Is it too late to buy?

Is it too late to buy?

Attached: 1697.png (200x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/kdnaiMME-BATBTC-In-Bullish-Gartely-Formation/
walletinvestor.com/forecast/basic-attention-token-prediction
gizmodo.com.au/2013/04/monkeys-make-better-stock-market-traders-than-people-study/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He doesn't know.

I hope not

TELL ME

I don't think so

BAT will spend the second half of this year shitting itself

tradingview.com/chart/BATBTC/kdnaiMME-BATBTC-In-Bullish-Gartely-Formation/

walletinvestor.com/forecast/basic-attention-token-prediction

It's going straight to $5 and then $50 next bull run. Screencap this.

>walletinvestor.com/forecast/basic-attention-token-prediction
That website predicts a dump for every crypto except bnb though

They give shit loads of BAT for free for signing up, and watching a video on coinbase. It’s a great strategy for inflating their download numbers but it’s going to destroy the long term value of BAT once withdrawals are enabled.

I too find that a bit strange, but it is good for short term predictions

analysis is bullshit
it's just speculation, basically pseudo-science

Yikes, enjoy your bags at 12K s@

gizmodo.com.au/2013/04/monkeys-make-better-stock-market-traders-than-people-study/

They expire before withdrawal is enabled

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-120817_Brave.jpg (1080x2280, 624K)

Do you know what Economics is? Do you think price is determined on peoples hopes and feelings?

??? You can tip them to any verified publisher (could be yourself) and they can be withdrawn next month I think.

>Do you know what Economics is?
No, only partly. I do know that at the core it's based on supply and demand.
Do you think price is determined on peoples hopes and feelings?
Yes, partly. The fact that ponzi schemes exist and work should prove that.

what I do know for sure is that you don't know how to argue. I made my point and supported it with proof.
You're now asking leading questions, ignoring my point in hopes that the discussion will go in another direction.

don't fucking buy the top bro

Haha made you're point by providing a link to a shitty website about monkeys,

I know for a fact this shit is going down, and ill buy your bags at 5K s@

>$.40
>the top for BAT

BAT is going to be $60 EOY screencap this

This level of delusion is why BAT is at its current level, hardly anybody knows or uses the Brave Browser. It will take 5 years before we see any true adoption.

>hahaha monkeys lmao
that's the best counterpoint I've ever heard.
never change user

It's kind of late I think, plus BTC isn't looking too strong these days, if it crashes BAT will get hammered severely.

Except BAT no longer really depends on BTC speculation, it has real world usage coming up real soon. And real-world usage that has actual demand.

>provides shitty link to monkeys no one clicks
> ignores clearly provided links to TA showing how a big drop in price is very possible.
> Thinks he won the argument

I wouldn't count on that.

If anything, when it's in use and the number of Brave user still stays irrelevant you can expect a big fat dump.

BTC and everything else has been dumping all day, BAT alone is pumping. Do you know what the implications of that are?

Basically my opinion is that shitcoins do well when the creator can pretend great things will happen and because it's not actually launched people can speculate on the best case scenario sold to them. When your shitcoin is available for all to use but it is now apparent that no one wants to use it, people can't speculate anymore about it taking over the market.

It's doing very very well right now but that doesn't mean it will in the future.

I'm using Brave rn tho it's pretty good. You can use it to browse those sites that usually ask you to disable adblocker, too. I think it will catch on.

I put a grand into BAT just for kicks. Let's see where this goes.

Monica, you're in for a rude awakening. The Brave/BAT platform is about to scale exponentially in terms of users and market cap.

Fair enough, and it could very well take a fat dump on the 24th whether it's "good news" or not thanks to boomer trading memes

That's only the way things are now because no shitcoin actually has a valid, useful product. I mean there's STEEM but there the price is bad because of shit tokenomics. BAT's are good.

Pretty sure BAT will go down now, looking at past history BAT has some pretty violent down days so just accumulate then

Love my BAT bros !

Yeah, people thought Tezos would drop like a stone too. Shit is getting weird lately, anything is possible.

Lmao you haven't even looked into BAT at all have you?? Normies will earn BAT automatically and spend it automatically as well. There's no "If they choose to use it" scenario. They'll just automatically use it so they can continue to read news articles or watch the latest game of thrones episode for free.

I think $1 eoy is likely. I could theoretically see $5 by 2022 if the stars align.

That's a great conservative estimate honestly. But realistically I think we'll see $3-$5 EOY based on a hybrid of speculation and an actual working platform. This token is going to have a lot of momentum behind it after the ads release. We very well may never see $1 again by the end of May. We'll see though.

It was a joke obviously gosh

Attached: the final boss of stormfront.jpg (200x200, 8K)

>muh browser plugin token
Fucking idiot

Ok I know you're being either ironic or retarded but for fucks sake we've been reading and using this same fucking post for 2 years. It's time for us as both fudder and fanboi's to move on from this particular retort. Its just so fucking old. And I know there's only like 100 people on biz so let's work together on this just this one time. Bring back the PRL fud instead, that get's me nostalgic. This shit is just dumb, especially since BAT tipping has been live for a while now.

> fudders pls

Attached: 0012.png (512x512, 156K)

That seems pretty scummy. Going to lead to a lot of pissed off people who feel that they were lied to when promised free BAT.

It discloses that they're going to be burnt in a few months if unused immediately. They have only their poor reading comprehension to blame if it happens to them

The granted tokens are primarily meant to be used to contribute to content creators/website (in order to help shill BAT/Brave of course)

you know whats scummy? using a token completely 100% for your own personal gain instead of giving it back to content creators and publishers. without content creators and publishers, bat will fail

>They have only their poor reading comprehension
Like ITT? The assmad pajeets who thought the 8 USD in BAT was gonna get them a years worth of rice in Calcutta?