OUT FROM THE ENTIRE SCAMS THIS IS THE WORST

Listen here guys while i tell you a story from all the biz scams (LINK LTO QNT FTM) this one is the most and biggest scam of them all
>every other scam made at least 5x
>this scam is BELOW ICO price
>they talk about fake partnership, SAP never mention this shitcoin, only bagholders say this is real partnership
>pump and dump groups on discord have try to pump this and even it fails this is such a shit not even a pump and dump is successful
>Why do you think there is everyday 10+ threads (hint for all you retarts pump and dump scam)
>in official telegram they said this was a pump and dump on biz
>blockchain is immutable and now these guys want to work with government and even make it deletable, come on (centralised scam)

Attached: images.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXpBRHptyKk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fake partnership

Attached: 987696879678.jpg (842x476, 81K)

Provide proof if you're gonna fud faggot. Oh you can't? Well scream scam instead like a mongoloid

Your right he should take legal action against them for using his picture

>every other scam made at least 5x
Not even 1 week since it's been listed post ICO, not even HOT did 5x in less than a week.

>this scam is BELOW ICO price
Ico price was $0.10 and it's trading at 0.17$ which is 70% up since ICO

Not even going to bother with any of the other FUD since it's been dismanteled in every other thread.

It's LITerally unfuddable.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXpBRHptyKk

I guess they also wasted millions on CGI to make this video of Lition's CEO interviewing SAP's CTO

Imagine how sad their lifes must be. Trying to fud a solid project without any proof at all. Are you one of the bolt larpers? I see your coin not doing too good.. Down -13%?

Salty bagholder trying to pump your bag back to discord faggot, I destroy your shitcoin with one post, enjoy being poor for the rest of your life now I destroy your little pump and dump bitch

Exactly, but why SAP going to waste their time go after some German discord basement scam

Very interesting, let's flush these germancuck pajeets in the toilet

Guys, sell, this guy has made a 8 lines post just to help you and let you know you are at high risk of losing your money by purchasing or hodling LIT. A big applause to him.

Shut up bitch this coin is fake and has made 0x HAHAHAHA you are a shit discord p&d scam

this fud is even shittier than the shills

> FUUUUUD
Shill detected

You're saying your sexual organ has the size of a coin?
Now seriously, I also have a buy order waiting, bu the fucker is not going down.

> Pajeets fake enthusiasm
It's terrible being so successful

are you 14 or what?

>out from the entire scams

Egads.

Kek

Whoever is fudding this is using the bargain 'jeets. so they must be really poor.

Im suspecting that OP may even be a pajeet himself he literally sounds mentally retarded