Stellar - Sweaty Edition

For the past couple of days the moderator over at Jow ForumsStellar, Kodinedreamin, has been telling people

>Stellar doesn't owe you anything sweaty
>Ur just a gamblor hunny
>Stellar doesn't need you

Of course he deleted these conversations now but they were up yesterday in the Daily Discussion. People are still talking about it in Today's Daily.

Imagine having such a dumbfuck representing you as the moderator of your Sub. Wouldn't be surprised if it was StellarZac's alt account since he is always commenting soon after KodineDreamin.

Attached: stellar.png (614x405, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOKIbe6vNxA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You sound like a faggot for even caring

This is an IBM project not one of you ERC20 jerkoff projects

Yes everyone is a faggot because they're pointing out other people's faggotry. Nice logic there retard.

sell before dumping to 6c, you've been warned anons

Attached: stellartheft.png (1788x2540, 1.93M)

Quit turning your head to the right and taking selfies and go to bed Tiffany Hayden

If KodineDreamin isn't StellarZac, they are bum-buddies at the least.
Kodine is the main deleter of threads and the ban-hungry nazi. Already suffered two bans because of him.
Stellar subreddit is total shiet and i hold a shit-ton

.> hangs out and POSTS on Reddit
> expects good things

user...

imagine appointing a mod with a name about Codeine. XLM is going to 0

thanks sold 1mm shit project i tell ya when you know what this is youtube.com/watch?v=KOKIbe6vNxA&feature=youtu.be

This is the same shit IOTA pulls and everyone know IOTA exitscams this year.
>not investors
>we owe you nothing
>speculative technology
>could go to zero

i dont engage in any discussion there, i just go and look for news

its a schizo s*y magnet anyways. when there is news and its pumping they are all >XLM4LIFE and when its not pumping they are out looking to blame jed for selling shit he never did

stellar was not designed to be an investment. Unlimited supply plus the constant giveaways. Its good project and will have a place but as an investment (specially at this stage of crypto adoption) there are much better speculative investments that actually have investment-focused roadmap and marketing strategy. Problem with stellar is that the founder is autistic and living in his own bubble planet not caring about money. He even said that Stellar has no marketing strategy and there will not be any. Hell, at this point even obvious chink scam like Tron is better investment in terms of medium term roi potential.

Whatever amount you can buy now im pretty sure you can just wait to get them aidropped and give for free at some point if you really care and want to engage in Stellar. They want to XLM to be in hands as many people as possible (preferably 3rd world people). In 10 years, when some payment high liquidity coin is actually mass adopted it may be worth a lot but cahnces are very high that it will be done by something else. Like XRP or BTC... I personally bet on something that isnt even out yet.

>Stellar has no marketing strategy
This is quite wrong, see:
>blockchain giveaway
>coinbase giveaway

Pity because it has great potential, just poor execution.

If you take a spet back and look at the situation its clear that payment solution will not be the next bullrun trigger (it was the last bubble) but rather technical utility like tokenizing and actual database usecases. Investing in payment crypto is like buying a cellphone thinking it will increase in price when theres already an iphone for the same and in most cases even lower price. The only payment coin that maybe worth looking at is BTC but thats just because of the brand, scarcity and spiritual value. Something like buying an art.

IOTA is one of the best investments you can make right now. Almost any amount will change your life. Innovative technology, less than 3 million total supply, recognized German brand, least mainstream shilled top 20 coin. Currently around 95% down from ath. Look at the roadmap... its just a nobrainer. A silent warrior thats going to take the entire market by storm when shits go down.

Tokenization.
SLT is good but the valuation numbers don't add up. SLT token is valued waaaaaaay too high for the returns investors will get.

I hold enough that if they deliver on what they promise I will be at least able to pay my mortgage off.
I really think IOTA will exit scam this year though. Dom will leave first. Then David or CfB will bail leaving a lot of clueless people who dont know what they are doing. Credit to Ralf Rottmann though. He saw this shit coming and bailed while he could.

That's only a fraction of their intention. The other is ownership.

Haha holy shit Rottmann left? Fucking garbage shitcoin lmao

IOTA is a brand already bigger than two people. Cant see any indicators of them leaving but if they do so... let them go. (still no idea why would they abandon such project tho). IOTA is already bigger than two people, mate. Plus, its german. Those products are second only to Swiss when it comes to quality. SLT is... idk. Its meant to do one thing and if they fail to become the one thing... well. Worth buying some I guess but much bigger players trying to estabilish themselves as STO platform standard and their platforms can do much more than only that. When it comes to STO I bet on Cardano. Because of the momentum when it actually comes out.

Sonstebo has been laying the groundwork for months for his departure. Just need to take a look at the trend of his comments on Discord since about November.

Get rekts on plebit comes to cry on biz

Lmfao the onions level of you

Just getting rid of the pajeets and incels before taking the #1 stop

IOTA is stupid and economically broken
Muh tech alone wont work

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-205208.png (1080x1654, 711K)

C'mon its "german brand":)))

Attached: 1540927191166.jpg (229x221, 11K)

Unironically B A S E D

Opiates are /ourdrug/

Attached: 020416_hydrocodone_THUMB_LARGE.jpg (711x400, 60K)

>Muh tech alone wont work
IOTA's muh tech doesn't work at all

this.

jeb also hacked mtgox.