Holy shit

Attached: 98738597395.gif (386x584, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/brave-civic-partnership/
td.mediaroom.com/2018-09-12-TD-Bank-Group-and-The-Hydrogen-Technology-Corporation-announce-North-American-agreement-to-bring-automated-digital-investing-solutions-to-TD-clients
medium.com/hydrogen-api/hydrogen-chainlink-integration-for-p2p-payments-e808424169c3
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hydrogen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did I have to FRICKIN' get in a car accident last week while I was accumulating. 70k isn't enough!

Attached: le hospital orangutan face.jpg (579x329, 25K)

You're going to make it friend. BAT will be the first trillion dollar MCAP crypto.

Is this a deranged meme or are you the same guy in every thread?

Attached: F2UpeTT.gif (273x244, 478K)

I sold 16k of these at 19 cents. I hate myself right now

You guys know it’s illegal to make gains with a browser in the US? srs

I don't think this train is stopping anytime soon. The Coinbase pump bots are on

You know you are a dumb faggot, right? srs

Same guy; still working on art for my BAT-friendly game, still BAThurt about having to spill 11k because I got t-boned on my way to pick up a friend to see BATtle Angel Alita

Attached: 5F77914B-5CB8-4ED8-B4B9-B5B5BA8AC126.jpg (540x720, 69K)

what the fuck are you talking about

you know I've been using this brave browser. this shit legitmately is faster

I only have 6k why god why

so wtf is going on?

You'll still make it friend, many here would give anything to have 70k right about now. I look forward to seeing what your game looks like, I'm seeing a future where BAT becomes a common payment in games.

It might retrace at night. We're at the mercy of the whales. I want to buy in BIG TIME RIGHT NOW but that in itself is a sell signal, isn't it? I'm probably going to wait until morning.

Then again, this shit is undervalued to fuck imho (literally a pajeet/bot killer). Even if I buy now and it dips I wouldn't have bought as much as I have now if I thought it was going to peak at $.45

was thinking the same thing

Biz experience here, just seeing the number of bat threads today, my sell signals are all going off.
Im selling my entire bat stack now, at all time ATH. See ya next week 20% lower

Did anyone else see that 400k wall get demolished?

Attached: 6c906b6c.gif (500x282, 1.05M)

whoever is buying this shit now is dumb af. especially the whale. this token was 10 cents like two months ago. all of a sudden its up 400% and they are buying now. someone is going to get rekt, be careful

its about to skyrocket once it goes over whats left of that wall

Thanks fren, all of us BATmen will come up some day, we're all in this together

Yeah. I'm so close to swinging for the fucking fences with my last $5,000 of fiat it's not even funny. This is an extremely nerve wracking situation.

1. I wouldn't have put in half as much as I have now if I thought it was going to peak at $.50~

2. The entire roster of shitcoins on coinbase have been dumping all day EXCEPT BAT-what if its dumping days really are over?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: worry.jpg (584x432, 28K)

set stop losses. pretty simple

Don't need to be too hasty if you need your fiat, there are other crypto opportunities around that will follow. BAT is just the one kicking off a bull market and you're profiting plenty off of it already, Civic (CVC) is a good one as Brave will be integrating them as a KYC partner.

What can I say... I'm a BAT boy.

Attached: BAT_boy.png (425x398, 115K)

I think its due to coinbase offering payment in BAT for crypto education now. Sent it through the roof, it will likely correct a bit but I dont think we will ever see $0.25 BAT again.

Congratulations to you guys, I heard good things about brave but was always too chicken shit to buy in. May your bags remain heavy and full, ill be over here eating canned tuna and crying.

Ever get the feeling you’re too stupid and uninformed to make money in this game?

The bull market is only beginning, you're about to get a series of opportunities.
Do your research about what has enough utility to get adopted and is undervalued, here is a bone for you user;
brave.com/brave-civic-partnership/

NOOOO not aguan Stop it please stop pumping!

providing more please sirs

BATPepeJesus demands BATmemes!

Attached: batlord.jpg (300x213, 19K)

take me to the promised land mufuckas

It wont stop.

Hydrogen, a 6 million marketcap here building various dapps for fintech/p2p payments, that has had a partnership announced by TD bank itself (Largest bank in Canada/ over 1 trillion in assets) Also working with Chainlink as their Oracle provider.
td.mediaroom.com/2018-09-12-TD-Bank-Group-and-The-Hydrogen-Technology-Corporation-announce-North-American-agreement-to-bring-automated-digital-investing-solutions-to-TD-clients
medium.com/hydrogen-api/hydrogen-chainlink-integration-for-p2p-payments-e808424169c3
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hydrogen/

Attached: 1_BluPt3gpDZ_hnqpNhhxW9Q.gif (1366x768, 796K)

HOLY SHIT LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!

Passed NEM!

Attached: 203105012.png (424x126, 4K)

holy shit boys shall I buy a bit more?? or keep waiting for it to go down?
I want more!

Buy up to $5, thank me later.

>not able to buy because "the value changed" or whatever
>coinbase reduces your daily limit by the amount it didn't let you buy from anyway
>this happened twice and now I can't FOMO in at the YTD high that is showing NO signs of stopping

FUCKING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: me the end.jpg (479x328, 31K)

Selling at 0.49
Let’s get this money

hell yeah brudda...while everyone is asleep we collecting sats

I have such smalls bags already but why didnt I buy more at .15 whyyyyyyy

Attached: 100.jpg (700x302, 69K)

Pamp et!

Attached: bogbat.jpg (480x268, 25K)