To V-ID, or not to V-ID

That is the question.

Attached: Art.jpg (691x408, 187K)

Love this user. We will make it.

Imagine browsing Jow Forums and not hodling this gem

Attached: antoniobanderas.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

Besides tech and hype, is this a better hold than FTM? This is a unironical question
I bought FTM super earlu (4k vitaliks) and sold immediately after because it was shilled too hard here. I watched it x2+ and regretted having sold at the literal bottom before everything even started
I have a lot of VIDT instead

You sold the next ETH for a fucking shitcoin that is NOT EVEN NEEDED LMAO have fun with that retard

"Not Needed" is just a meme now. You'll be saying that even as it rises.

They both have lots of potential. VIDT is more of a sure 500M mcap. Working product and use case that will get lots.of business adoption. Pretty much a crypto blue chip.

FTM has the potential to go crazy high if the aBFT is delivered and meets expectations. A fast scalable smart contract platform can reach incredible market caps. More risky though as mainnet isn't out yet.

Even VIDT memes are patrician taste. This is some next level shit.

only a 50m marketcap needed for top 100 on cmc. That's a 25x from here.

unironically thinking about going all-in

i rarely say you hate money if you don't buy, buy vidt is at 2m mc, so you do hate money if you do not buy a big bag of vidt. we alwaus find something wrong with projects, chainlink is perfect but it's difficult to understand for reddit brainlets, vidt on the other hand is a lame project, and the token is probably not needed, but it is used, and the team is reddit friendly and the concept screams reddit s()yboys, so this will go to a huge mc when the normies get in.

Arent they doing all the mortgages in denmark through it or something? I think i bought like 400 vidt, not much but figured i’d at least grab a bag seems like their marketing is on point and reddit fags will clammer on to some euro high resolution shitcoin

I wonder what will happen when redditors find out that Binance will never list V-id because the're already balls deep with Quantstamp

Attached: c5O-DcFd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Lol Binance will hold multiple competing projects and there is nothing stopping them from getting balls deep in VIDT as well.

I wonder what happens when someone is so stupid that they think Binance will only list certain tokens and not other that have similarities based shortly upon one coming before the other. Fucking pajeet

thanks vid t

I started with 500 and swing traded my way up to 1300, seriously considering just fucking buying more.

No pajeets alowed

Nice try pajeets but I'm not buying this shitcoin with no use case

> t. Bottom dwelling retard.

Who am I to believe here? A random pajeet on a Mongolian pasket weaving board? or Airbus, Dutch government, krohne and the bunch of other partners that use V-ID's solution?

Hahahaha
That was epic. Vidt is proving itself already and even the Rembrandt event is a big deal if you think about it. They trusted vidt enough to do that.
No pajeets allowed

"Let there be light"

Attached: creationofwealth.jpg (1707x775, 746K)