FUCK YOU ALL!

I am Satoshi and BSV is BitCoin.
You are all losers and I will bankrupt you to the point you'll never recover.

Attached: 1555848914738.jpg (266x338, 24K)

SEETHING

Satoshi when patent war sir?
Asking for a frend

The patent war is already ongoing and has for a few years, and we are wining. What you actually want to know though, is when we'll start enforcing our patents. The answer is towards the end of this year.

Attached: 1543519682630.jpg (512x768, 52K)

based desu burn these kikes pl ssa

Satoshi, if this is really you, I want to tell you that I really appreciate your work

Killing the market in the process

>Killing the market in the process
Yes

Attached: Phoenix rising.png (924x732, 1.26M)

When you say satoshi, do you mean literally, figuratively, or sarcastically? Perhaps we are all satoshi in this era, as we push BSV and liquidate USD

>BitCoin
funny how people ripped on Craig for writing like that early on until it was discovered that satoshi actually had written it like "BitCoin" sometimes

Attached: simpsons9.png (800x871, 379K)

based and redpilled if you can get it shut down by suing it it's not crypto to begin with. bsv will still be shit though. long btc

Attached: 85556FDD-D5D2-455C-BB19-5612FCAC3F81.jpg (750x711, 365K)

I would kindly sit down for a glass of finest with him and listen to his stories.
I love listen to stories.

Satoshi used the word 'and' I also use that word I'm Satoshi what more proof do you need faggot

Stiffly checked

Attached: nicedigitsbateman.jpg (320x272, 20K)

give me some proof of work, please. deep economic knowledge, articles, ideas, presentations, patents and so forth. and of course a name to attach them to, crediting "Anonymous" is pretty much the same as crediting "Satoshi".

Attached: whoops01.jpg (500x500, 61K)

being called a fRaUd while lecturing cambridge

Attached: 1336527.png (1022x676, 349K)

Satoshi you've um gotten bigger. Eating well I see?

Hahah, and people say the Wild West days are over.
The first chapter of our history is still being written and boy is it a doozy.

Attached: bitcoinhistory.jpg (1100x1200, 138K)

This is the dumbest possible way to look at a tree.

>late adopter desperately tries to reconcile his complete lack of wealth with his belief that he's early to crypto

segwit 2x never activated and sv is as far from the original protocol as earth from mars. a public dumpheap of cp and stale memes is not what bitcoin set out to be.

minority fork of a minority fork
satoshi said this shouldn't happen yet sv did it fucking twice

Attached: fixed-it-for-you.jpg (1218x693, 89K)

code came before the white paper

>fraud intensifies