Good night, sweet prince

Good night, sweet prince

Attached: Facebook-Stellar-Lumens-Partnership.png (1000x1000, 39K)

What's happening

Muh sats

>infaltion
>95% of supply in like three wallets
>Jed McCaleb - mr. Mt.Gox himself in charge

and you expected something else?
Really?

F

This shit is falling faster than a rabbit gets fucked

The year is 2025.

I wake up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two of my wife's mulatto transgendered kids are jumping on the bed. I give 0.0000001 XLM to each of them for their weekly allowance. My wife's son is in the bathroom so I can't shower, but my professor wife (women's studies) catches a glimpse of my Stellar balance in my blockfolio and flashes me a wink.

I leave my reasonable suburban home and get in my 2006 Hyundai. It gets great mileage and has been paid off for 15 years. I drop my wife's kids off at school and head to the office. I work hard for my employer and I value the opportunity they provide me in my career. Even though I've made a lot of money from my XLM investment, I still work because I enjoy myself and plan to donate most of my crypto earnings to charities supporting Africa.

After finishing 16 TPS reports and closing nine tickets working an extra 3 hours of unbilled overtime in my cubicle, I hop in the Hyundai. I check my phone. The wife saw XLM up 1.5% this month and got so excited she snapchatted me a naughty picture of her bra strap showing. I blush, and pull onto the freeway. I turn on NPR and settle in for the 3 hour commute home. When I arrive, I see Tyrone, my wife's son's tutor leaving for the day. I wave him goodbye and turn the bronze-encrusted knob and go inside. Wife is showering and singing 'the snek is AWAKE' after Tyrone left, so I start washing the dishes and preparing dinner, humming to myself - nice trajectory stellar snake!

holders getting jewed

Not fucking selling, my comrades.

Attached: tone-vays.jpg (680x356, 58K)

Jeb is so desperate to keep his pet "fork" alive not even his XRP bags dumping every month can sustain the project. Only a few more months Jeb, how long can you keep it going?

Attached: 1550718583367.png (892x535, 60K)

t-thanks Jesse

Attached: 1555846361.png (634x469, 91K)

Can't wait til all these bastards get prosecuted for insider trading. He's the VP of a billion dollar company shilling a 11c token

What does the token price matter retard? And he's talking about World Wire here, how else do make people aware of your product other than "shilling" aka marketing.

>very soon
>3 months ago now, still NOTHING

Wow, crypto truly moves at the speed of light, doesn't it

Nigger the big news was World Wire going live.

Maybe you didn't notice through your teary eyed whining user but they released World Wire. An actual product, a use case for Crypto which is more than 90% of projects have.

And as far as speed, regulations are the big hold up.

>coinbase listing
>world wire goes live
>dumps another 25%
kek, jed u are a cheeky bastard

i just realized stellar has the lowest volume increase of any of the top 10, son of a fucking bitch

Standard Institution Accumulation Pattern

Price is pretty much the same level as it was for the last 3 months don't lie user. And it's just the start for World Wire on boarding clients. As the other sensible user in this thread said regulations slow things down. This isn't some outsourced pajeet shitcoin, they are working with actual businesses and these things can't be rushed.

This just shows you the retardation of the entire crypto market. Fundamentals mean jack shit. Magic lines on charts, fake partnerships, fake volume is where its at!

explain

>these things can't be rushed.
indeed just like their coin distribution right? I wouldnt touch this shit until they burn the 90% of the supply they are holding and collecting free inflation on

could be a sign that insiders know regulators think XLM and XRP are not technically securities. the VP of any company would choose their words carefully on something like Twitter.

Inflation is an on going discussion and even Jed has even said it can be removed. As far as the distribution goes they are planning for the long term. Why would they rush to give it out without knowing the state of the market 5-10 years away. In the end many projects founders hold a large stash of the coin and it comes down to trusting them to do the right thing with it. The coins will be distributed over time and for now you just have to believe it's not in the SDF's best interest to do any shady shit with it. Pro tip it's not.

Ha hahaha. You're an idiot.