How high can link reach in the bull run?

how high can link reach in the bull run?
is $20 realistically?
And about req?
t.linklet 4k

Attached: chainlink.jpg (1400x933, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180107/
warosu.org/biz/thread/S5013990/#p5014404
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Either link will be worth over 100$ or less than 2$ there is no in between in the long term. Either link achieves it's goals or not it's that simple.

Look at the amount of shitcoins that broke 10bn in the last bull run. On hype alone they got there. No product, and half of them turned out to be scams.
But when it comes to ChainLink, suddenly everyone turns into a skeptic.

coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180107/

The main concern I have with chainlink is that the guy leading it has no vision. I'm concerned he will eventually just sell the technology to some megabank and they'll just make their own crypto with it.

Very pathetic news and communication. Even worse marketing. The guy has no vision.

Remember, the first car didn't make jack shit of money. The first MARKETABLE car did. Ford. Not some nameless french guy that nobody remembers.

Tech means nothing. You need a brand to sell to the masses.

Actual usage and application would drive it alone over $5. An irrational bullmarket like the 2017 one is not coming back, but we might see $10 with relative ease if LINK actually works.

NEO has its own smart contracts. Link serves no purpose.

Where's the neo adoption? Adoptionwise link and neo are on the same level: 0.
The purpose of link is to connect off chain to onchain.

It's over.

Attached: 1552879077586.jpg (839x610, 110K)

Eh... Good for them I guess? LINK's purpose is to feed data from the real world to these smart contracts though. Nice quints of retardation.

kek

with mass adoption in 10 years...I say 50-100 billion marketcap so top 10 maybe

It will be far sooner. Too much money is on the line to be sluggish

link is an oracle fuck goddamn it

Why would megabanks use LINK instead of their own proprietary smart contracts, like NEO already does?

Why invite a middle man to cut into their profits?

NEO is big in china. Not used for anything in the west yet. Already used by Alibaba and Microsoft China for a year now.

Are you truly this dense? LINK is not a smart contract platform you retard. They give data to smart contracts in any platform so they can do more than creating shitcoins and fucking cat games.

Why integrate LINK when they can just do their own is my point.

You are lying. These companies do not use NEO. Microsoft China showed some interest, but the closest NEO got was paying the .NET evangelist to start evangelizing them.

why would anyone trust a chink smart contract, vs eth. Beside link is an oracle.

You are dumber than a box of niggers.

because you have no choice. You either adopt or get left behind.

Chainlink is so far advanced that even the chinks haven't figured out a way to copy it yet

They can't, or they would have already. Ethereum would have. EOS. TRON. Stellar. Nobody can't. ChainLink is an Oracle network that no one has.

stop using historic market cap numbers. you next to multiply it by 10 or 20

Because they cant.

unironically $1000
source: I'm from the future

Attached: 1542760799348.png (500x622, 323K)

This

We got outplayed by the jews, like ripple who was targeted a low iq monkeys to make them lose their money, link was targeted at high iq schizos to make them lose their money during bullruns through a stochastic stable coin (takes days/weeks to go to the normal 50 cent), the jews know all kinds of tricks and they pulled this massive one on Jow Forums knowing it would work, sergey is a cardboard cutout and adelyn is the creator of all the sets (it uses the same shirt because it's easier to fabricate and they could pay only one design to the art designer)

They created the page SmartContracts knowing only a schizo would actually breadcrumb it to all the smart contracts references of any blockchain, truth is, there are tons of blockchains and it's impossible to connect them through descentralized oracles because it's like making a perpetual motion machine, many people got rich on those scams during the industrial revolution so that's how they got the idea

>yellow ID

so this is who the huwhite man is competing with

They have their own. It's called a database. You use Chainlink when you are connecting data from API providers to your smart contracts. If your smart contract involves a transaction with another company, neither of will trust the other's in house oracle or basically any of their words. The oracle to facilitate the connection between the API and the smartcontract needs to be under an independent and unbiased platform to ensure the data isn't tampered.

BTC devs aren't stupid. They would have worked out oracles by now, but it can't be done.
There is no way to stop sybil attacks without using a centralized reputation provider. You could aswell just use a centralized oracle then.

the amount of false and inaccurate information ITT this fucking astonishing.

(((TEE)))

People are just bored. The wait for mainnet has been so long. It's done strange things to people.

>People are just bored. The wait for mainnet has been so long. It's done strange things to people.
unironically this. A lot of FUD could have been mitigated if chainlink team would just fucking communicate their timeline

>so long
Its only been a year for fucks sake, have more patience manchilds

Based and boomerpilled

r u retarded? its been more than 1,5 years

Holding since October '17

Go back to Africa.

Attached: hodl1.png (466x471, 450K)

10K is more realistic

Attached: 1536071686659.jpg (1300x990, 195K)

>putting niggers back in chains since 2017

retard alert

Attached: 9C5471E0-C504-464E-8C07-1BDCAA62AAE5.jpg (828x1600, 1.17M)

What the FUCK. Which larp was this? How did I miss this?

almost positive that is assblaster

I hope not

True
But I doubt we’ll have a bull run like 17
Not that we won’t, we will and it will be bigger than the last but this time companies have to deliver first and the technologies have to be used

Link to this post?

FUCK LINK WE ARE ON BAT NOW!

>Karl Benz the nameless French guy
ok

Fucking sub

user, we already know this. .
We are just bored out of our minds .
This lame fud is not even fud, just disinformation. Those that bought pre- Sibos like me, or the ico anons.. We ran out of serious discussion. We spouted memes when we got bored. Now we are even tired of that. Unless significant news come, some meme magic occurs or mainnet goes live all linkies are just waiting. Not even responding to fud or Shilling. Just wait, and ponder . Get your life together before the singularity.
A level head will be worth much more than the size of your bags.

fucking kek, in like 2 years we will have a crypto blackpill video about sergey AI, what a timeline to be alive

>A level head will be worth much more than the size of your bags.
This. So many of you niggers are going to be making huge mistakes left and right when you get a little money. A lot of you will also be miserable once you realize it’s doesn’t automatically fix everything in your life or make you happy forever.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5013990/#p5014404 here, it's our beloved blaster of asses

>And about req?
Let that boat sink already. There are red flags everywhere surrounding that project. I bought at .30 and sold at .11

I’m really not sure if it’ll go above $2.
t. 100k link

I only have 200k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it. All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda.

It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 500k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $5 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it.

The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity.

All of that isn't going to happen anymore. The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $5. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 20 cents, to $5 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $5. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 200k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on.

Attached: 1555789690371.png (885x960, 802K)

>coinmarketcap.com/historical/20180107/
Oh man, this takes me back...

Are you fucking stupid. Literally no one gives a flying fuck about neo in China. It was a pure scam sold to Western fuckbois by the chinks. Retard now go kys

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S5013990/#p5014404
People unironically still believe Assblaster?

He was an actual insider, he had indeed a truthful insight of the company. But he used us to dump on us.