ETH

ETH marines assemble. Serenity is not far and it will btfo all wanna be ETHs

Attached: ETH.png (362x444, 34K)

dream on delusional bagholder. ETH is a clusterfuck - you know it, everybody knows it, and now binance coin has just stolen ETH's primary use case - launching tokens for crowdsale. all thatETH has left are smart contracts which are expensive and terrible performant- wise with an insecure codebase to work withand rely on an external server and bug riddled javascript to do anything meaningful. >and there you are, bagholding

This post is not going to age well.

At the first sign of regulatory heat, BNB will wilt. Meanwhile ETH has other use cases

ETH has its problems with scaling and not being an immutable blockchain. They already rolled back their blockchain once with the DAO exploit, BNB is just to transfer value. I'm looking forward to FLETA's mainnet release. They have good solutions for scaling.

BNB will take away the scam part from Ethereum leaving only legit projects there. Based China hustle CZ

Long live to the true king of crypto

Get a laod of this guy :)

Bnb giving scams better launch paltform is fucking bullish for eth you mongo

Everyone haves problem with scaling, its open source space when one project solves it everyone will.

Meanwhile eth got:
a)3212423423% more developers
b)4234234342% big industry players building on top of it

unlike your next eth shitcoin (instert name here)

Now dont get me wrong im not married to ETH but all this fud on biz is like sub 80IQ lvl tire

Governance and california hippies spliting community again is something we could talk about....

Attached: 1512470591518s.jpg (250x196, 9K)

>Bnb giving scams better launch paltform
completely eviscerates ETH's main use case.
>he doesn't know that ETH mooned because of ICOs and with ICOs moving to binance and ETH drowning in a clusterfuck codebase there is nowhere for ETH to go but down

Attached: 1507791705877.jpg (396x382, 88K)

> Doesn't know that the main reason why ETH dumped so hard was ICOs selling

Scams selling ico eth got it there lol

Windows got shit codebase since win 95 and its still desktop standard because it was first
Dont preach retards user

I'm with you on Fleta, big things to come from them in the near future!

>doesn't know that BTC crash dumped ETH, not ICOs selling.
>doesn't know that BTC controls the entire market.
t. pure-blooded mongloid

Attached: 413AmIUWo0L._SX355_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (357x499, 29K)

>Scams selling ico eth got it there lol
you too, pure blooded mongloid

Attached: 300px-Drill.jpg (300x225, 15K)

Ok Rajesh, go back praying Vishnu

nice argument

Attached: TommyLeeJonesNoCountry.jpg (1280x850, 725K)

cringe

>redditor

Lol, why should I waste my time answering seriously to someone with idiotic arguments?

user here.
you have to go back

user, there is no excuse for cringe posting.
>cut it out

>BTC controls the entire market
(you) hey that's an idiotic argument

Attached: 1396810767057.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

within 5 years, ethereum will become nothing but a novelty sidechain of Bitcoin (BSV). it will be run and maintained by a few autistic basement dwellers for nostalgic purposes to run their antique 'smart contracts' like so many neckbeards with gamecube emulators or something. Have a nice life.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 1.48.17 PM.png (1650x1406, 2.57M)