It seems it wants to go up... AGAIN

Attached: bnb2.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026706152-Binance-Completes-7th-Quarterly-BNB-Burn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rising wedge

nope, check volume

i almost want to withdraw everything from my account. this is heavy manipulation. maybe they''re desperate to stay afloat

why?

bnb does literally nothing. and its value goes down over time as discounts go down on binance

At this moment everybody does nothing, it's all vaporware and shit

lol you will never make it kiddo

why do I even bother? 90% of the posters here are chink shills

Attached: lil ceezy copy.jpg (692x360, 32K)

I made a lot of posts about BNB, just because i'm heavily in and i want to talk about it.

Lol CZ pumping his coin with the btc you guys leave on binance’s books. Can’t get more scammy than that.

They're called fees, actually every exchange charges them

i fucking love binance. I'm making so much money while everyone else cries about it, despite the fact that almost everyone still trades on there.

Attached: 1550547601334.gif (227x221, 980K)

This. BNB Chain going to make us rich.

i feel ya user, i also do bat threads because its my major coin and i love it. Yes you could consider that shilling but hell aint nobody paying me to shill of biz i do it out of the goodness of my own bag.

>too late to buy in

Attached: 1555511898280.jpg (275x364, 33K)

Yep, the problem is that there's plenty of fucking shillers.

I love BNB for his performance, but it's always a good thing to know what are other people's opinions about fundamentals and price action.
I'm not here to convince anyone, but to share info.
If someone comes up with a convincing negative aspect, i take it into account and modify my view.
There are OUR money dancing, at the end, opinions don't count.

it'll be $100 EOY quit being a pussy

Short term BNB seems like the best thing out there.

Burning of BNB each Q gives incentive for holders to hold. DEX over the horizon. More BNB you have higher the chances of you getting into ICO drop events.

>4x return
>make roughly a 2x profit after taxes

> People would kill for a 2x in the stock options market

7th coin burn did'nt happen, though
I was expecting it for april

I'm too poor to care at this point, I just want to get paid and x2 is enough for me to be debt free

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026706152-Binance-Completes-7th-Quarterly-BNB-Burn

What about this ?

Ah ok thanks, i missed it then

No worries fren. There will always be next quarter.

Attached: download.jpg (257x196, 8K)

It literally can't dip, the buy pressure is insane. I tried to swing, sold at 46100 yesterday and had to rebuy a bit higher an hour ago.

Same here, with increasing spreads it's almost impossible at the moment

What do the investor savvy among you think of the projects that are switching over from ethereum to ep2? If the mainnet works like they say, what do you foresee happening to the value of the projects that switched over?

Switching from ETH to BNB should not increase the value of the project. Why would it?
The only argument you can make that utility token have faster + lower cost transactions on BNB compared to Ethereum.
It is a trade-off though, as BNB is (obviously) centralized, so if Binance were to shut down all the tokens running on BNB would die too.

An viable blockchain for smart contracts versus a faster, cheaper blockchain with no smart contract capability; my thoughts exactly.

It’s a shame we don’t have both.

It will dip soon
It's fucking ath ffs

I can honestly say that BNB has a real chance at flipping BTC. CZ got billions at his disposal to pump his coin

Don't underestimate
Don't overestimate

Based

Attached: 1555717840280.jpg (750x597, 38K)

Why invest in the next MTGOX when you can invest in the next bitcoin?

Attached: ethmatrix.gif (718x1018, 751K)

My opinion?
It's going to hit 32 before retracement.
I don't believe myself, but in my analysis it seems so.

Care to elaborate some?

I can't explain my analysis, let's say i'm studying a personal method to elaborate such data.

So i'm not following strictly what i see, i have not enough data.

So far i'm working on classic TA, and i made a pair of mistakes since i closed positions at 22 or another around 24.8 like a lot of people did.

Noted
But WHEN WILL IT DIP IM TRYING TO GET IN

Shit is on a pendulum right now, so no shame there. Things are too speculative to know for certain. If the mainnet delivers on its promises of transactions speed and low costs, I could see how your idea is correct, exceedingly so if things pan out.

Another different analysis i made, for example, says that price should start going down starting from 22 april, so for now i don't have a fking clue on what will happen.

People hoping in a huge retracement (like, say, 12-18$) are just delusional though.