Asia doesn't know how to use IDEX. this shits going to explode once on binance DEX huh

Asia doesn't know how to use IDEX. this shits going to explode once on binance DEX huh

Attached: atom.jpg (800x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1119047237076541440
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't believe it's 5m circulating and 1m mcap. That's fucking nuts. AWC could 10x again. Holy shit.

looks like moons are back on the menu boys

yeah, barely anyone has their hands on this yet. reddit is clueless

known scam

imagine buying the top of that pump thinking you're getting in early

You discord street shitters aren't even trying anymore.

LOLing at Fudders here, I've been using the wallet for months now and it's pretty comfy.

i use skype sir

This isn’t coming up on binance for trade at all..

imagine being this stupid

lmao, you sure about that sanjay?
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1119047237076541440

It's fucking happening, isn't it.

On binanxe right now. Tried typing in AWC and nothing comes up..

LOL
jesus christ you're fucking dumb

20mil market cap for a fucking wallet. Get fucked.

5 mil circulating supply right now

What do I have to type in, seriously? Or just keep talking shit and don’t help, fren.

It's only on IDEX, fren.

this is not on binance yet - the point is that it is confirmed going to list on binance's DEX.

right now you can only get it on idex so the price is really low - once it gets on binance though the audience is a lot larger and it'll pump.

Nothing on idex has a marketcap this low.

nothing on binance has a MC this low*

You sendin’ the wolf? Sheittt, negro, that’s all you had to say.

Not for nothin’ but you guys really know how to make a noob investor feel like ass. Not that I should be expecting anything from 4chinz, but geeze.

genuinely sorry fren

we're all gonna make it

I'm sorry about biz. We're all assholes. Even us helpful ones. Biz hardens you but it makes you pajeet-proof. Give and take.

its +136% on Idex, whatever gains to be had before it gets to binance have already gone right?

Fluctuates between 1 million and 2 million marketcap. It's going to 5 then probably 10.

Lowest marketcap on Binance is around 7-8 million. It'll go to at least 7. Once normies fomo in on it that'll be the push to 10 million mcap.

bought 1 ETH worth, turns out you get 50 free AWC tokens if you download their wallet and sign up to the airdrop using promo code YRE63 (i get 25 free everytime someone uses that hence the shilling)
Don't see a date for when this is coming to binance anywhere. when is it coming? would rather not store it on IDEX, feels like a cheap shitty exchange

kek at anyony who is buying this now.