Binance DEX - FANTOM CHADS UNITE !!!

Done accumulating for today, sitting on 1.6 million FANTIES. can't believe i will make it. Everyone buying now is early af, we'll hit $4 next bull run.

Binance DEX was low-key confirmed in the Telegram, they just can't confirm it officially yet due to Binance NDAs (as always). But consider it a sure thing, there is no better way for CZ to promote the DEX than list the next ETH.

Attached: 1554297363147.png (366x328, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68
explorer.fantom.foundation/blocks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks just bought 3.175 mil so I can run a node

good god that's generational wealth user

>can't believe i will make it

That's because you won't. Your page 12 shitcoin isn't going to do anything because 2017 is never happening in the same manner again.

binance dex is a game-changer, unironically bought another million on this juicy dip. now i am finally in the validator node club

Attached: RheinmetallAG.png (796x1060, 407K)

To actually think that we won’t see another bull run on the levels of 2017 is a matter of your opinion. A retarded opinion, but yours nonetheless. You do know what assholes and opinions have in common right?

Stfu and go buy more reinmetall

>Binance DEX was low-key confirmed in the Telegram, they just can't confirm it officially yet due to Binance NDAs (as always). But consider it a sure thing, there is no better way for CZ to promote the DEX than list the next ETH.

Post proof and I'll market buy right now

i love opinion based FUD, it's always the last resort when pajeets are running out of fact based FUD. FTM tech is unfuddable

Thanks OP just bought 100k

I hate opinion based fud, and that’s all that fantom has. I love fact checking an idiot that thinks they know what they’re talking about, and it’s been rather difficult with fantom. Hard to banter with only opinions. Huge buy signal.

just read between the lines fren. those smiles and "we havent confirmed yet ;)" stuff was exactly the same with HOLO, there is something going on behind the scenes. you'd be retarded or autistic af to not think there are no talks and meetings between binance and fantom. CZ is always looking for the next big thing to list / keep competitive advantage

Attached: IMG_20190421_112005.jpg (1080x1659, 256K)

It looks like you can't fucking read Rajesh. The bull run will be bigger, but your shitty Chinese ERCs will all drop dead. Get fucked.

>someone with a dog picture posts a coy smiley face
>BUY NOW SIRRS
>CONFIRMINGS

Crypto is embarrassing right now.

You’re right it will be bigger. What you’re incorrect about is the fact that it’s chinese (it’s korean), and that it’ll remain an erc 20 token. How can I continue this conversation with someone who can’t even get the country of origin correct?

no, you are a bad communicator, "in the same manner" could mean anything and leaves a ton of room for interpretation.
this. don't respond it's a waste of time. just post the BTFO manifest below and witness how they give up / try to let the thread die

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

lol the smiley was posted by the community admin who is working at Fantom's HQ. get fucked with your opinion. pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

The fuck is this Plebbit shit. KYS faggot. Biz is a man's board.

>it's not Chinese it's Korean!!!
LMAO

I'm not writing a dissertation here you fucking street shitter. This is Jow Forums, if you can't read between the lines and need everything explained in exact details then you should go back to Rebbit.

Clearly, the elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top for you. What is it with retards on this board posturing as though they’re brilliant?

>now he's butthurt kek
weak ass argument, not worthy of a real response desu. fuck off kid

Fantom has the lamest fud. Even Holochain's fud was better and that was just mainly biztards hating feet.

Why is Fantom better than Dero?

Legitimate question. I want technical answers, not butthurt salty Turtlecoin FUD.

The first thing that comes to mind: asynchronous byzantine fault tolerance

I don't know much about these shitcoins, but the Dero icon looks a power up item in QUAKE. Good luck with that shit ever not being a joke.

Fantom scales better than dero with its gossip consensus mechanism. They both are dags with smart contract. Fantom is faster. Also fantom's aBFT is miles ahead.

totally. FTM is truly unfuddable.
DERO is a privacy DAG that never took off, probably because of shitty marketing and tokenomics?? I always got scammy vibes from it so never really looked into it. Is the dev team known? Has it a premine? Wasn't there some scam stuff going on a while ago?

FTM is not just a few devs running a hobby coin but it's run like a proper business with ambitious goals. Plus the tech is outstanding, can't imagine DERO will be able to compete with the TPS, aBFT and everything.

**WARNING**

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

They begged Andre Cronje to build something for them.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

Pump and dump gook scam coin.

>muh the team is criminal, they tried stealing funds at the ICO

Topkek, seriously?? Who is gonna believe this bullshit? If this were true, NO ONE, and I repeat, NO ONE, would touch FTM with a ten foot pole. Crypto scam news spread like wildfire on social media, so how come you are the only one talking about this stuff? I have never heard about it anywhere else. So if this isn't a lie again, please feel free to point me to the countless, outraged Tweets of those faggots who got supposedly scammed. If you can't provide them, I assume you lied and keep buying more every day.

debunked days ago, check the pastebin link above

**WARNING**

Fantom was an ICO scam. The gook founder doesn't know how to code, and the team were all fake. None of the original team are left. All their partnerships are fake (there is no substance behind them). Their public ICO was fake (they only let friends and family in). They sent the 100,000 people who tried to get into their public ICO a scam email telling us we were accepted and to send ETH to the wrong wallet (their personal wallet). They are criminals. They only had a white paper and that was a copy paste of Hashgraph's whitepaper.

Fantom recently pumped and dumped their token. They used the ETH they raised from ICO to buy back Fantom tokens at the bottom after the price crashed. They then got their team and bots to shill non stop on Twitter to pump the price, and used a wash trading bot to create fake volume. They sold their tokens at ATH, and stopped shilling, turned off the wash trading bot and let the price free fall so they could buy back at under 100 sats to pump and dump again (around mainnet time in Q3).

I was the user that shilled Fantom on biz. I misled and outright lied to you. Fantom is not "Ethereum, but without the scaling problems".. it is just a crypto for smart cities and IOT. Andre Cronje isn't "like having Vitalik as your core developer", hes just a blogger. Fantom won't have 300,000 TPS. The TPS will only be a couple of thousand at mainnet. The marketcap is 50% higher than what is displayed on coinmarketcap.

despicable faggot. how many rupees do you get per post?

Attached: 1537768591146.png (503x670, 386K)

Guys, why is the last block on testnet 3 months ago?
explorer.fantom.foundation/blocks

Kys queerdeep. You cocksuckers keep posting this shit and with the amount of replies you would think it has the same amount of holders bitcoin does. But it's obvious you fuckers just coordinate this shit. Your shitcoin will not moon unless they show something. Get that through your head. This isn't 2017 and we aren't in a massive bullrun yet so stop spamming this shit,

because is a scam HEY HEY HEY

Attached: 155ADF38-971F-4273-930B-0251E033BC76.jpg (750x1067, 178K)

Attached: 187C541B-3207-4E90-8AE2-6041F3AE13AF.jpg (750x1058, 187K)

>because iz a scam
>retard alert

**WARNING**

that block explorer has been depreciated. running a testnet only makes sense if you are actually "testing" your tech by the way, renting countless servers costs money and is stupid if you aren't in the early stages of development/debugging/testing. over 350k blocks were mined, more than enough data to confirm the TPS speed and test the network is running smooth.

bonobo FUD again. i give it 2/10 stars. just a hint for the brainlets a testnet block explorer can be faked easily. you just need basic html skills and maybe some python to calculate the block hashes of your "testnet" transactions.

thanks fren

DESPERATION
pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

But sir, developers use the testnet to develop applications(so they can test with fake money). Will they not need a block explorer? I guess if nobody is building on fantom, you don't need a testnet explorer.

are you actually this low IQ or just LARPing? there IS a testnet, you can go and run your node and test dapps right now, you don't need a fucking block explorer for that. also who gives a fuck, mainnet is in 4-5 weeks.... and then we get BINANCE DEX, Upbit, Bithumb and the mega moon of the year

Based

Are you seriously such low IQ you don't understand why you might need a block explorer to test dapps? As you said, only thing this coin has going for it is fucking listings lmao

if i know all addresses + private keys + transactions there is absolutely no need for an API / block explorer.

also explain why 3rd party devs *need* a block explorer to code / test dapps. if they assume the network and transactions are working correctly they don't need to test shit btw.

this argument is getting tedious and increasingly pointless. just think about the incentives both for FANTOM and 3rd party devs and you'll realize this is just stupid FUD.

another thing is: most 3rd party devs won't start building stuff before mainnet and widespread adoption.

wow thanks man, just sold

lmao its a lie, check the pastebin link above. but nut nice try samefag

>The first thing that comes to mind: asynchronous byzantine fault tolerance

I will look into that. Thanks for a professional answer and not just spamming ad hominems and personal attacks.

Dumb reply.

Could you provide more information about how aBFT works or a link to a website/video that describes it? I can't confirm or deny if it's "miles ahead" unless I see the technical details myself.

>DERO is a privacy DAG that never took off, probably because of shitty marketing and tokenomics??

What do you mean "never took off"? NOTHING took off in 2018 thanks to the bear market. I do agree that Dero has horrible marketing.

>Has it a premine?

There's nothing wrong with that. Dero has a premine but didn't have an ICO. From what I understand, Fantom doesn't have a premine but had an ICO. Different strokes for different folks.

>Plus the tech is outstanding, can't imagine DERO will be able to compete with the TPS, aBFT and everything.

Dero's privacy technology is second to none. Does Fantom incorporate any privacy, or is it just a faster ETH? I really hope Fantom isn't still relying on ABI for its contract calls as that greatly restricts a smart contract's potential.

***WARNING***

Attached: 5k2tWE6P7gjtWGNDHKvBHJvQx7thWpwfBuL4j6vJ.png (640x331, 280K)

Is Fantom open source? You say they don't know how to code, but if they have a source code we can look at, we can confirm this right away.

please check the pastebin link above there is a link to the tech talk of Andre Cronje (lead dev) explaining the tech in detail

by never tool off i mean that hasn't really achieved much for the time it has existed. i mean let's be honest, no one really knows DERO except for a few Jow Forums bizlets betting on it being the next XMR. they need a public team with linkedin/github proof and much more marketing to become successful. i never invest in anonymous teams. just assuming the DERO team is actually anonymous bc you didn't answer that part

2018 was a great year for HOT, did like a 34x in ETH terms and was a stable coin while everything else dumped 80-95%. but yeah somewhat true..

it' "just" a faster ETH kek. no privacy features afaik but best ask those things in the telegram fren

check the pastebin above for the github link

Their github contains their open source code unless you mean something else. I agree 100% that Dero needs more marketing.

I will, thanks.

You're welcome!
No i meant the developers should be known, but open source code is a plus too. I want to see their names and faces, so i know the people/team i invest in to reduce risk of exit scam. But nevermind ;)

bumperino

This is why I'm all in Fantom. Proper business

I never post on this anonymous forum but I have been around this board for the best 3.5 years and I bought my bitcoin back in 2014. I am posting because since the early days of ETH, there was never a single coin which I could say I had 0 doubt that was going to succeed and yield a massive amount of return on my investment.

I have 1 advice for you. If you are in crypto in 2019, you owe it to yourself to read up on STOs, and what Tokeny and tZERO are going to become in the next 3-5 years. This is bigger than buying bitcoin when it was $2.50.

Lition, at its current mcap evaluation, is insanely undervalued. I cannot begin to describe our sentiments around this project, their partnerships with SAP and Tokeny and their team.

Read this paragraph. Lition is a top 30 coin. You are in a very unique situation, the situation folks were facing when they had bitcoin under $5.

"Lition has previously signed an agreement with a real estate development company and two branches of the VR Bank, a leading banking conglomerate in Germany with assets over $1 trillion to develop a solution to process syndicated loans on Lition’s proprietary blockchain infrastructure. The loan volume for a housing complex in Germany has a volume of approx. €20 million, which will now be the basis to issue security tokens created using Tokeny’s T REX Token for Regulated Exchanges) standard."