LITION SCAM ALERT

OH NONONONO

> Can not even paid a SSL certificate

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Attached: scam_alert.png (771x690, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lition.de/
kundenportal.lition.de/login?next=/
demo.lition.de/login?next=/
youtu.be/LRHH_MQincY
linkedin.com/in/icnjuergenmueller
youtu.be/lXpBRHptyKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit you guys are desperate. Didn't buy at first because of all the shilling. But this gives me Holo like feeling it had in the beginning!

except hot pumped straight out of ICO...

YES this is what I say in my thread, Lition is so much scam, explain to me this, which project is:
>make fake partnership
>below ICO price
>Has pump and dump group which even FAIL TO PUMP AND DUMP HIM WHEN EVERY OTHER PUMP AND DUMP MAKE 5X
>only Lition is such a shitcoin that even pump and dump with make 10+ thread EVERY DAY and it still fail, how sad just like all European project it will bound to fail without question.
>they actually USE PHOTOSHOP to fake SAP partnership, why SAP would make partnership with such a shitcoin hahahhahaga

this is the site of the active and working company: lition.de/

You can right now sell / buy green energie in about 30 German cities. Lition has a utility license since about 2 years and the business model bases on using the blockchain to offer about 10% more ROI for green energie sellers & buyers.

In fact the lition guys first did their business then wanted to use blockchain, were unhappy with ETH and so created their own...

If you want to see the working business yourself go into
kundenportal.lition.de/login?next=/

I am a customer since about half a year and it allows me to buy green energie about 6-8% cheaper than from my central provider. The best thing about it is that I can sell the additonal energie from my solar panels for about 12% more than what my provider would be obliged to buy it for on the lition market.

The business model is pretty much a decentralized ENRON for green energy.

You can try it out with a demo account:

demo.lition.de/login?next=/
User Name: demo
Password: demo1234

The blockchain stuff was born out of lack of commercially ready solution, but since SAP jumped on board i assume it will be pushed hard as SAP is unhappy with using hyperledger for their leonardo plattform (I work in SAP consulting) and they are eager to get sth going by themselves and seems like they went for lition.

the banking thing is just a test at this point if it works we will see if STOs are a big thing on this but right now you have a working blockchain solutions that is commercially ready and comlies with EU GDPR.

I dont think it will do an x20 but x3-5 is very conservative given that adoption will spread and currently < 1500 accounts even hold it.

lol, you expect someone to go to work on Germany on Sunday Easter to change a certificate.

This fud is Bullish af, keep it up user

Attached: gsz.jpg (200x200, 17K)

Who fucking cares about paid certificates, you goddamn retard? If you're not submitting any passwords their way, you as a user don't need SSL at all. YOU DON'T NEED SSL FOR FUCKING INFO SITES

I agree, never was there such a scam in crypto since bit connect, sell all of your lition now and maybe if you are lucky you are down only 75% to this shitcoin. In fact this is more scam than even bitconnect made.

You mean india

kekeke you want a lower price to accumulate at? same

Why I would accumulate this shit when it already hit 0 and going to keep going lower, your scam didn't started yet and it already failed

>he sold the bottom

Attached: 1538754550398.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Dang. Gonna save this write-up! Thanks for BTFO BOLT-cunts

This is true guys watch out Lition is huge scam they fake partnership and are discord pump and dump
You sound like your sister is a whore for the whole town, nobody sell this shit because nobody buy it in the first place unless they like scam and want to lose money.

Le mad man on L'internet le

lol the fud isn't even fud. Most desperate fud I've seen so far desu.

>You sound like your sister is a whore for the whole town
kek what

Attached: 1541448968097.png (459x475, 169K)

This is pathetic. Don't ever compare LIT to HOT again.

Just a reminder. It's two retards from BOLT with 2 ips creating threads/spamming. They are salty because LIT took Biz by storm and their cricket highlight token went down over 10% in one day.

I spend 2 days off biz and already there's some new PnD chink thing with no explaination and a shitload of frothing. This place is fucking retarded.

>i'm getting antshares vibes!

German thing. Remember they're the most advanced race on Earth.

Sounds like something a pajeet would say when angry no matter the context.

Hahaha exactly there is always scams shilled on biz, this one is even worse though it crash and keep on crashing, lie about partnership even lie about talking to German goverment, now all these little bitch make 10x thread to shill a German basement scam

exactly
>german basement scam
pls go on with your """fud""", its hilarious

Not fud only truth, pls you should go if you don't like truth just like truth of your whore sister

Provide proof first BOLT fag. Cricket highlight token not doing any good?

>fake partnership

>youtu.be/LRHH_MQincY

>linkedin.com/in/icnjuergenmueller

/thread

Faggot's FUDing this must be pajeets with ZERO capital to invest until they get their sewer cleaning rupees at the end of the month. It will be too late by then Rajesh, you fucked up again.

Goodbye.

And - youtu.be/lXpBRHptyKk

Suck a dick faggots

There is plenty of proofs this is a scam, I will not doing all the work you can DYOR I try to help you guys even though you can't listen
You always posts the same thing if you DYOR and am experience in crypto you can tell that video is fake only 2 German basement scammers, that guy probably was cleaner at SAP one day and now he pretend like they have partnership, all fake.

A cleaner Lmaoo

Please you are embarrassing yourself.

how dare u direct the hotties like that

>a cleaner at SAP
pls stop it user

Attached: 1554583919077.gif (640x360, 1.15M)

>I will not doing all the work sir.

Back to your sewer Rajesh