Easy withdrawal in Moon3D

Compared to other sites, Moon3d lets you deposit and withdraw real time!

Attached: Capture1.png (185x239, 4K)

user show me the way!

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 11K)

wow how cool is that

I don't get why people would shill moon3d. If there are more users, the number of people aware of optimal strategy goes up and kills their edge. Why would they shill it?

you tell us why?

This game is genuinely igged. Highest house edge among all crash games. If you don’t want to be raped by pajeets then play bustabit or ethercrash. This is also discord shills in full effect. Fucking dishonest faggots kys

So how good are these bustawhat and ethershit u talking about?

They have real players, lower house edge and a bigger bankroll. But you already know this faggot. Stop shilling this copy pasta rigged game. Fucking pajeets

this site is like a penny slot game at a dirty vegas truck stop. only poorfags play. the bot this game uses will crash bigger bets and the leaderboard is fake names showing huge profits.

User ID checks out ITTFAKE. Don’t fall for this fake game. Seriously doing everyone a favor here. Pajeets btfo we don’t condone these scam tactics. Sage

i dont know what you guys are angry about lol is it because you feel threatened? or what? dont tell me you're concerned with other people. that kind of attitude is not a i care for people type lol

go back to whatever shit-filled pajeet street you came from.

>Threatened
We are calling a spade a spade you fuckin tard. You’re the same piece of shit that makes all these threads. Stop posting this becuase we will be here to btfo it. It’s unfair that you made such a shitty game and lie about everything. All bots. Deceiving scam. Fuck off

who the fuck are u retards doing on my board?! IDGAF if you troll this all day but watch your fucking mouth. its my board. stfu and make your own board and shill ur own shit

These are the mods. There are spamming the board to get more players to fill up the eth wallet. You may win some but the house always get the big cut

>who the fuck are u retards doing on my board
Yeah, great grammar Ranjeesh. You almost had us fooled.

Not to mention it’s rigged so they have it set where they can rekt you on higher bets. The house edge on this game is heinous. Atleast 4-5x greater than bustabit or ethercrash.

like I said, go shill your scam somewhere else. stop preying on people who are trying to make it by taking what little money they have. you are scum.

Is that you michael? lol i wont stop, who are you to tell me that kys

You're a fool buffoon

oh yeah? and who are u guys?

Great rebuttal. Tired of faggots like you exploiting people that are unbeknownst to all of this. You’re literally a piece of shit for this, I hope you know that.

tired? then why still post here? lol dumbass

make ur own board and vent out there, you act like kids tf

Fuck off, retard. Bustabit is an OG. Your scam is pajeet tier. Dumbfucks.

I’m going to make it known that your game is rigged and unfair. There’s nothing wrong with that, what are you, scared that people might find out the truth of your deception?
>you guys act like kids
But you’re the one shilling a scam and being a pajeet. Okay buddy great logic you have there.

Its better lol

Shilling it since its a fair game, you guys r afraid of it. you get that?

>Moon3d
>fair game
Pick one Ranjeesh.

Smells like curry in here mods delet dis

Just stop. You’re just making things bad for your game. Why make Jow Forums mad. Jow Forums will destroy moon3d. You want that? I’m already tracking the eth wallet and digging deeper into the sites code. My warning to you is to STOP

Nope, wont do that even if u beg your life for it.

Your weird, but so be it

put that curry in ur face fat ass

Good, do your shit and i'll do mine, stay the fuck away

Lol if you guys don’t know, this is the dev of Moon3d. You be the judge fucking kek

i gotta admit after seeing the kind of angry childish behavior the potential mods and/or players of moon3d are presenting, i think i'll stick with a more mature and developed community like ethercrash

oh yeah? are u blind? who started this shit? go to school dude

GoOd, do yOur shit aNd i'll do miNe, staY the fUck aWay......... you sound like a beta ass virgin. I’ll love to hack your shit

Attached: EFB8119C-FC34-424A-BCBC-52E15B53297B.jpg (1000x600, 116K)

You sound like an overused bitch

All the suckers money going to this wallet

Attached: CC40D015-2F0C-45F3-83F4-6902CD15B80E.jpg (1097x1900, 132K)

based