Pump bots reactivated

Pump bots reactivated

Attached: 98738597395.gif (386x584, 781K)

I tried to swing and sold my entire bag at 8100. Im panicking now. What do I do?

Overtrading is the biggest way to lose money. Just buy back in and hold imo. Once BTC pumps back up again, I see BAT going back up to 50c

Thinking about throwing $1K into BAT right now. Any reason why I shouldn't?

doesn't the token expire after a while??

buy back in with your original investment and hold any profits

No idiot

Literally the only coin that you can explain to a normie in one sentence and have them say “yeah that makes sense”.

>Bought ATH
>Sold 15 minutes later when price dropped 3 cents
>FOMO in again
Neurotic people don't make for good investors.

yes it does.

If you're sure then why did you ask to begin with? You fuddy-duddies are becoming quite hysterical

Attached: 936DE845-E8EB-483D-9559-3A2A9DA134D4.png (640x1136, 775K)

Yeah and I locked in my btc price at 20k on my ledger

kys.

this is precisely why this is like the one coin you ironically just hold.

this will be worth $5.00/BAT sooner than you'd think.

Poor kid, I used to be exactly like you when I started out in 2017. The agony I experinced during that time has given me hands of pure diamond.

If you really believe in BAT, don't sell until you're rich.

>the hot wife isn't hot
>the "bull" looks like a faggot
>the "cuck" looks like a chad

What is this nonsense?

I said I was going to hold this shit for a few years but ended up selling this at $0.33. Fuck, need to buy back sometime. When is the dip?

Attached: boom.jpg (297x396, 14K)

Brainwashing

>muh browser plugin token
Fucking idiot

Gonna stick with Binance coin , BAT already JUSTED me once today

>Impatient emotion driven swingtrader
>Not going to make it
Has crypto winter taught you nothing? This bullmarket is only begining, smarten up emotionally and you'll be rewarded.

you can't move BNB to a wallet...but ok

It's going down again any time soon.
R-right?

not a bad choice honestly, just don't second guess your decision and stick with it
also don't listen to these fags, BAT will for sure drop soon

I'm installing Brave on all of my devices. Yesterday I installed it on my second phone and today I received 20 BAT grand. I have 4 phones. I'm sending the tokens to my YT channel. What happens if I uninstall Brave and reinstall? How about factory reset? Somebody posted yesterday he sent 500 BAT to himself already.

Why the fuck would you dump your coins before they launch ads? Are you literally an idiot?

Buy rumour, sell news.

After ads launch and disappoint idiots they'll dump.

I believe you mean (((brainwashing)))

I have a feeling this will happen too, but I'm also scared that if I try to sell the top and it doesn't dump then I'm caught with my pants down. This isn't like the other "announcements" that we're all used to in the crypto space so I think this strategy may burn a lot of people this time. I don't know what to do.

Greedy brainlets on Jow Forums can only understand price action and bullshit rumors. They don't care about crypto adoption and they don't want BAT or any other crypto project to succeed unless it's their vaporware shitcoin.

Anybody with half a brain can do their own research on BAT and realize it's a gem. The price shooting up to $0.50 is an overall meaningless result of hype and excitement around BAT Ad rumors. BAT could very well dump hard on Tuesday/Wednesday. If you know anything about Brave/BAT, this doesn't matter in the long term. Long term will see adoption and use all across the board - publishers, advertisers, users. Lots of incentives and mechanisms pushing the price of BAT up.

I think it's safe to say, do NOT EVER trust Jow Forums's word as Gospel Truth. Take everything written here with a grain of salt and DYOR. BAT has more FUD than any crypto project I've ever seen. Tons of doubters. The majority of Jow Forums hates BAT and wants it to fail. Always keep that in mind in any BAT thread.

Attached: brave bat.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I shorted this shit at $0.32 and I need to buy back. FUCK FUCK FUCK

Wait, does installing brave gives BAT? I never got any and I have the dev version with the wallet and ads enabled.

Being over $1 defeats the purpose of the token

>selling near a price singularity
>selling at the end of a bear market
user I.

Well... remember you can always fomo in. :3

>Being over $1 defeats the purpose of the token

congrats...youre gonna be one of those guys that gets his post screenshotted and everyone laughs at for years to come

I'm telling you, I installed Brave on one of my Android phones yesterday and today I got 20 BAT.

im holding. i bought at .18 so whatever happens i dont give a shit.