Get LIT!

The Lition infrastructure is the only scalable public-private blockchain with deletable data features. SAP, a company with >400.000 customers and the power of >10.000 developers, is developing the decentral ledger and smart contract layer, with Lition providing the open consensus layer.

We are also looking with high attention to the asset tokenization trend which is arising and for which our chain is ideal, we are building a platform which will make it easy for “everyone” to tokenize an asset through a few clicks, let say we aim to act as a facilitator.

* They have a very close relationship with SAP (136Bilion Mcap company), SAP's CTO wrote part of the Lition's whitepaper.
* Already a working and running energy trading dapp. Projects like electrify asia were promising to do with their funds? Lition had already done this before their ICO.
* ICO sold out in under 20mins in the lowest part of bear market with very few participants.
* Incentives for ICO buyers not to dump (bonuses in 6months for not moving tokens, no presale bonus etc.)
* As well as energy trading dapp they are creating a syndicated loan dapp with VR bank (One of the biggest German bank)
* Legit partnership with SAP one of the biggest software companies with market cap similar size to Pepsi and Netflix. (CTO of SAP helped write the whitepaper)
* Links with the German government, Richard Lohwasser their CEO went to speak in front of the german parlament a few weeks ago, regarding blockchain technology.
* Team had followed through on every promise/announcements.
* Big news and exchanges are coming and they announced earlier this week: medium.com/lition-blog/lition-and-nesa-to-bring-decentralized-energy-to-south-africa-2eb917e56a54

Currently trading at Idex/Bibox and still under 5mil mcap.

Attached: lition-696x449.jpg (696x449, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lition.de/
kundenportal.lition.de/login?next=/
demo.lition.de/login?next=/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pajeet kys

trash

Samefagging BOLT-tards. It went down from 0.034 to 0..027 in one day. Tell me how you feel?

UND

I'm pretty sure most of biz already know about Lition and are just fudding because volume is low so buy orders will cause a pump and make accumulating difficult, just be patient anons buy anywhere between 0.00085-0.00097 instead of fomoing at an ATH, the pump will come we will hit around 0.0025-0.003 dip again, FUD will come back and the cycle repeats.

Kraut scam

This

can i get added to the discord sir?

this is being shilled really hard, almost makes me want to buy in

LIT is a scam, I have seen it shilled on biz and some people call it a scam, so it must be it. DO NOT research who is investing or co-developing with LIT. DO NOT read the whitepaper. DO NOT look up team members names.
LIT is a scam, some people is trying to steal your money with this low cmc, stabilised price and volume, 48 hours alive, barely listed and known token which may or may not have hot news after the holidays now ending.
BUY SOME CHINK MAGIC TOKEN INSTEAD

Attached: not.gif (444x250, 1.25M)

Since when do Germans do anything but produce high quality goods and services?

This ^. It's either BOLT fags or people who admires the fan base a new coin has.

Why not buy link which makes your shitty blockchain work? Now fuck off pajeet.

100% done with any chinese project. Researching this heavily now.

Hoping Ze Germans will take me to the promised land

Comfy hold, going to at least $20m mcap in the short term

I have faith. Lofty valuation thoug.

What do you consider short term?

this is the site of the active and working company: lition.de/

You can right now sell / buy green energie in about 30 German cities. Lition has a utility license since about 2 years and the business model bases on using the blockchain to offer about 10% more ROI for green energie sellers & buyers.

In fact the lition guys first did their business then wanted to use blockchain, were unhappy with ETH and so created their own...

If you want to see the working business yourself go into
kundenportal.lition.de/login?next=/

I am a customer since about half a year and it allows me to buy green energie about 6-8% cheaper than from my central provider. The best thing about it is that I can sell the additonal energie from my solar panels for about 12% more than what my provider would be obliged to buy it for on the lition market.

The business model is pretty much a decentralized ENRON for green energy.

You can try it out with a demo account:

demo.lition.de/login?next=/
User Name: demo
Password: demo1234

The blockchain stuff was born out of lack of commercially ready solution, but since SAP jumped on board i assume it will be pushed hard as SAP is unhappy with using hyperledger for their leonardo plattform (I work in SAP consulting) and they are eager to get sth going by themselves and seems like they went for lition.

the banking thing is just a test at this point if it works we will see if STOs are a big thing on this but right now you have a working blockchain solutions that is commercially ready and comlies with EU GDPR.

I dont think it will do an x20 but x3-5 is very conservative given that adoption will spread and currently < 1500 accounts even hold it.

: O

In the next month or 2

Awesome thanks.

>muh partnerships
biz just keeps shitting out a PnD every week

You deserve a medal. Proper research! Well done

>buying chinese scams
>buying koreans scams
>buying pajeet scams
>not buying german moon missions

its like you fuckers hate money.