Daily Reminder

This is the Head of Marketing for FTM

Attached: just2.png (506x163, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e6myiWOlKno
youtu.be/eqbz-trfd9Y?t=534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like my kind of guy

Daily reminder: asynchronous byzatine fault tolerance. Basically military grade error tolerance. A platinum level stamp of approval which matters more than the kid they got running telegram.

This.

You're right sirs. Very profession team

Attached: wassa.png (504x407, 280K)

LOL

lmao its fucking over

Attached: 1503531133523.gif (400x225, 1.31M)

Based on how this chink zoomer writes I have to conclude that he likely frequents this board and the pajeet tier Fantom shill threads you see here are his doing. Don't fall for this scam anons.

Literally just sold after seeing this. What a fucking meme

Kek did you see their office tour?
youtu.be/e6myiWOlKno
Yes sirs real office in Seoul sirs, real time, strong devs, solid project sirs

This is the weakest fud. What does he have to do with the technical development of the actual project?

Lol@you faggot.

What does it say about the professionalism of a company, when they have a 20 year old shitposter as their head of marketing?

Attached: just.png (281x60, 10K)

Was that your response to my question? I’ll ask again since you seem a bit dense. What does the admin of telegram have to do with the technical development of fantom?

Andre Cronje is an African scammer who shills his own bags and trash talks their competitors. Literally no one takes him seriously and I say this as a HOT holder (which he shilled the fuck out of)

Sounds like they understand the crypto markets better than 99% of other projects desu.

I can’t banter on a matter of opinion, so if you have proof of why you feel the way you do, then show it.

I’m waiting. What’s taking so long? Provide me the proof/insight on why you feel the way you do, besides talking out of your ass with nothing to back it up. It doesn’t work that way.

I mean really, fantom has the weakest fud I’ve ever seen. I’m no fanboy, and if there were legitimate concerns I have no problem dumping my bags in a second. But all of this retarded fud is actually a huge buy signal. I have yet to see any fud that holds merit. I ask for proof of your claims and you fucking disappear kek. The absolute state.

Yes Ranjesh, I have priorities outside this designated shitting street review forum. See Vite and Constellation reviews. You are deluded if you don't think this white nigger has a conflict of interest here.

I didn’t bother to read the reviews, because the most important thing to me (in regards to your argument of trash talking competitors) is the date of when they were reviewed. Vite has a review date of July 14, 2018. Constellation has a review date of Aug 7, 2018. As far as I’m aware, Andre hadn’t even joined fantom until after that time. So I’m not sure what point you’re alluding to.

What’s the next retarded bit of fud that I can quickly dismantle in 5 minutes? Give me something to look at.

Andshards wibes

So as far as I can see, the only street shitter here is you. It’s probably thru no fault of your own, as I stated earlier, you seem a bit dense. What I do recommend though, is in the future if you decide to talk out of your ass, have legimate proof to back up your claims. That’s all.

imagine still caring about FTM when Koreans are finding out about UND.

youtu.be/eqbz-trfd9Y?t=534