Less popular crypto you invested in

what's her name?

Attached: dogecoin.jpg (990x659, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/nl/coins/urbit-data
urbit.org/primer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fairbrix

The guy who invented doge always blocks his blessings. Such a bad trait. Scared he’ll drag the coin down with him

QTUM

Lethean FKA Intensecoin

Lost all my wallet info though

Nexus. I wish I didn't.

Rvn when it was brand new

Attached: triforce.png (500x417, 26K)

O.oh so what you gonna do now

BTT what a piece of shit.

Dero

I can't even post the word "Dero" on Jow Forums without a horde of Turtlecucks spamming FUD and absolute hatred. They literally said in their Discord they visit the Jow Forums archive two or three times a day, search up the word "Dero", and if there are any active threads, they immediate go there and hate on it.

So when you find my message in the archive, hi Turtlecoin Discord!

What's their problem with Dero

TTC.

$HOT seems to be a great potential 10x alt.

DOGE is the real winner of the crypto boom. Look at this shit. Routine moons, all massive, and a bottom always within a 16 sat range. Imagine going hard on DOGE, putting an initial of $20k in, scaling in from 37 to 16 sats, and getting a 200% gain. Then, do this for 3 years straight, always in that range:

$20k + ($20k * 2) = $60k
$60k + ($60k * 2) = $180k
$180k + ($180k * 2) = $540k

It's so routine and consistent. I'm stacking fiat hard now after getting a dev job for DOGE.

Attached: doge.png (1792x722, 161K)

That's a very convincing graph. Should moon between now and June

i keep a small stash of 17k doge just encase :)

Agoras- Probably one of the weirdest and most autistic projects in this space. It's an Omni token and has been around since before Ethereum but has zero marketing and is just finally about to complete the first goal on its roadmap.

Urbit- Also autistic as fuck, older than bitcoin and finally cryptographically transferable.

Both of these are likely to be 3-5 year holds minimum.

I regret selling my dogecoin a long time ago.

The first car didn't have any marketing either. But Ford did.

Who do we remember? Ford? Or some nameless french guy from the 1700s?

Gochain

Semux. It's a gem only a few know about that will moon in next 2 years.

Attached: 30612819.png (460x460, 14K)

Did bitcoin have ANY marketing? No, it had organic growth. I'm also invested in shit like Holo which has good marketing, this thread is about coins that are relatively obscure. Holo isn't obscure, it's been shilled here daily for a year straight now.

Are you fucking dumb man. Even 50 cent and other faggot celebs talk about bitcoin. YES it's had a shitload of marketing. It's on tons of magazine covers for god's sake.

It had ZERO marketing when it started you dumb nigger. It started on an autistic cypherpunk email chain and grew into what it is now. Before 2013 almost no one had even heard about it.

Yeah but it didn't skyrocket until the marketing came in.

This is true, which is why I'm buying these coins before they start getting shilled.

You mean Urbit data ??
That one hasn't been active since 2017

coingecko.com/nl/coins/urbit-data

Also for me, Solaris (XLR)

Attached: selfish.jpg (500x774, 98K)

Careful which you pick. Dogecoin is probably the best lesser discussed option.

Urbit seems retarded. Dogecoin is at least a novelty internet gimmick with histoci relevance.

>pic related
where my drgn slumber score hodlers??

we gonna be securing bags

>Price right now .11
>ATH $5
>formerly backed by Disney

Attached: drgn.jpg (217x232, 12K)

I dont have faith in a disney crypto that will likely be swallowed by some bank. It will be an amusement park chuck-e-cheese token at best.

Is anything heated more than doge? idc I swingtrade bc it pumps regularly. Same for bch, I have no faith in the projects our vision etc, but money is money

That's a cute icon

No. urbit.org/primer/
I might be dumb enough to fall for an alt right ponzi scheme, I'm definitely not dumb enough to fall for some pajeet trash like Urbit Data.