Is pic related vaguely possible?

From 150 to 60k in forex

Attached: 1555822297367.jpg (652x621, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2014/12/14/stuyvesant-hs-student-nets-72m-on-the-stock-market/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The article says people pay him for his insights, it's just another scam artist

How can people be so fucking retarded to blindly follow advice from a social media trading guru? just how??? what the fuck how stupid can you be

well thats how most money is made in trading. the chance you'll trade profitably consistently is 1%.

Pls explain I want to double 100 EUR

That'll be £20k for HMRC now please guvnor

>imagine believing a nigger wearing gold chains is a “trading” expert
Unless we are talking about trading crack or stolen goods idk how anyone can be this stupid.

you can make 100$ from 100$, but there's no chanche you will make this 100 times.
It's obviously easier to make 100$ from 10.000$ a lot of times
Do un understand?

Oh look, it's another "young black Einstein does something AMAZING!" story.

With no help from the parents or anyone else of course..

Attached: talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-invents-a-new-computer-the-east-15047823.png (500x697, 151K)

wtf did he invent? bought parts and matched colors

If you read the article, his dad "just happened" to be working in I.T too..

These articles are fake, paid by banks. They want you to think that if some high school idiot can do it then you can to and blow your money trading Forex. It's not the first time these articles appear and they're always structured in the same way. Some highschool kid makes a fortune in a couple of months in the most easiest and ridiculous way possible that leaves everyone scratching their heads thinking ''why am I not doing this?''

Or just bored journalists on a slow news day, wanting to promote the "Black kid smart" meme.

No. He's selling Forex courses to people with sub 90 IQ. The sort of stuff retarded boomers buy.

nypost.com/2014/12/14/stuyvesant-hs-student-nets-72m-on-the-stock-market/

He's just laundering the money of the local drug dealers.

Fake.

There's no possible way this story is true.

That Indian kid in NY tried to do the same thing 2 years ago remember?

> 14 year old HS student makes millions trading stocks
> he made it up

Color me suprised.

Not to be too Jow Forums but it was a UK article. They like to push a certain agenda. Will leave it at that.

It's part of "even niggers can do this" propaganda

No, it's another nigger, mudslime pandering article. Not true.

David Becker is a thing. Let that sink in. That's how.

Retarded boomer old people and stupid braindead herd people reward evil scammers. Been that way in all of history.

It's a stupid article but it was falsely edited from "builds" to "invents" to trigger people on Jow Forums harder

nigger pandering regardless. Shouldnt be on the fucking news.

lol triggered af

Have you read the news or seen any netflix documentary about "british" history full of blacks?

Do you live under a rock?

Had to check twice to be sure it was in England.

What a load of horse shit. He 16x his investment in one month on forex markets?
>made his biggest gains by following the news
So if I consume your propaganda I can become a wealthy nigger too?

Kek'd and pretty spot on I guess

Attached: 1555748699580.jpg (507x768, 29K)

I'm looking at August markets for 2018 and there is nothing that moved so erratically that could possibly give you 16x in one month. If he shorted the Venezuelan bolivar in September he could've very easily made good money but judging by his monthly earnings he didn't do this either. Why are they trying to make british people think these subhumans have amazing talents?

i turned £200 in to £850,000 in less than 6 months a few years ago. and i wasn't even black

why cant the ICO boom just go on forever? it was so easy, remember casually making 5x in a week off stupid stuff like lisk ico and made even more off ETH ico.

i thought it was going to last forever

take my money

Attached: 23.jpg (528x493, 45K)

>Why are they trying to make british people think these subhumans have amazing talents?
It takes constant and continual reinforcement to get people to believe something that contradicts what they perceive through their own senses and experiences.

this