He stores his wealth in shiny rocks, internet money, or boomer markets

>he stores his wealth in shiny rocks, internet money, or boomer markets

Attached: 20190419_195117.jpg (4032x2268, 1.93M)

are you seeing detective pikachu opening weekend for the promo cards

>not 1st edition
>not shadowless
>not PSA 10

not going to make it user

shilling asian cartoons on biz won't make them go up

I dont even know what these are but looks like some chinaman shit

>Gimpcards
These cards are all on their way out. Pokemon cards losing value and the magic cards are literally scam tier centralised pajeet shit

Won't even be collectable after the next crash meanwhile Bitcoin will be literally 300k

Even the PSA 10 of the normal edition is over 1,000$. I just get PSA 9 since they're cheap in comparison, and unlimited even cheaper than shadowless/1st. My goal is base-jungle complete in PSA 9.

I live in a small town. We don't have a movie theatre, but I might see it whenever I go to the closest city. I usually go bimonthly for asian groceries since there isn't an asian grocery here either and Amazon isn't cheap enough for food yet.

delusional

Which bit? The cards really are losing value. Even the big Magic collectors are probably starting to worry (relatively speaking) about it

what are you on about, cards have been reaching new highs in 2019, and even considering they go back down, they're still up well over 100% for old ones that are graded, but ye the bulk of cards are under a 1$ and it has always been that way

>storing value in paper
line up with the fiatfags

>he keeps his wealth tied up in precious metals, non-utilitarian collectibles, stocks, and electronic bits
lol, maybe ill toss you guys a cheeseburger once in a while. you know, for ol' time's sake

Attached: 5b6dcc1e93902.jpg (1280x960, 265K)

Fair enough, I thought the market was crashing but anyway the big collectors will never lose money just because that's the nature of everything and they've all already made enough, I'm not saying they will go to 0 but a serious financial crash or something would ruin the market and it may never bounce back. Plus Wizards or w.e. could put (you) out of business by reprinting your stack and now you're shit out of luck. Not likely but you never know

Just wouldn't risk it. You are buying nothing basically, it's like storing your wealth in a mooned shitcoin

Daily reminder Adam Sessler ripped one of these in half on X-Play.

well Wizards hasn't made pokemon cards since 2003 and "the pokemon company" took over, but even then there has been 3 reprints
>Base Set 2 (which you're probably familiar with)
>Legendary Collections
>XY Evolutions which is pic related in 2016.

despite allcthat the market for wotc era cards is still healthy, and don't forget you have baseball cards that go for half a million which could be "reprinted"

Attached: 1105091.jpg (322x450, 44K)

I meant magic* sorry
But yeah, just don't know about longevity of it (even though it's older than crypto, etc)

let me see your magic / pokemon collections
i don't have much to show right now, just starting out

I have one of this bad boys sealed, hope one day pays me a house.

>Sip, ahhh

Attached: 2018_wcc_cards.jpg (833x421, 261K)

These are my alts for 100x

Attached: 20190420_182013.jpg (4032x2268, 3.69M)

>this thread again

KYS

these aren't even shiny, what's the big deal

That's a real cute collection user.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (960x1280, 187K)

>can't read it

Just bought a base ser shadowless complete set off ebay for $800, and a few shadowless charizards on the side. Not sure what to expect.

the real question is what are the new cards of today that'll x100 in 10 years

I'd say you might have spent a little too much. Cards only go for a lot of $$$ if you can get a good grade on them, and it costs 800$ to grade 100 cards which is the lowest bulk price you can get. If they were in mint condition the guy probably would have graded them himself

Ya they are in decent shape tho, id say most would grade psa 6-9

Do people actually buy yugioh cards? Pic related, some of those are considered rare but dont seem to be sold for anything more than $2-5, and even then I wonder they would ever be bought.

Attached: IMG_0821.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

The charizard was absolutley flawless on the front and very minimal whitening on the back which kind of maxe up most the value anyways.

they're called boomer rocks and boomer bags you fuck head get it right if you are going to make fun of boomers

I will be investing in the new MtG Mythic Edition box, reddit is creaming their pants and based Rudy is making moves
At $250 msrp, this shit will double or triple in only like 3-6 months

Attached: WAR.png (1292x883, 2.01M)

Nah they're not in good condition. You'd probably be lucky to get 2$ for them. Pokemon cards are the same way. If they're not good condition don't expect anything. Both Pokemon and Yugioh were mass produced so just getting any card is relatively easy.

Sup

Internet money seems reasonable and modern tho

>not even first editions
user, I...

Nothing major, mix of about half Wizards of the Coast base and other early series up to current ones. Maybe a couple thousand dollars worth but spread out over a bunch so shipping and fees would kill a good chunk.

Attached: 20190420_224445.jpg (4160x2222, 1.69M)

Attached: A6B9EBD4-3F1C-47F4-9993-EED8203882BE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

Attached: 0D608306-546E-4264-A7B2-0FA311A6F677.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

Attached: 33E71DB1-B71E-44F4-9AC8-5E7E36FF8809.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

why do people slab magazines and comics?