Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hlN2nel5HI
youtube.com/watch?v=ePdwAX4uUW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you bought now you can make gains when it retraces to 185+

It will be overvalued at $15k in 2022

heck no

when this happen fren?

Yes probably, but if you are long term buying, then another dip isn't a huge deal. I'm just gonna keep buying and buying and buying. if the crypto market crashes to $2k BTC, I will continue buying and buying.

Look at how much value BTC lost back in 2013. If you waited just a couple years you would have 100x your money. It's a numbers game, and years are part of those numbers. Don't be discouraged if it drops $30 the day after you buy. You're not a psychic after all. Long term game.

No one knows if this platform will last long term. Actual competitors are starting to go live and Binance Chain is likely to capture the ICO ponzi market that pumped this to $1400 in the first place. As far as non-scam platforms you have Zilliqa, Polkadot, Cosmos, Tezos and Dfinity which are also starting to go live this year if they haven't yet. I'm still buying ETH regularly but also buying Bitcoin as it's the only sure bet in this entire market.

no

a lot of other big projects (BAT, for example) rely on ETH. that's why i think it'll always be relevant, or relevant for a really long time

what is it with the supportive advice today biz. You are making me feel so confident to buy more for long term

floor is $148, just an fyi

I recently went full redpill in my life, im a completely different person nowadays to during the last bullrun. With my newfound discipline I think I could make it somewhat now

BAT can easily move to another EVM platform if necessary. I am heavily invested in projects that are currently using Ethereum like FOAM and Urbit. They are both exploring alternative platforms to migrate to but nothing conclusive has come of it yet as literally none of this shit is ready for enterprise use.

Here’s the thing, and please someone tell me if I’m wrong, crypto will be around as long as electricity and computers exist. So with that in mind anytime is a good buy if you plan on holding. If we live in a world where electricity isn’t available, we have bigger fish to fry (literally) than worrying about the state of investments..

It's good long term. Keep an eye on NEO as well, for when the Nep5 token system becomes more heavily used in China. I think ETH has more income potential honestly in the short term

Crypto is always a good buy, but 95% of this shit is a scam. If it's not Bitcoin you need to be very diligent about knowing what you're buying.
Chink scam platform that will never be used for anything besides printing additional chink scam meme tokens.

Sorry, yes, I should have said bitcoin/eth instead of “crypto”

>Chink scam platform that will never be used for anything besides printing additional chink scam meme tokens.

It's going to hit 1k EOY. Lambo land coming. When it does, i"ll buy counterfeit chinese knockoff lambos instead. On purpose. For thanking China for my newfound wealth.

ive got 37% in NEO atm, I wasn't planning on adding more to stack though just eth/btc from now

Even when those other platforms become ready to use, is it really that easy to move? It seems like it could be a lot of work but I'm not a dev

I don't have a good feeling about bitcoin goys. The next run may be its last.

its a fucking steal at these prices now

youtube.com/watch?v=-hlN2nel5HI
youtube.com/watch?v=ePdwAX4uUW0

Im going all in NEO for the interest so I can live like the english poets did back in victorian england. On interest alone. Fucking bitches

it can be time-consuming, but generally it's not that hard because most of these projects have only tiny levels of decentralization. moving something like (say) MakerDAO would be much harder because you simply can't migrate the money locked in CDPs, only the system itself
that being said, as a blockchain dev? there's no real reason to move from ethereum whatsoever. other projects are closer to slow databases, VC owned or both, so moves from independent projects are more about how much money are they paying you / how much hype this might generate. the transaction speed/cost meme isn't valid, serious projects build on Ethereum L2

you wont get that for long. it decreases every year. instead buy gas

Yes I know. I'm buying NEO now, then GAS later. My goal is 1000 of both.

BY the time the hashrate goes up, 1 gas will be worth a lot more, so even though it's less, it'll still be a good amount in USD. Thanks for the advice though. Definitely adding some GAS when I hit 1k

Excellent investment. By investing in NEO you're taking a stake in the Chinese Smart Economy. GAS is like digital oil that will power the economy.

Attached: china.png (210x240, 13K)

China is eating all of the west's money. All western debt is almost completely chinese.

ALL the money is moving toward asia. Middle class is rising. eSports is becoming huge, and crypto is part of that. NEO is getting in on the chinese esport market. Already partnered with alibaba and microsoft china. It's being decentralized in 2020 all over the world, but will always focus on China. It's only going to get bigger and bigger.

Are you new to crypto? This is BTC time, everything has literally so much competition, expect BTC. 2019 and 2020 will be BTC's best

Thats why he said goys. He was being sarcastic.

>All western debt is almost completely chinese.
Yes goy, you are very smart.

Attached: 1533738526547.jpg (586x434, 76K)

I'm reporting this to the Department of Homeland Security and recommending you be charged with treason. Enjoy ADX Florence, faggot

Derp. Made in "where"?

The department of homeland security IS treason.

>history will repeat itself

the floor was $88 and it happened Dec 16th 2018

(voiceover) He didn't make it.

ever notice how the market starts dumping on Asian timezones?

Oh my

This is just very stupid.

currently not by much
fair price is about $85
after PoS, fair price is $20

massively

Absolutely, but I'm still HODLing. At this point I'm so red who even gives a shit.

GTFO from biz with legit insights we stopped with that shit after 2016.....

You missed memo???

Attached: 1555844009354.png (600x434, 57K)

>even caring about your money at this point
thats the mindset im in. im either going to be super rich or lose it all and have nothing in my life change. i dont even give a shit anymore.

Imagine being this stupid. I love seeing comments like this. Let’s me know people still don’t understand crypto
>coins get locked up
>hurrrr price is gonna drop
Are you that thick? Fucking hell lol