work.

what the fuck did I say about affiliate marketing? I've only dabbled around with it a little, made around $20k with it. I made my big money from being a CPA vendor, and I had affiliates/jvs promote my offers.

only $10k? my copywriter friends make $50k per page. you're getting jewed

so now you're a copywriter again? make up your mind LMAO
you just said you weren't paid for copywriting

Nutra scammer. Say hi to the FTC for me when you ex parte restraining order hits.

post proof or stop larp

Oh, and I will agree with you that affiliate marketing is bullshit, being a vendor is what you need to do, but barely anyone becomes one because they think it's hard work.

it's easy work because you don't get paid anything

holy fuck what is wrong with you. When did I say I made money from copywriting?

alexa says the highest ranking CPA vendor site has 4000 unique visitors. why do you bother larping here?

I am off, this is a waste of time, go fuck yourselves you poor Jow Forums fucks

What are CPA offers? And how did you get affiliates to promote it?

The offers I have, free trials for health products get MILLIONS of pageviews per month. You don't know shit faggot.

no pls m8

Pretend you're successful self-made millionaire. Tick all the check-marks for the losers like being a school dropout, unattractive virgin ... basically anything that would make it seem like you've struggled and made it to the top and then sell click funnels guide on how to be a self-made millionaire in 18 years old to gullible retards. Which will most likely make you into one if you will be able to sell this lifestyle well enough and aren't shy to get your face out there.

if someone built a website that went from 0 to 1 million pv in a few months everyone would know what it is. it takes yeaaaaaaaaaars to build up a user base
you didn't do shit faggot.

>I just skipped going to school or doing homework so I could work for free for two years and get connections and magically millions appeared in my bank account as soon as i hit 18.

K

Get this fag off my screen

how make 1M$ write stupid texts?

I believe OP, I always wanted to be an offer owner, but I am crushing alot of direct offers as an affiliate at the moment. I currently make 7figs-ish a year atm, so its entirely possible to make milliones from both ends (Vendor like Op or as an affilaite like me). Although, after reading some info OP posted, sounds like the blackhat nutra trials I used to promote... I would not recommend that shit, I know a couple friends who still promote on facebook doing 10-15k/profit a day running this stuff, but a bit risky unless you have all your ends covered. I do more of a whitehat approach now and am happy with the 3-5k/day profit.

Guys, open your damn mind, this shit is real, but it isn’t easy. Atleast, the affiliate side of things... Work hard and don’t give up. There alot of forums and sites you guys can visit to learn this stuff, just work your ass off and learn it.

For me atleast, it took me years to get to this point, it wasn’t some over night success. Alot of ups and downs and super low times that almost made me want to give up.

Anyways, props to the OP! I hope you continue to crush 2019 man. Good luck to the rest out there who are going to look into this this world.

Is everything the Jews fault? Do you not understand how fatiguing it is to always read "muh Jews" from you conspiritards

>I worked for free at 16
>Made millions by 18
Lmao no you didn't

kys OP

Attached: 1518617631474.jpg (367x411, 26K)

Larps like these make me feel great about myself because even if it was true OP would still be a betacuck and get his bitch snatched by any chad regardless of wealth. Money doesn’t make you a man

op is a faggot (maybe a rich one but still)

Women can't produce results.

can you give me a general direction fren? saying there are sites and forums to browse is not much help..

>self made teenage millionaire
>I worked for him for free
I found that rich people never do that (but they always expect you to). LARP.

>Oh! Hey there wagie! You almost didn't see me there. You almost bruised my delicate tum-tum.
Wh-Wha... YOU?! What are you doing here?! You never leave your house!
>Oh didn't you know, wagie? My dear daddums owns these stores.
EH?!
>You see wagie, you're always going on about how great it is to be a wagecuck despite my mockeries, so I wanted to see what all the hullabaloo was about and asked my dear daddums to give me a job here and he made me the new assistant manager under him.
N-No... Oh fuck me please no...
>And I must say, you were right. It is satisfying to be a wagecuck. Sitting around all day playing with my gameyboy, telling people what to do and eating fresh tendies... Oh yes, my daddums lets me eat all the tendies I want from the store.
Please Please Please...
>I just wanted to let go of my pride and say sorry wagie, you were absolutely right. Wagecuckery is fulfilling. Strangely some of the bad stories you told us on the board about this place are completely untrue. I guess you were just joking eh? Why when I told daddums those funny stories you told me, he could just not believe it either. You should've seen him turning a funny red color and getting steamy, he looked like he was gonna burst with laughter! Oh yeah he wants to talk with you later.
Oh lord please no...
>Speaking of daddums, wagie, he put me in charge of re-evaluating your performance for the week, so you're gonna have to do whatever I say. Won't it be fun wagie? Incidentally I spilled a little peepee poopoo on aisle 5. Go clean that up will you?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1553072516323.png (1111x697, 704K)

Seething envious faggot. You can choose to put yourself in a situation like OP's. There are a lot of succesful people who want to teach their skills to willing students. All you have to do is prove that you want to help them and they will guide you. I have a moderately succesful art career because I apprenticed for a crotchety old man who makes paintings that I like.

where is the picture taken?

My plan is to create a website with seo and organic traffic, my niche will be health supplements

Do you work with only one main website, or you create a different landing page website for each offer?

I love how everyone hates OP but loves it when people promote shitcoins. No one here actually wants to do work to get paid, they just want to gamble.

>19 posts by this ID
another day another larping pajeet shitting up his own thread

How can I emulate your success user?

What is a CPA offer?