Bitcoin is the only crypto that matters

Attached: tonevays.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

but crypto doesn't matter

wrong

REEEEEEEE

Zcash bought up some important features in regards to privacy and ZRX looks like it could change the way we sell everything.
I could also be biased because Coinbase just gave me free tokens for watching them shill their crypto to me.

Attached: 672572457.jpg (268x237, 13K)

Anyone that takes anyone with that haircut serious should unironically neck themselves

$1300

Why does crypto attract such living, walking cringe factories as this?

bitcoin is the first permissionless, decentralized transfer of agreeable value. no government or person can take your bitcoin from you unless you give it to them. when the masses start to realize the impact this can have then it will really matter.

>give us your keys or jail
crypto is just a slighlty better version than burying your gold in your garden. the gov can still fuck you.

>Gov't bans crypto network
>Internet monopoly monies gone forever

Yes bitcoin is the only coin that matters to people without brains or logic. You are correct.

Fuck off tard, Bitcoin is the reason of this bear market and it will last as long as people keep buying it.

how does the government ban the "crypto" network? do you even understand how any of this works?
except you can't dig up your gold and bring it with you on a flight or transport it easily. you can memorize a seed phrase and access those funds anywhere in the world. how is this slightly better?

This ugly goblin (seriously what a disgusting face and hairline) is always wrong about everything.

Pass legislation criminalizing use for any purpose or, worse, mere possession. This may not be perfectly enforceable but you can bet your ass it'd destroy the market forever and we'd never see prices anywhere near the prices we're seeing today, let alone the old ATH.

Why Zcash and not XMR? Or DASH, or even GRIN?

>Yes bitcoin is the only coin that matters to people without brains or logic. You are correct.
I agree, but remember, if crypto takes off, most of the people involved will lack brains or logic, and so bitcoin is what they will pick. And if bitcoin is what everyone picks, that makes it valuable, because if everybody thinks bitcoin is valuable, everybody will accept you bitcoin, and if everyone accepts bitcoin, bitcoin is valuable. It's circular logic, but that's how it works.

0x not ZRX

Anarchists live in a fragile fairytale land, please do not disturb them.

BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T PAY ME TO WATCH THEIR VIDEOS

Attached: 1553202069381.gif (480x360, 870K)

>Ztrash
Enjoy your inflation bug and backdoors

And how do they know you have any crypto to begin with?

And by "Bitcoin" you of course mean BSV.

Attached: walk.gif (353x353, 660K)