How do you cure depression?

How do you cure depression?

Attached: 1554659716297.png (817x920, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2018/08/09/the-best-diet-for-the-inflammation-of-aging/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't. You cope.

Changing your diet and exercise can take the edge off, but you won't do that because you are a lazy pussy.

By taking care of your children and wife

Buy link

Diet and getting swole helps to manage, but once you’ve gone untreated for too long, life takes on this numb, bleak feeling with brief, fleeting moments of happiness or being genuinely content.

I made 86K last year and have an 8 pack and still want to die most days.

some depression (normie sadness) is easy to cure
other forms cannot be cured

Money and the means to make more.
Not for any of the trivial shit that we buy day to day, Im talking more about capital, having the potential for change is enough to cure most people.

The dysthymia is a bitch because you never get bad enough that you want to an hero or nosedive completely, but you’re down enough to push everyone away and live every day knowing that you can’t live up to your full potential.

The truth is, as long as you’re holding down your job, supporting yourself and keeping to yourself, the world kind of just ignores you. Your immediately family or the few, if any turned, may show concern intermittently, but nobody is coming to your rescue.

Money and hookers

I've already tried every diet, also permanently cut out sugar - it helped me feel better physically, but that was it. Also lift, which works, but only for a couple of hours after then the darkness returns

fastfood+ prostitutes.
some wodka also helps

You get a high from real life achievements. Aim for success. Don't be a coward or a cunt!

Attached: 1546307382203.png (205x240, 52K)

That’s our lot in life, fren. Some are born blind and other organisms have a 24 hour lifespan. I say adapt, accept that your life is going to suck and that you’ll be unfulfilled most of the time. It will all be over so.

I have a full bottle of Nembutal to inject if things get bad enough to bear.

Alcohol makes you feel good for 1-3 hours. Then you feel like shit for a week.
If you consume alcohol regularly it takes months for the good feeling from being sober to come back. It takes time fro the brain chemical balance to return.

where can I get some?

dude you're supposed to feed him shit...

That and you burn out your gaba receptors and start to feel anxious every waking moment you don’t have a drink on board.

Oh, sorry.

Attached: 1548103817369.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

Got mine off a chem site using btc, it’s designed for terminal patients that don’t have access to compounds for assisted suicide. It’s comfy to know I have a quick out and make the hurting stop at a moment’s notice.

Zoloft worked pretty well for me, haven't taken it in a year but I'm considering going back on it

its just something you walk away from. hope thats comfy to think about

You are full of shit. Another hallmark of a lazy pussy.

Is this why I'm always anxious after a night of heavy drinking???

pussy

sorry you don't believe me

remove yourself as much as you can from the main things that sadden you.
Get more sun-time; check your diet if you get everything you need.
Exercise relieves the built up stress. The chemical imbalance in your brain can be fixed by eating/drinking certain things. I guess that it's different in different people

Yes, let’s push people down even further for showing a little vulnerability. Just have to suck it up and git gud, right?

>remove yourself as much as you can from the main things that sadden you.

How do I remove myself from my life?

By knowing money doesn't matter anymore.

t. future Resistance masternode holder

Well, yeah, and the dehydration.

exercise and keeping yourself occupied, taking your mind off what is bothering you

honestly i dont know ive had depression for years and it seems like when im active and out with friends is when im the most happy. im lazy as fuck so yeah, usually depressed. oh and a decent diet wouldnt help

change city/country
A fresh start will give you a chance to live a different life

would*

Love doesn't get the job done. People need to get angry and push themselves with that anger.

Hi OP
In a very real way, most depression is directly caused by inflammation somewhere in the body.
Inflammation of tissue is a common symptom of many colds and other light illnesses and as such part of the neurological impact of inflammation is forcing the kind of behavior/feeling you often feel while sick, sleepy, unmotivated, wanting to do nothing but stay in bed all day and overall unhappiness
These were selected for to make you recover better but they are useless when the inflammation is chronic
As at least one other user said ITT sugar helps cause inflammation so look into cutting it out of your diet

I did already. Only sugar I get is from fruit, and I don't eat a lot of it

sounds comfy, is it illegal to buy?

If it were only that easy, I would have gotten out of whatever funk I’ve been in decades ago. Yes, some people need a good kick the the dick to get back on track, but for others...

It is that easy

Of course. Here in the states it’s a scheduled substance and would land you some potential time behind pars for simple possession if the judge was so inclined.

nutritionfacts.org/2018/08/09/the-best-diet-for-the-inflammation-of-aging/

No u.

Change the kind of content you watch and the kind of people you interact with. Unconsciously you adopt their mental patterns. Switch the bad for the good.

Get yourself a loving and loyal girl who wants to take care of you then wait about 5 years from that point and you wont be depressed anymore, thats how i fixed mine.

LSD, 4-aco-dmt

And by stopping being a faggot

don't want one.

all women are whores

Shut up grandma

Take at least lsd. Don’t be a NPc.

Grandma knows best!

good luck living a meme faggot

Women don't want incels, so that's ok.

All men are retards

It's true. At least in my country

I honestly dont want a gf either

I'm a vocel

Just be an omega like me and totally ignore them when it’s not in a professional capacity. The key is not to get bitter or be a fedora tipper. You might end up a level 33 archmage like me and likely die a virgin, but nothing is more cucked than thinking a significant other or intimacy is going to fix you. You’ll just end up dragging people down if you’re a depressed shit.

We all die alone.

you mean COPEcel

Why is the idea of someone not wanting to put up with women such a foreign concept to you? Are you a teenager?

That is my main cause of depresion

He’s right to an extent. I’m socially awkward and can’t act right most of the time. It’s easier to stay in your comfort zone and avoid embarrassment, even if there was a possibility of failing 100 times and getting some vagina at the end for a participation award is worth it for some folks.

no. lol. you are trapping yourself in a filter. go on t your ruin, I enjoy it. lmao

>thinks this is a novel concept to me
The fact that women find you undesirable enough to be unpleasant to you should give you enough of a signal that they don't want you AT ALL. They won't say that to your face because they aren't autistic dicks.

Love yourself. Use your time the way you want to.

exercise and routine

Doesn't the implication that you don't love yourself even more depressing? Saying that to someone is a low-key insult so kys

Im not surprised

take the LSD pill nigger

LSD raises serotonin, so this is unironically a good answer

Does anybody want to watch me die? I was looking for a good streaming site, but keep getting those stupid suicide prevention line ads.

OP, read the Unabomber manifesto. Helped me immensely in all depressive/existential issues.

Set up goal that are achievable and worthy of achieving. When you achieve, repeat.
That's it.

wtf man nooo

Clean up diet. Exercise. You may need meds for the kick in the ass to do these things. Don't be a faggot about meds, thinking they're useless or you're a slave to big pharma by taking them. They save lives. If you need them, use them.

>long term too
>the day after a trip is pure bliss
>the goal of religion
>if the NPC only knew...

>unironic use of the term NPC
not sure the LSD did you much good

Shrooms has shown to reset your brain. High cbd strains of weed works great too

California rocket fuel: 300mg desvenlaxifine & 30mg mirtazapine

the shit works. bitch slapped my dysthymia to fuck. Haven't cried in over 2 years lol. I'm loving life

Attached: Untitled.jpg (504x484, 40K)

So that's why many people fuck around like retards so much? Because they are out to get us? Sounds paranoid, user. I think they are just retarded. Kind of like fatties and co. Maybe you also find rejecting fatties superficial? When it's a sign of their shitty character... IDK I never get into contact with women. The last time I talked to a girl was when I was 13 and she ended up hitting on me. But when I see women online I think might be a good fit today, they at times seem to be retarded and full of dumb stereotypes. Which would really make them reject any normal male. There's no way to get together. 3d women are dumb... At least the ones I see.

kek

That's great. But if you don't fix the underlying problem, you'll probably end up depressed again. And at some point turn into an addict all the same. It's a shitty cop-out to use drugs.

You still don't get it...

COPEcel status confirmed

Carnivore diet

One thing I might look into after making it is the EMSAM patch. Old-school MAO-B antidepressant without the dietary restrictions, although it's fucking $600 a month.

Perhaps you don't - consider that

Megavitamin therapy specifically Niacin (vitamin b3)

SSRIs perma damage your brain if you take them long enough, you can never go off.

"Take LSD, don't be an NPC. Redpill."

Attached: F35D9A60-E7E3-49C2-B4BB-EB2B357D5E92.png (636x773, 8K)

Which country did you buy it from?

Attached: 1555737174847.png (657x527, 143K)

Go outside.
Force yourself into social things.
Get interest in others, use the FORD method.
Get a gym subscription and go there twice a week.
Get a job if you don't have one already.
Try to get a gf, meet a lot of different girls.

Turboautist here, still khv at 20, I'm trying really hard to become a normie. The most important thing is to fight, never stop fighting user, life gets shittier as soon as you give up, happiness comes through effort and pain.

Attached: 103.jpg (480x608, 70K)

with hoarding btc

Are you 12? Get the fuck out retard

I hate pathetic bitter incels but this guy is pretty based. If you cant get puss(or dont want to) be like him.

This

>get the realization that women only want men who don't want them
>start ignoring women completely
>play katawa shoujo
>get the "forever alone ending" - much to my surprise
>32 years old
>Can't talk to women at all. Attempting to fix this by numerous ways, but it's the progress is incredibly slow, and still scard shitless fo straight up talking to them. Refuse to walk up to them and train on random women due to not wanting to be a dick (or I'm just scared).

humans are carnivores, stupid fucking vegancuck

Grass fed carnivore diet. Raw pastured eggs, raw grass fed milk, wild caught fish.

Because depression is a nutrient deficiency illness. And meat is the most dense source of nutrients. Plus they are in fat soluble form so they are easily absorbed.

With depression it's mostly about omega 3 and cholesterol.

Supplement Youngevity product for faster results.

Also stop eating gluten as it destroys the small intestine thus inhibiting nutrient absorption to at least some degree in all people.

>can't make argument on his own
typical nutrient deficient vegan

Based. Watch sv3rige or look up Weston A Price

What is sad is that you really think your advice is good, accurate, and relevant. There is so much bullshit on the internet and every little retard like you thinks he has the wisdom of the ages after reading some pseudoscience blog.

even better - check out the "converted vegans" who recently started to eat meat for health reasons.
- Vegetable Police
- Bobby perspective

If humans were carnivores my blood tests wouldn't be perfect and animal products wouldn't clog your arteries.

>all abuse, no argument
Typical nutrient deficient vegan grasping for straws