Why is this shitcoin performing so badly? how much longer do we need to wait for it to atleast pull a fucking 3x

why is this shitcoin performing so badly? how much longer do we need to wait for it to atleast pull a fucking 3x

literally all i want is only a 3x from this. give me a fucking timeline to dump my 50k stack

Attached: slideslive_sergey-nazarov_decentralized-oracles-reliably-triggering-smart-contracts-using-decentrali (1000x562, 81K)

Never going to happen. Dump now and reinvest

Sirgay looking thicc

April 16th, 2019. Strap yourself in lads, we're mooning

Sergey is accumulating fat

The same 5 faggots in the chainlink position talking Sergey and breadcrumbs 24/7 on biz. Gross.

Shitcoins perform based on how much hype they generate. That is the only metric.
Let me repeat: Hype is the only relevant metric, as nothing in the crypto space has any adoption.
Chainlink does not create hype. It is surprising to see it in the top 50, as the really only came from the >hype< that /biz was able to create.
But /biz gogt rather quiet lately. So Chainlink needs to find other sources of hype, or it will keep bleeding.

Anyone else not gay but think Sergei is kind of cute?

Yea, he's always looking like a snack

Attached: 1550066895672.jpg (383x383, 79K)

There is no economics/incentives laid out
>we have 35 million tokens and we don’t know what to do with them

Fucking idiots who invest in this shit. ETH is a safer bet

I'm not a homosexual but If I was to rim another man it would be Sergay after he has eaten a big Mac, just the thought of the tang of pickles dancing on my tongue and bringing out the savoury smack of Sergeys own ham... My God I get a little closer to heaven

Remember when we thought we were gonna get rich off this shit...

How could we have been so stupid?? We are college educated career men. We are supposed to be intelligent. We are supposed to make smart decisions.....

We’re not supposed to get absolutely royally fucked by scams.....

It goes in waves, the singularity won't happen in a week. I think you'll know when it happens

Get a load of this pnd chasing pajeet. Consider gambling with slot machines.

sergey doesnt need to accumulate retards. hes looking for the best time to dump his 350 mil stack. you guys are clueless lmaoooo get dumped on (in about 3 months)

Link is going to explode this week

Attached: 1548123383049.jpg (1006x796, 189K)

No, pnd shitcoins perform based on hype. There are projects that are actually attempting to change the technology and crypto world as we know it.

explode downwards

He doesn't know

Attached: 1554379159424.gif (196x388, 3.82M)

there is going to be a new all time high soon

>why is this shitcoin performing so badly?
Because it's been over 1.5 years since ICO and still nothing happened.

Bullshit, they said in advance what they were going to do with it.
And there are many good reasons to hold back the majority of tokens, one of the primary reasons being that it prevents majority token holdership before the product is even out.