Am I gonna make it b4 I go bald, Jow Forums?

Im 19 goddammit wtf is this shit

Attached: 20190420_202037_HDR.jpg (3264x1840, 1.35M)

not with those tech skills youre not

Attached: fixedyourpic.jpg (3264x1840, 1.35M)

that's a yikes from me
just shave it all and then get hair transplant when you can afford it

i tried to rotate it and it stays upside down wtf

Oi, you'll be badly bald by the time you're 22

conan?

They have shampoo on amazon you can use to rebuild your hairline. The pills and creams at walgreens are a scam they are just estrogen to make your hair come back but make your dick tiny. Just use hair loss shampoos with vitamins and whatever

Like this guy?

Attached: roagn.jpg (859x485, 394K)

I might get some forhims actually. Is that a scam?

if you make it with crypto... go and get whats called FUE hair transplant. I had it done and it restored my confidence. im now a chad.

Not a scam from what I can tell, but nothing special. Just take biotin pills and whatever shampoo they have on amazon

I'm not balding but I don't like my hairline. What was your FUE transplant like and how much was it?

>b4 I go bald

Attached: 1555531112400.png (333x333, 53K)

Fucking yikes

You have it wrong, making it is not going bald.

Fuck I just graduated and I already know I peaked in high school. Guess this is my life now.

Attached: 51564455_387302972096856_5744494334586028180_n.jpg (480x480, 49K)

You are a good candidate for hair transplants due to thick donor hair. Get on finasteride and minoxidil and wait a few years until a hair transplant surgeon will perform one on you.

Dammit I just got my first apartment a few months ago fml. Thanks for the tip user

Attached: artwojak.gif (700x827, 510K)

No problem, also if you need a shampoo to help control hair loss, get Nizoral. Most hair loss shampoos are scams but this one has a chemical that blocks DHT.

I started getting a receding hairline when I was like 20-21, I went to a doctor for a prescription and started cutting generic finasteride tablets into 1/4's and took a piece every day, added minoxidil 2x a day a couple years later. If you are in the US it's literally like $25 a year for the shit. I'm 31 now and still have plenty of hair while tons of people I grew up with are either balding or completely bald by now.

Don't listen to the faggots who say it'll break your dick, it only happens to a tiny minority of people, my dick still works just as good. Most of those people are jelly hairlets who are salty that they didn't do it while they had enough hair to save.

Attached: 1527118227171.png (1200x798, 1.66M)

He got his back on the dark ages when they cut a steak out of the back of your head. FUE from a proper clinic is the future

Attached: 1547168286295.jpg (500x334, 100K)

Thank you guys im spiraling right now. This revelation also come with a super triple combo of other incel/manlet related things

Find a local hair transplant doctor to see you. Not for a hair transplant, but they are the ones you can go to in order to get a prescription for finasteride. Ask if he/she can write the prescription for the 5mg generic finasteride tablets with the instruction of cutting them into 1/4s. You save a shitload of money this way.

If you want to add minoxidil (aka Rogaine) it's going to be an extra 10-20 bucks a month, which might not be in the budget for a 19 year old. The finasteride is the cheapest but it's the most important in the fight against your hair loss. Do it man, I waited like a year before I took action and wish I didn't.

Lol white crackers always have the balding gene every one of them AHAHAH no wonder you’re getting bred out by us

embrace it

Attached: DhWXOODX4AIgW4K.jpg (465x407, 25K)

Not gonna lie that's fucked

Well, I already listen to boomer music. I guess its my punishment for commenting "music sucks nowadays" when I was 13.

Same fagging bitch.

Attached: Bald pajeet.jpg (405x268, 15K)

Observed

stop jerking off. fucks up your DHT levels and make your capillaries srhink. literally everyone i know who jokes about watching p0rn on a regular basis is balding in their 20s

Do scalp massages to restore bloodflow and free trapped sebum. I just read a scientific study on this. Ever noticed how bald guys have heads that curve more or dome? Trapped sebum apparently. Their hair just gets covered by skin. Or something to that effect. The reason the sides/back of your head are unaffected is because those are the areas that receieve the most pressure during sleep. Who knows if these massages work but might as well try.

>propecia doesn't break your dick
Can confirm. I was on propecia for a year, panicked after visiting propeciahelp.com and quit. That was a year ago and my libido is as strong as ever, fucked my funbuddy 3 times the other night.

Going to go back on it since minoxidil alone isn't enough. Also check out microneedling, helps with minoxidil absorbtion

Hormones in the water, fuuu

t. broscience faggot

DO NOT REPRODUCE

I started microdosing finasteride 5mg dissolved in vodka, then using an 1ml syringe to get to exactly 0.03mg. Currently doing 5 days on 4 days off (3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 2 off). To try out whether I even need the full dosage. Moreso because scalp dht and plasma dht are inhibited in different ways. And since finasteride works kind of asymptotic (more dht = faster decline), just like dht recovery does (less dht = faster recovery). This should keep me away from the 100% effect of the drug. Haven't become impotent, yet. Microneedling (derma stamp) every week on the scalp combined with minoxidil is also trending right now. But I only just started doing it. And I only have slight crown balding. If 0.03mg isn't enough, I might up the microdosis a bit.

Just google for microneedling + minoxidil and microdosing + finasteride.

I shave my half bald head at age 32.

I also creampied a 19 year old asian girl Saturday night, after asking her if she was on birth control, being told that she was not, then telling her I was going to cum inside anyways, to her eager agreement that it was a fantastic idea.

Last weekend I barebacked an Asian milf, who then texted her friend to come over (near neighbors), and watched me bareback (and cum inside of) her too. They were 34 and 35 and both trying to get knocked up with a white baby. They wanted to be pregnant at the same time. Waiting to hear back from them if it caught.

do. not. reproduce. your bald gens must be exterminated

Let him, bald asians are hilarious.

Not only will my bald genes continue (I have 3 children by two different women already), but I am going to keep making more bald gene children all over the world. The future is white and bald by 35.

Just accept it faggot. Look, I am curly and I shave all weeks.

Christ

Bald, bearded and white is the final and ultimate human form. Bonus points if over 6'1.

bald > thick long hair >>>>>>> any other haircut >>> hair transplant/drugs/desperation

Attached: 9a130453cfb5908fc95ca6ca959104bc.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Here's what you do OP.
1) Peppermint oil. Get one of those little travel shampoo bottles and fill it up with a few tablespoons of coconut oil. For every table spoon of coconut oil, put in five drops of peppermint oil. Shake it up and rub it onto your scalp and leave it in for a few hours every day. This will essentially do the exact same thing as minoxidil/rogaine but it won't make you look like you're 40 when you're 25. Rogaine works but the risk of it ruining your face is too high. No point in using it when peppermint oil does the same thing.
2) Wash your hair once a week with a ketoconazole shampoo like Nizoral. It's good to use this even if you aren't balding because it stops dandruff.
3) Dermaroll. I've never done it myself but I've heard it can help. Especially if you start early because your follicles. It doesn't really have any side effects like all the other stuff so It really can't hurt to try.
4) Finasteride. Use this as a last resort if you are desperate to get your hair back in exchange for nuking your hormones. Trannies use this.