Shitcoin of the month

You faggots remembers this trash? it is 0xBTC for the uninitiated.
This is a shitcoin flavor of the month. Look over it's chart and burn it in your memory.
This is exactly what is going to happen to LIT and FTM.
You are not smart
You are not part of a special club
You are not an early adopter
Your ability to sign up on some obscure exchange is not special
The people convincing you to buy this shit are using you to dump their bags they got for near free
You are buying literally nothing

Attached: 0xpajeet.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b
etherscan.io/address/0x1db3439a222c519ab44bb1144fc28167b4fa6ee6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based , all you faggots are gonna get rekt.
>Inb4 I'm making tons of money
Try cashing out faggot.

>t. bought at $4

Based

i still keep buying 0xBitcoin faggot

GXX

There is no way to help you user, you might catch some 30-40% exit pump, but you need to get into some other projects. POW is boomer tier shit and only BTC should have all the hashrate in the end.

Attached: wtfs.gif (298x294, 2.26M)

based, DEATH TO SHITCOINS

Fuck you OP!

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-143830.png (1440x2560, 420K)

based

Fuck you op

Attached: IMG_5624.png (640x1136, 104K)

Fucking based
I only have 2k, pretty jelly rn

Should be shitcoin of the day. Monthly aint enough.

this is the number one biggest shitcoin, you are probably below 80iq if you hold any of this

Based. The only exception I’ve had be successful so far is HOT but biz shilled that for nearly a year after IDEX launch. In the past three months it’s been
> CHX
> LTO
> FTM
And now LIT

ITS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS RAKESH

I hold 17k and i know you're fudding OP, how many do you hold?

the most intelligent and absolutely based post about 0xBTC that there has probably ever been on this board.

>0xBTC was a Jow Forums invented FPGA miner scam that made off with a shit ton of NEET money

gonna make it

Mercatox sucks ass. If my order isnt filled next 10 minutes I'm out. How the fuck am I supposed to get out if this shitcoin if getting in is like watching paint dry?

Holochain shill sheet incoming

Attached: 1555631821575.jpg (600x620, 79K)

This isnt your average get in or get out shitcoin. Once your in you stay in otherwise no point in buying this is a 3 year holder.

FPGA miner here. thanks for buying those 0xBTC tokens! you've helped me pay off a garage full of fpga cards that are $4k each. we created that 0xBTC token because there weren't very many FPGA mineable coins. We convinced GPU miners to waste time mining it and hired some discord people to promote the token on reddit and Jow Forums. Really successful overall, we were able to finance our operation for the next 10 years with this token.

honestly I'm not sure exactly what you're gonna use it for but I am sure you'll think of something. oh well, on to the next project

Attached: 2080ti.webm (720x900, 1.28M)

That is unironically a high IQ lady.

Ppl really said this was the next legit bitcoin. Like actually reach the prices of btc

Idk man, 0xbitcoin wasn’t working with SAP like lit is. This sounds like a brainlets go to.

Look into LTO for a closer comparison from a fundamental standpoint of "muh partnerships". When I say look into I mean look into getting dumped on.
I am not implying there is no play here, just don't get emotionally invested in this projects, they are designed from every angle to take money from pennystock investors, make your gains when you can and never HODL because you believe in some shit.

Attached: sazbo.png (400x234, 127K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABA

When there's this much FUD that doesn't make much sense, you know it's a good project and retards are trying to accumulate

You’re retarded because anyone who wanted to dump their bags had extended time to do so over $1+. It’s a small project with no awareness other than die hard believers. It has a lot of things to look forward to, including Ethereum 2.0. Private 0xBTC transactions that make Monero and Zach’s redundant on Ethereum, lava wallet and whatever crazy new project toast thinks up. Who by the way is becoming a much better known ETH developer.

There is a well known figure who holds this token but never shills it, ever.

Attached: A48EB2B7-5E19-4416-9924-001039AD572A.jpg (660x495, 53K)

This shit will make us unbelievably rich.

Attached: toast_internet.people5.png (796x641, 115K)

Attached: SEC-REKT.png (1876x442, 59K)

If no larp then show, code, pic, or algo used.

It's a low iq tier larp you moron. He's still accumulating. Join discord and make your own conclusions about the project.

What's a reasonable price expectation for this? I think $1 will be like the first big step but what comes after that?

Well yeah as the token got fpga mined for a project to sell tokens on a website in which buying fpga from the store gets you some tokens which act as a share in the comapny was the first of its kind.

The fucked up thing about this retarded token is that it's so simple, yet brilliant. I picked up 3k just in case this shit gains traction at some point.

I already say lition is biggest shitcoin even more than bitconnect
>below ICO price
>fake SAP partnership even head of SAP say never to buy lition because it is shitcoin also head of microsofts, apple etc say lition is huge shitcoin
>even pump and dump group fail to lift this shit

You are sad BOLT fag. Ico was 0.10, now 0.17. SAP's CTO is advisor for Lition and wrote part of Litions whitepaper.
Do your research. This is not fud, its pathetic attempt to bring the price down.

I think this is definitely a shitcoin like XRP and BNB. I agree with OP. Anyone would be delusional to buy it at a couple of billion dollars of mcap

its almost at its all time low. you know what to do.

Attached: IMG-20181124-WA0009.jpg (800x600, 63K)

NEVER FORGET ELECTRIFY ASIA. I HELD FROM $0.20_$0.003 FUCK YOU PAJEET NIGGERS

>trusting chinks

Honestly should be worth more than gold Bitcoin or diamond bitcoin

This shit is gonna make me so fucking rich

Who is that well known figure, user?

Attached: IMG_7808.jpg (695x609, 49K)

This is the REAL bitcoin

seconded, who?

Vitalik

prove it, etherscan

oh shit, he's holding 1000 0xbtc

etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b

>ICX
You deserve to lose everything.

To be fair if I were him I'd put like 20 ETH in anything that comes up but still, this is some nice find anons

Oh and he holds 1, not 1000

got some more in his 1.5 million dollar wallet:
etherscan.io/address/0x1db3439a222c519ab44bb1144fc28167b4fa6ee6

So let the whales boost you up dumbass,what a beginner holy shit

Still less than $1 worth .. I'm sure someone sent him the tokens just for exactly this kind of marketing

good point

you and me both, fren

Im going to send him some more right now trips dubs says how much.

Enjoy crying from the green dildos ICX and 0xbtc will produce. You had your chance to buy low, but like usual, biz will buy high and sell low.

you only need 21.

so much this. biz never learns and will buy at $4.

K you got it.

He owns 1000 0xBitcoin.

>officially waiting for the day Vitalik announces 0xBitcoin.

Attached: IMG_7910.jpg (1138x998, 145K)

gets me every time

Attached: 0xbitcoin released.webm (1000x562, 3M)

Are you retarded? That is clearly a decimal and some discord street shitter sent it to him without his consent.

Man, relax! That decimal point is so small I didn't even see it. My excitement got the best of me.

Attached: IMG_7909.jpg (600x465, 36K)

Sorry Ranjit, good luck getting Vitalik to pump your bags sirs